27. Back with the ART ;D

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As all you guys can guess, during my absence, I DID drew a lot (Trashy doodles) But there are also some I think can be presentable^^' But during that time, I've been struggling with my art style... Yea, it wasn't good xD And plus I had a quite long art block :/ It was difficult.

Ya ya ya blah blah. Enough with the  talking xD I should start now?

Imma start with some doodles of me practising males..

Male's face xD I can't body proportion yet xP

Random guy-girl thing xD Idek anymore..

I'm kinda a fan of the series "Yandere high" by Samgladiator in youtube where they do rolepalays in minecraft. It's amazing! :D

I got into Danganronpa recently and yea, I didn't fill up the entire page for some damn reason xD

Fanart for this adorable show~~ Miraculous Ladybug :P

Another random character-without-a-name doodle.

So, over the time, I kinda developed a "new" style? Or maybe it's just me improving?? I don't know.. But I actually did noticed that I changed the way I draw and stuff. Meh.

It's a new persona design of myself. I didn't like the clothes that I did for her so I changed it to something cooler and simplier...

Adventure time like style of myself :P

Guys! Do you see it? The boys look completely different now!

Before:

After:
(Just focus on the top)

Maturity level 0 to 100. Oh, and the girs too xD

And finally, some "finished artwork"

Yes. The Yandere high roleplay thingy xD

Some Happy tree friends fanart. Ugh.. Back when I used to watch this as an innocent kid.... I still love it!

Fanarts... Again xP Blossom from the powerpuff girls, Ghast from minecraft, Kululu from the anime keroro and Noguchi from the kid's anime Chibi Maruko chan :P

And I don't know anymore. He looks like Kaneki..  Thou it wasn't suppose to turn out to look like him^^'

Well, I think that's it for now... FOR NOW. Yeah... Keep that in mind ;D

And... What do you guys think of my current art?

Peace out~ ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro