2; Day two

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hunk enters the breakfast room blushing. Everyone is wondering what is up with him. To dissuade their suspicions, he ate his food with the same vigor and they were well assured of his innocence. However, after breakfast, Lance yanked him into his room fiercely. "HUNK!!!!" "Y-yes?" Hunk asks, nervous. "WHAT IS UP WITH YOU BUDDY?! YOU LIED TO ME!! I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD A CRUSH!!!!!" yells Lance fervently. Pidge pops up. "This sounds interesting so what is occurring here?" Allura pokes her head in. "Does this much drama always occur during human romance? Though I have to admit I am quite intrigued by what Hunk would count as romance." "Maybe hell kiss his food" suggests Lance while making kissing noices. "I don't kiss my food alright!" insists Hunk as he face grows consistently redder. "Hmm well logically speaking I would assume that Hunk is not gay" figures Pidge. She adjusts her glasses. "Therefore one would limit his possible romance to Allura or I." She said, with the realization slowly dawning on her. She turned as red as Naths hair before proceeding. "B-but since he hasn't expressed an interest in either of us he probably just likes food." Allura looks between Hunk and Pidge who are both blushing mightily. "T-trust me it's just food." Hunk holds up his hands. But I do NOT kiss it *cough* Lance *cough*. "Was it something I said?" Lance looks at Allura. "GUYS THE CASTLE IS UNDER ATTACK!!" Keith warns as he storms in. "Come on everyone to your lions!" Allura injects.

Meh~ In this story btw the lions are the original except Allura is the black. I don't really have Shiro much in here. My opinions on Season 7: I haven't even watched all of it but it seems an utter OUTRAGE.
So yeah bye folks I'll update when I'm this fiercer up despite the fact I'm mad and really want to do a Klance fic or like an edit-inspired fic. Thank you to chatsprincess08 and uh Alya and my inspiration to start it came from @filmsbytania Ig I really want to do something with an edit hmm

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#punk