【9】

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

───※ ·❆· ※───

"You can't leave me like this," She cried

"It's not in my hand Grace, trust me, even I don't want to leave you," He said

"S-so we will- we will do something, let's go, see a good doctor," She grabbed his hand and was about to get up from the bed, but Taehyung pulled her down.

"Grace, My doctor is good too, even he is the best. But it's- it's cancer," He said with teary eyes.

"So? So what huh? You are giving up like this? You are giving up on us?" She raised her voice.

"No, I am not giving up, I am accepting the reality, and I think you should too," he said and wipe his tears.

"This can't happen, you are not going anywhere, you can't Taehyung," She said.

"I don't want to, but I am-," he paused and run his finger through his hairs.

"Can't we be happy?" She asked.

"We can, but cancer has a problem from happiness," He replied.

She slides closer to him and wrap his arms around his waist. She looks into his eyes and he put his head on her chest, hugging her tightly.

Everything is suddenly wrong, they never thought that they will be separated like this. It's already been six months, since they are married and yesterday, Taehyung have got to know that He doesn't have enough time to live.

When he told this to Grace, she was numb. She couldn't figure out anything and was broken. It was hard for them, so hard.

"I don't want to leave you Grace," He cried and hide him in her.

She didn't say anything instead hug him tighter and run her finger through his hair and place a kiss on his head.

"Grace," He raised his head a little and look at her.

"Hmm?"

"Can we just pretend that I am not dying? That I am not going anywhere," he said and tears slipped from both of their eyes.

.⋅ ❈ ⋅.

It's been two days, he is not fine, his condition is getting worse. Grace is going through the wardrobe, trying to find something, but she couldn't. She sighed and slam the door shut. A frustrated sigh left her lips.

"He threw it out, again."

She picks up her purse and wear her shoes before leaving the house and go to the pharmacy.

"Yes, how can I help you?" The man asked her, and she didn't think twice before answering.

"Benzos," She said and the Man widened his eyes. "What?"

"N-nothing," He said and take out the little bottle and give to her. She paid and left from there.

She reached home and saw Taehyung walking here and there, and his face looks worried. He looks at her when she walks in.

"What happened Taehyung?" She asked.

"Where were you? Why were you not picking up my calls?" He said.

"I-I went to buy groceries," she lied

"Where it is then?" He looked here and there and find nothing.

"The store was closed," she said, and he nodded.

"You should've told me," he said

"Hmm, I am sorry, I want to use the washroom, I'll be right back," she said and went towards the washroom.

"At least put your purse aside, Grace," Taehyung said from behind, and she quickly put her purse and went in before locking the door.

"Thank God, it's in my pocket," she said and take the Bottle out.

She looks at it for a while and teared up.

"I won't let you die alone Taehyung," she whispered and opened the bottle.

She took out three pills and swallow it before taking out four more and taking it. She swallows seven pills and close the bottle and put it back in her pocket. She slowly opens the door and look at Taehyung.

He is getting ready, she walks towards him and back hug him. He smiles before turning around.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"We are going, to have a walk on the beach and then we will have dinner outside," He said

"But Taehyung you aren't-,"

"Let it be Grace, I want to spend time with you," he said, and she nodded.

.⋅ ❈ ⋅.

Grace opens the main door before locking it, and she turns to see Taehyung, who is looking at the cloudy sky, while shoving his hand in his pockets. She looks around and find the rustling of dry leaves. Her heart skipped a beat, and she looks at Taehyung who is still looking up.

"Taehyung, can we not go? It will rain anytime soon," She said and Taehyung furrowed.

"Grace, something wrong?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing, let's go," she said and smile.

They reached to the beach and walk hand in hand. Grace is worried, too worried, because she is feeling uneasy about today, like it will rain soon, and it's January, how can it rain now?

She is feeling a bit sick too, of course she had taken eight pills of drugs. Another thing is that Taehyung is not fine, still he is having a walk to spend time with her.

Sun is setting and the beach is empty, but today one thing is different, the sky is changing its color to purple, clouds are mixed of pink and orange. A Few droplets of rain started to drop.

Grace tightens her grip on Taehyung hand and close her eyes, when she heard thundering clouds. Her heart is beating so fast, the only thing she can remember is Taehyung's word.

On that day, the sky will change its color, purple color will be enveloped all around. There will be thundering clouds, there will be a dawn of dry leaves, and the timeless rain, that day, we will be one forever.

"Grace?" Taehyung said and she flutters open her eyes.

"Taehyung let's go- let's go home, I-," she said and Taehyung pulled her for a hug.

"Calm down, I- I know what you are thinking," he said and caresses her back softly.

She close her eyes and hug him tightly and hide herself in his chest. She is afraid. Afraid of losing him, afraid of losing her everything.

"You can't leave me Taehyung, no. Please I love you so much, I can't live-,"

"Calm down Grace, please," He said and pull back and cup her cheeks.

"Look, forget about everything please, and please live this last moment with me Grace," he said, and she shook her head.

"No, no, let's go home-,"

"Please," he said and hold her in one hand. "For me? Please!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tINftHR_s00

Soon, the sun sets and the moon arrived. It's full moon day. Sea waves are crashing the soft sand, only rhythmic sounds of waves disturb this absolute silence, on which they are slowly dancing, with tears in their eyes.

Moon light is reflecting, and making the dark blue sea magical and shiny. A gentle breeze rustle through their hair.

He twirls her around before pulling her closer and resting his forehead with her. He slides his hand on her neck and softly put his lips on her.

Pain. It's the price of love, and Taehyung and Grace agreed to pay it, whenever they open their hearts. Their hello, comes with so much happiness, their first kiss comes with a lot of love, and it's the day of the last one.

They both broke the kiss and kneel down. Taehyung's breathing become uneven, so as of Grace. She cups his cheeks and wipe his tears, he does the same with her.

"I think- it's time- to go," He said with a smile.

"How will I let you go alone?" She replied and he smiles.

"You did- that again," he said, and she furrowed.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"I know everything- about you, but it's-not fair, drugs are dangerous and-,"

"Everything is fair in love and war," She said and rest her forehead against his.

"You know, time lost it ways when I found you," He said

"And you touched the place in my heart where the love runs wild," She said and they both giggled.

"Seven billion smiles and only yours pour life in me," he said

"Seven billion pairs of eyes and I want to get lost in yours," She said

It started to rain heavily and that’s when they were physically no longer on earth but they became one forever as they forever asleep with each other in their hearts.

You all have heard stories like, once upon a time there was a prince and a princess, they both died. The end. But no one like these kinds of stories.

Remember, Love is beautiful yet painful.

───※ ·❆· ※───

The end ❤️

[I am not supporting drugs, it's just a story but please don't do that, it's not good! Thank you ❤️]

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#sky