Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[ Warning ⚠️⚠️: Suicidal thoughts]

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Few moments ago

In Namjoon's chamber

Author pov

Namjoon is sitting on his bed and maids are serving him his drink as in front of him, One of his favorite is dancing sexily trying to impress prince so that she can get into his bed again.... Because namjoon never sleep this same girl after one night and that's the reason he has the most concubines in his harem.... More than the King.....

The girl slowly climb on the bed and went to namjoon as he is looking at her with lust as he moved his hand and she took it and went towards him and sit in his lap..... The girl hand slowly went to his chest..... Seeing that he smirked and hold her both breasts and started to squeeze them as she started to moan..... The girl put her both legs on his waist and her hands went to his neck as she is happy that finally, She got prince Namjoon's attention..... Just then the door barged open reavealing Na-yeon as behind her two guards came..... Hearing the sound of door opening, Namjoon pushed that girl away and look at the person who came inside... That girl glared at Na-yeon for ruining her moment..... The guards bow to him and said," m..my prince... We tried but she just barged in...."

Namjoon is looking at Na-yeon with rage as he put his hand on the air and indicated them to go..... He slowly goes towards her and hold her hand and dragged her to the balcony.....

Namjoon: HOW DARE YOU TO COME INTO MY CHAMBER LIKE THAT!!!!

He shouted in anger and hold Na-yeon throat and started to chocking her..... Na-yeon just looked at him with her misty eyes and said," I am pregnant, my prince..... "

If anyone else heard that they would be happy.... But Namjoon isn't.... So, he literally didn't show any emotion and said," So what??? "

Na-yeon: I am pregnant with your child, my prince..... Won't you accept me and marry me????

Hearing the word married namjoon scoffed and pinned her to the wall and said," I ..... I... Kim Namjoon, Prince of Seoul Royal kingdom is going to marry you?! A slave like you?! You really dream big..... You are just a breeder to me..... A child making tool for this dynasty.... The child doesn't even belong to you .... It belongs to Kim dynasty...... You are nothing but a representative of Kim dynasty..... We don't marry such a low life slave.... Get this thing in your mind and get out of my room...."

He said and went back to his room to that girl who is waiting for him..... Tears fall down from Na-yeon eyes as she slowly sit down on the floor crying..... She couldn't believe those words..... Her heart was broken by the person who she loved..... But that person doesn't understand this thing..... She understood that she loved the wrong person..... After sometime, she heard their moaning sounds coming from the room..... Each seconds the moaning gets louder as she is feeling disgusting.... She put her hands on her ear not wanted to hear this....... She slowly looked at the open sky..... She wants to be free.... She is captured in this place that she once thought she can call home now became a nightmare...... She slowly went to the edge of the railing and climb on it and jumped from there...... She killed herself .... But the people inside the room didn't know that what Choas has done.......

[Present Time]

Queen Mother is walking to the place where Na-yeon killed herself as behind her, Erunch Kwon is walking and very afraid as he is the one who should be looking at girls in the harem.... Girls are bowing down as she doesn't have the time to see this..... She looked at the dead body who was taken away by the guards .......

" Your highness, please forgive me.... I would have been careful but -", Erunch Kwon words are cut off as queen Mother looked at him with angry eyes...... She looked around and saw Hawoon is crying and beside her that Hoseok concubine Harin is comforting her........

Queen Mother: You are apologizing for many things Kwon...... I think I should behead you for not looking at those girls well.... You are in charge of those girls with Ji-sung then HOW THE HELL IT HAPPENED!!!!

Erunch Kwon flinched hearing her shouting as he just lowered down his gaze in shame ...... " Go inside the harem!!!!", Queen Mother said to the girls as they bowed and one by one everyone go inside as Harin was taking Hawoon to the harem......

" Why she killed herself!! She was happy in the morning.. what happened in those times!!! ", Hawoon said that while crying as Harin comforted her and they both went inside the harem...... Queen Mother heard that as she looked at the balcony where Na-yeon jumped off......

She decided to go Namjoon's chamber to see what his son is doing when this disaster happened on his chamber..... She climbed to the stairs and went to his chamber as the guards opened the door as they can't stop Queen Mother from entering......

