#01 QE: THE QUEEN'S EMPIRE!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author'sPOV

Everyone was busy with their work. The room became noisy. A girl in her early 20s was trying to handle the situation when an announcement was given from the door...

EMPLOYEE: Ms. Lia Queen is coming.

As soon as the words came across their ears, everyone seemed to gain their senses back, in not more than a second they got quiet as if there was not even a single noise before.

The girl name Lia sighed knowing no matter how noisy and lazy they are, the name of the CEO is enough to make them do their work properly.

LIA: Well, I guess finally the queen is back to her EMPIRE.*smiles*

This was the hall and the employees of the most SUCCESSFUL AND RICHEST BUSINESS COMPANY IN THE WORLD.

QE: QUEEN ENTERPRISE or most popularly known as the QUEEN'S EMPIRE. 

The CEO of the company, tho is the youngest in the company, still, she is the one everyone in the world is afraid of. She is a bit short-tempered girl...known for her perfection in every minute thing which other companies ignore.

Well, I guess till now you would have guessed who am I talking about. If not so I am talking about  Lee Lavaniya, a 19 years old teenager, studying in YG High School, last year of Business accounting diploma. The most intelligent and beautiful student in the whole school but still, the coldest and scariest too. She was known for different names given by the school students or by the press or companies like 'Beauty with brain with a sassy twist', 'Beauty and A Beast', 'Fearless Teen' and a lot more but mostly, everyone called her "The CEO Queen".  Any competition,  business war, or argument, Lavaniya would always win, either by brain or by power...she was such a person who cannot be defeated. Tho she had done her graduation in her birthplace, India, she wanted to learn and built her own company in Seoul because of her private business here.

She never believed in love...In her 19 years of life, she had fallen in love only once, but it ended with heartbreak and ended her belief and hope of falling in love. That incident made the most cheerful and bubbly girl into the most cold-heart and scary one. Her first love become the most horrible nightmare for her that turned her bright and colorful life into a dark and emotionless life with no feeling or trust for anyone. She didn't trust everyone around her except her cousins and friends. 

End of Author'sPOV

---------------x-x-x--------------

Lia'sPOV

I was telling all the employees about their respective work when they all started shouting and talking with each other ignoring me, I was trying to calm them when one of the employees told us about the queen's arrival.

Within seconds everyone was quiet acting as if they were listening to me making me sigh and also happy that after 5 months of our queen's absence due to her private work, she is finally coming to her empire. 

ME: Okay everyone*claps* as you know the queen is coming after 5 months so make sure not to burden her as you all know that she is already pressurized because of the upcoming projects and school work so make sure you guys solve your problems among yourselves or ask me. Any  Questions?

EMPLOYEES: NO MS.LIA.

ME: Well, then back to work everyone.*smiles*

EMPLOYEES: Okay Ms.Lia, Thank you.*smiles*

TIMESKIP

After 20 minutes

I was talking with some employees when suddenly we heard a loud honk from the main gate of the company. Everyone started shouting in excitement to see their queen after so long along with me, knowing that I would be seeing my best friend after 5 months. 

Yes, my best friend, Me and Lavaniya have been friends for 2 years since I first started to work here as her P.A. We act like P.A. and boss when we're at the company but outside, we rock. I know about her being cold and that she doesn't trust anyone easily since it too took me a while to gain her trust and now since I won, I had promised myself to not break it. 

As I was in my thoughts the loud noise of high heels was heard in the silent hall when we saw our queen, beautiful as always with that familiar cold atmosphere around her. Her blackish-brown curly hair tied in a ponytail made her look even more breathtaking. Her stylish white suit with a twist of round-framed spectacles made her look sexy and cute at the same time. I can bet the whole world that no man in this world can resist this single piece of art fallen from heaven.

Lavaniya's Outfit:

Lavaniya's Makeup:

Lavaniya's Hairs:

Lavaniya's heels:

Lavaniya's Nails: 

Lavaniya's spectacles:

LIA

Full Name: Min Lia

BOD: 25th November 2000

Profession: Job

Company Name: QE: Queen Enterprise

Nick Name: Lizz

Position In The Company: Personal Assistant(P.A.) 

Friends: Lavaniya.

End of Lia'sPOV

----------x-x-x-----------

To Be Continue...

Hey ppl!

This is the end of the first Chapter of QE: OUE CEO QUEEN.

I hope You would like it. My exams are going on that's why This chapter is a bit short.

I'll make the next chapter a bit longer.

Thank you for your votes and comments.<333

Thank you!!

---army_0212

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro