2: Seoul Royal Palace - A fairy Tale

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

The girl is looking at the sea as the ship is going towards Seoul Sea port where she was going to be slave..... Seoul has slavery law in their kingdom if other girls and caught got defeated by their kingdom they have the right to do anything with that defeated kingdom subjects..... She heard a lot of stories from her father about this fairy palace of Seoul..... It's called Hell in a royal palace....... If you can't impress the king with your looks and charms, then you are nothing but burden to them.... They will send you far away from here where you have to live a miserable life..... Tear fall down from her eyes as she thought if she became slave then her life will be ruined.... She don't want to be slave.... She wants to live a live where she will fall in love with someone, got married and have children and will took her last breath in her loved arm's..... The servants who was with the merchant untied them after they heard that they are going to be sold to Seoul Royal Palace.... It's better she die than being a slave.... She would be with her mother..... She stood up at the edge of the ship as she was about to jump someone caught her hand and pull her out...... She looked at the hand who pulled her out and saw a girl similar to her age .......

???: What are you doing??? You think you are being goddess.... Killing yourself and everything will be solved......

The girl said glaring at her as she get up and look at the girl who just pulled her out......

Girl: Then what do you want me to do??? Be slave? I don't want to be slave..... I am independent woman... I have my own right.... They are no one to give orders to me and they have no right to make me their slave.... I would rather die than be a slave of those people.....

She shouted at her saying those words as the girl looked up at her.....

???: You are saying this because you hear about the stories of Seoul Royal Palace..... If you don't give a chance then how will you know.... You think you're mother and father would be happy to see you die like this.....

She said as that words of her makes her eyes widen and make her come in sense......

Girl: but I don't want to be slave.... I want to fall in love with someone....

She said as that girl heard her word and scoffed....

???: Love? Huh!!! Do you think love can feed you??? I also fall in love with someone but see what he did to me..... He used me and then sold me to those merchant..... He sold me in return of great amount of money.... There's no such thing as love... It's loyalty that stays forever.. so, be loyal to yourself and your loved ones... That's matters....

She said as she got amazed by her words she is feeling so ashamed by her doing..... The girl can see her face is completely drown..... She decided to introduce herself....

???: My name is Sei Wei..... I am one of the china's Businessman daughter....

She said as she looked at her with a little smile....

Girl: it's Katherina...

Hearing her name she got shocked....

Wei: but you looked Korean but why your name is different???

She asked her as she said.....

Katherina: my father is Hungarian and my mother is Korean..... That's why.....

She nodded her head understanding her situation.... Just then they both got startled by the sudden voice.....

???: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ALONE??? TRYING TO ESCAPE??? SERVANTS TIE THEM UP AND DON'T GIVE THEM FOOD......

And with that the servants tie their hands again as they are took to their cabin.....

✴️✴️✴️✴️

Seoul Royal Palace

Ji-Ha pov

Her hair is getting done by the maids of her as she is looking at the mirror seeing her dazzling beauty..... She smile thinking about how passionate her king was when they are intimate.... She has everything she wanted.... A powerful husband, A powerful Tittle and give a heir to the dynasty..... Still she is trying to get into king's bed at least twice a week.... She wants to bear more children..... Just like Queen Mother did... She wants to be powerful like her..... Having more heir gives her enough power to rule beside the king just like Queen Mother do..... Her hair is done as she put out a box from the drawer and took out a unique design bottle.... She opened it and put some on her neck gently messaging it..... it's smell a little pomegranate with hibiscus.... A sultry smell enough to seduce king.... After all dark magic always works to seduce the tough king....

✴️✴️✴️✴️

Busan

The boy is looking at his house pond as the goose are swimming in his pond..... Just then one of his guard arrive there and bow to him....

Guard: chief, There's letter from Seoul Royal Palace saying king of Seoul has won the war against Jeju.... There's celebration of it.... You are invited, chief....

The chief just hummed and gesture him to get out of his sight..... Just then someone call his name.....

???: Jimin, my son....

Jimin look at his mother who just smiled seeing his son.....

Jimin: mother, why did you came out ??? You are not well....you should rest.....

He said to his mother as he caught her hand gently and make her sit..... Jimin's mother smile a little and said, "how can I be Jimin when my home is in Seoul?"

Hearing his mother words Jimin smiled fade into a second.....

Jimin: that's not your home, mother... This is your home.... Your birthplace, Busan....We have no relation with that kingdom and the royal palace..... It's just you and me.... Your son Jimin and his mother.....

He said as he lay down his head on her mother lap as she started to caress his hair just like she used to do everytime he layed..... He closed his eyes slowly going to sleep but his mother's next words makes him jolted up from her lap....

Jimin's mother: Then think about it as my last wish, I want to go to Seoul and want to stay there till I die in my husband's kingdom...

He stared at her in disbelief......

Jimin: why are you asking this mother, I don't want to go there.... There is no one who respect you..... You are respected in there.... You are chief's mother.... Why do you wanted to go there where you are treated as a slave???

He asked her as his eyes are teary thinking about his childhood memories where palace guards use to tell him a home wrecker's son.... A woman who got pregnant with a deal.....A deal for another kingdom.... For the power of another kingdom... The kingdom now he is leading.... Busan....

Jimin's mother: I don't care what people say Jimin.... I care about what king will say.... I am loyal to him just like he is loyal to me.... He said he will give me Busan If I bear a son and in exchange he wanted his step brother head.... So, I give him.... Loyalty stays forever... Always remember that, Jimin..... Love doesn't....

He sighed as he understood what she meant.... Even if he didn't he will go with his mother to Seoul just to fulfill her wishes..... Indeed life is a roller coaster ride....

✴️✴️✴️✴️

Seoul Royal Palace

Author pov

The gowning sound can be heard as the man came completely done.... The concubine just got out of the water her mouth is filled with prince's seeds.....

???: Swallow it.....

He said with his cold tone as the girl quickly swallow it as she doesn't want to anger the Prince.... Because if he got angry than she won't be alive......

???: Get. Out.... You have done your purpose... I don't want to see your face in this week....

The girl immediately get out of the bathhouse of prince without wearing anything..... He huffed out and he got some stress relived from his body.... Being in war is a pain in the ass..... But still he isn't satisfied.... So many concubines under him.... Every night he spent with them.... Wrecking them.... But none of them seems to please him.....

He got out of the bathhouse and wrapped himself in cloth.... The maids are standing with his clothes as they started to wear him his clothes..... He go to his room as he was about to go to bed but just then someone came to him.... He annoyingly looked around and see his man....

???: You. Have. Five. Minutes. To. Spill.

The man gulped and started to speak before he got his head beheaded.....

Man: PrinceYoongi, King has called you to talk about how to arrange the Ministery of Jeju as Jeju is now under Seoul....

Hearing that, his eyes got widened.... At this late night, he wants to talk about it..... Sighing he decided to go there.... After all, he can't avoid Jin hyung.... Because it's a very wrong idea..... Before leaving the room, he said," You are running in the field until I got out of the king's room... And it's a order from prince Yoongi, Soobin."

Soobin, who heard his order got shocked hearing.... He is mentally crying why did he got to chose as his right hand man..... The most annoying and cold prince of Seoul..... The annoying grandpa.....

✴️✴️✴️✴️

Morning

Sea port, Seoul

The morning has came as the ship reached to the port.... One by one the girls got out as their hands are tied again..... The merchant is so happy as Minister Lee is going to buy slave from him..... He looked at the girls and said to them....

Merchant: IF ANY OF YOU DO ANY KIND OF SOUND THEN YOU ARE DEAD!!! YOU WILL BE LUCKY IF YOU GOT SELECTED BY MINISTER LEE..... IF YOU'RE NOT THEN I AM HERE TO GET PLEASE BY YOU.....

He said as the girls got disgusted by his words..... Just then, he heard some footsteps... He look around and bowed to them....

Merchant: greetings, minister Lee.... Let's start the bidding.....

He said with a smirk on his face....... Indeed Seoul Royal Palace is a fairy tale....

TBC

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VOTE AND COMMENT

PLEASE COMMENT A LOT... I LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS....

AND DOUBLE UPDATE.......

CHAPTER 1: SEOKJIN, TAEHYUNG

CHAPTER 2: JIMIN, YOONGI

CHAPTER 3: ????????

TELL ME AT THE COMMENT SECTION....

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT JIMIN AND YOONGI SITUATION????

SEE YAA!!!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro