5. Past Artworks

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*Sigh* I realize I don't update often in this book.... But whatevs! ;D I was kinda tagged by several people to post some of your old art... Eeeeyup.

So before I start, you guys probably don't know that I started drawing since 2014... Which was halfway to 2015... During that period of time, I owned a book where I usually doddle and stuff during lessons. I remebered that was the book that owns tons of my drawings...

Which I eventually threw away xD Oops. My bad. So that's why I can't show you guys more of my old ones Dx Buuuuuuut, I still have the ones when I STARTED to draw... Yeah... It's terrible. But I'm still willing to share my terribleness with ya'll xD

Shall we start?

Below are going to be some drawings I think I did in 2014...

This one was my first attempt in drawing a random character xP

The others down here are some other ones....

Ugh.... I am literally cringing rn xD

Here are some I did between 2014- 2015 (as I recall, I don't exactly remember) xP

Some unfinished/Abandond work (2015) ;P

I remember NetsrikAtnapaz bought me a book... Aaaaand I kinda decorated by drawing my fav show... What? I luv the powerpuff girls....

Front cover (Blossom):

Back cover (BC and Bubbles):

Hehe... Yea..

And then, more...

... I still find this little dude adorable xP

BTW, nearly half of my first artbook contains my old drawings.... Yeah, I think they were all my works when I was 13 (2015) xD

Moving on....

Somehow, I'm nearly reaching to the limit in posting my old stuff xD Oh well.

Have a beautiful BUTEFLY xP (Which is somehow upside-down xD)

What? I can spell alright!!

Lastly for today's update....

Have a fabulous Pewdie xDD

Jk jk... xD

Here ya go! Have a human Mr. Struby >A< Ya'll remember him??? That's his name btw... In case ya don't know....

Peace out ;DDD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro