#1 Mini-Episode // Boboiboy Fanfiction: Mage AU

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

One sunny day...

Boboiboy was sitting down on a bench, humming joyously as he read a book; though that was until his girlfriend showed up. His supposedly girlfriend Anna, hugs him from behind, and to his annoyance she didn't let go. "Hey Baby!" His *cough* *cough* soon-to-be ex *cough* girlfriend greets him. Boboiboy sighs, before sending her a fake smile.

"Hey Anna..."

Anna hugs him even tighter, "What are you doing?"

Boboiboy gives her a blank expression, he was holding a book, and obviously that meant he was reading. Sometimes he wonders if Anna was blind, or was just really desperate for his attention; either way, he found her as a nuisance. It may seem that Boboiboy had a bad attitude, but if you knew why he hates- no despises- Anna, you might think the same way he does. "I was reading a book... until you came..." He mumbles the last part, as Anna finally releases him from her hug. "Forget about reading Babe! Let's go hangout with my friends! I wanna show you to them!" Anna grabs his book and closes it.

Boboiboy on the other hand was definitely not happy, all he wanted was peace and quiet; something his girlfriend definitely isn't. Almost everyday, Anna would drag him to meet her 'best' friends, who would flirt with him when Anna wasn't around. I know, such great friends right?

"Anna, I don't want to meet your friends... I just wanna read, and when I say read; I mean read in peace!" Boboiboy protests.

Anna crosses her arms, "You never hangout with me! You never take me on dates! You never give me any gifts! More importantly, you never kiss me! Not even a simple peck in the cheek! I'm your girlfriend for goodness sake! You need to prioritize me!"

Boboiboy couldn't help but roll his eyes, "I do take you on dates, they're just usually short..."

Anna glares at him, "Yet you make time for your mother!"

"Are you kidding me?! She's my mother! I love her more than anything in the world!"

Anna scoffs, "And I'm your girlfriend! I should get the equal love she does! I'm the love of your life!"

Boboiboy politely smiles, "You know what, you do have a point! You deserve more attention! That's why I bought you some flowers!"

"Aw! You shouldn't have! Where is it?" Anna glances around her, searching for the flowers her boyfriend bought her. Boboiboy hands her a bouquet of dead flowers, making her arch a brow. "Babe, they're dead..."

"Just like my love for you..."

————————————
Date Published: October 30, 2018

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro