11. Mathoodles [2]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yaaaaaaaaaaaass. Another math lesson.... Uuuggghhhh.....

Math is technically my enemy. So enjoy all the "fun" doodles I did x'D

I saw the number 2 at the bottom of the page, so I decided to play around and draw that xD (Sry for the dirty language)

A page where I never get to do it (copy from someone xD) And I was liiiiiike, "Nah bish. I ain't doin' that."

PINKAMENA ALERT! PINKAMENA ALERT! I may not be a huge fan of Pinkie Pie, but I absolutely love Pikamena Diane Pie :P Great example to doodle it in here xD Maybe I should add cupcakes next time... (And again, don't mind the language xD)

"What up, Math?"

Wow.

What was I thinking? xD

You see dem empty brackets?! *Sigh*

Everytime you guys see "Mathoodles", it's a warning to ya'll that the drawings will all relate to insane stuff. Maybe gore....? Who  knows. But that's how much I hate maths. I'm sick of it. People who likes math here- Aye, the name's Jace. Well, nice'ta meet'cha. Let's hope to get along, shall we? *Smiles*

But seriously thou. If you see my Scince book, I drew tons of fabulous drawings xD Cuz' I love Scince ;P Don't fight me on this!

Then again, Imma girl who luvs to cuss a lot. So if you DO mind about this, in a nice way, leave. This might get ugly in the future too *Shrugs*

Hm.

Peace out ;P

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro