【7】

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

───※ ·❆· ※───

Taehyung is staring at Grace with a sweet smile, but he is a little worried from inside, because it's already afternoon and Grace is still sleeping. He tried to wake her up but give up after sometime.

After a while, Grace opens her eyes and instantly run towards the bathroom. Taehyung furrowed and followed her, but she already locked the door from inside.

“Grace is everything ok?” He said but she didn't reply.

He put his ear on the door only to hear that she is vomiting. But what happened? He becomes worried and wait for her to come outside.

After some time, she opens the door and Taehyung hold her face between his hands.

“What's wrong?” He asked.

“Nothing, just a bit sick,” She replied

“Let's go see a doctor,”

“No Taehyung I am—,” she said but paused because of sudden stumbling.

“Look, you are not fine. Let's go,”

“Taehyung, I am fine—,”

“Shut your mouth, I am booking a cab,” he said

Taehyung booked a cab and grab his wallet before going out from the house, dragging his girlfriend with him.

.⋅ ❈ ⋅.

“Lately she has been taking an overdose of drugs,” Doctor said making Taehyung gasped.

“What? I mean— drugs?” He run his fingers through his hair.

“Mr. Taehyung, stress is not good for your health. She is taking it because of lack of sleep and anxiety and when few pills didn't work, she consumed much and much which cause her to sleep more, and now it's out of hand. Tell her to control otherwise,”

“Otherwise?”

“She can die,” the Doctor said making Taehyung widened his eyes.

He fists his hands and close his eyes to calm himself. There are a lot of things going through his mind.

How can she do it?

What is the need of doing this?

“Doctor—,”

“I told you to be calm, don't stress yourself. I am giving you some prescriptions and I already give her a vaccine. Take her to me once in a week.” Doctor said.

“Can I take her home?” He asked and the Doctor nodded.

.⋅ ❈ ⋅.

Taehyung and Grace reached to the home in the silence. They both didn't say anything to each other. Grace knows that Taehyung is not going to talk to her, but she is scared to talk to him. His face is upset and angry.

Taehyung brings a glass of water and saw her looking out of the window.

“Take these medicines,” he said, and she turns towards him with an apologetic look.

She walks towards him and wrap her arms around his waist and put her head on his chest. Tears filled up in her eyes when he didn't hug back.

“I am sorry Taehyung,” she said, and he instantly hug her back tightly.

“No, I am sorry. It's because of me. I am the one who left you without saying anything. I am really sorry—,” he cried.

“No Taehyung,” she looks at him and shook her head. “It's not your fault.”

“It is my fault, I should die—,” before he can say further she attached her lips against his.

She kisses him so softly, like she is scared to break him. She feels the kiss with her whole body. No wonder, in her heart they are always kissing.

His lips fit with her perfectly, like they are made for each other. He caresses her cheeks softly and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. They both hold each other tightly, they don't want to be separated, they don't want to be apart.

She broke the kiss and looks into his eyes and cup his cheeks and wipe his tears.

“Will you marry me Taehyung?”

───※ ·❆· ※───

Two more chapters to go. ♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#sky