Entering into her son's room the next thing she saw makes her angry ........ She saw her son Namjoon and one of his favorite are together naked in the bed and only a thin sheets are covering their body ...... Hearing the sound of door opening, Namjoon and the girl looked at the door only to find Queen Mother looking at them like this..... The girl immediately get up from the bed taking the thin sheets and immediately went outside bowing to her as the door opened and Erunch Kwon saw that girl coming out from the room.... He gritted his teeth in anger and said," You insolent woman!!!! What are you doing at this hour in prince chamber!!!! Oh!!! God!!!! You are not supposed to be here!!!!"

He said as he started to hit the girl's back as the girl just immediately went out of there......

On the other side, Queen Mother just looked at Namjoon as he didn't understand why his mother is here...... He put his clothes as as queen Mother looked away..... After sometime, Namjoon get up fully dressed and went to his mother......

Namjoon: Mother, what happened???

She looked at her son with a very dissatisfied face and said," are you here all this time??? Do you know what happened!!!! YOUR CONCUBINE NA-YEON COMMITTED SUICIDE BY JUMPING OFF FROM YOUR BALCONY AND YOU ARE ASKING WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!

Queen Mother never ever shouted on Namjoon.... For the first time Namjoon saw this side of his mother....... And he was shocked hearing that..... That girl killed herself!!!!! He immediately went to balcony and saw no one as in the ground floor he saw lots of blood..... He immediately went back to chamber and said," Mother... I .. can... Explain..."

Queen Mother: WHAT WILL YOU EXPLAIN!!!! YOUR CONCUBINE DIED!!! WHAT HAPPENED THAT LEAD HER IN THIS WAY!!!!

She shouted at her son as Namjoon blurted out everything not thinking about it......

Namjoon: mother, she came to me saying she is pregnant and wants me to marry her.... She dreamed of being my wife so I just showed her real worth.... I never thought she will kill-

A slap landed on Namjoon's face before he could finish his word...... Queen Mother is gritting her teeth in anger as she doesn't understand how much fool her son is!!!!!

She sighed in frustration and started to walk back and forth ...... She looked at Namjoon and said," have you gone insane!!!!! How can you say that!!!! You killed a heir of Kim dynasty!!!! You killed your own child!!!!! Where is my smart and intelligent son?? The one who I am always proud of..... Namjoon, you just messed up everything....."

And with that she left the chamber leaving Namjoon as she needed to calm herself down or she will do something that she won't like a bit.......

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

In Physicians chamber

The news of Queen Ji-Ha abortion got everywhere in the palace and everyone came to see her..... When king Seokjin hear about it, he immediately went to Ji-Ha and saw her sleeping peacefully in the bed...... Seokjin looked at the physician and asked," How this happened???"

The Physicians bowed to him and said," Queen eat or drink something that have poison in it..... It was made for killing her but it seems like The child inside of her died because of the effects....."

Seokjin sighed as he hold Ji-Ha hand and started to caressing it...... Yoongi, Taehyung, hoseok and Jungkook is present here...... Seokjin looked at Yoongi and said," Find out who did that!!! I want that person Head!!!"

Queen Dowager just look sad as this day supposed to be happy day but turned into a sadness..... And moreover, there's another problem raised..... Taehyung on the other side is worried about Hawoon..... Just seeing Ji-Ha like this, he isn't feeling good..... He needs to see Hawoon .......

Hoseok: where's Namjoon????

Hoseok asked the question as finally they realized that Namjoon isn't here...... Queen dowager sighed and said," One of his concubine committed suicide..... Se-yeong has gone to see the situation......"

Hearing that Everyone's eyes widened as this is the first time it happened in the Harem...... Yoongi started to think about this two incident as he decided to went away from the room as he needed to start the investigate...... Taehyung also decided to leave to find Hawoon as he is desperate after hearing this...... Hoseok left too with Queen dowager giving King and Queen some alone time......

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

In Harem

Hawoon is laying down her head on Harin's lap as she is exhausted by this..... Just then Sei wei came in the Harem and saw the gloomy atmosphere.... She didn't understand as she saw Hawoon is laying down her head on a new girl who she never saw before..... She went to then and asked," Hawoon, what happened???"

Hearing Sei wei voice, Hawoon immediately get up and went to Sei wei and hugged her tightly and started to crying.....

" Na-yeon... Na-yeon kil... killed herself!!!! she is no more!!", Hawoon said between her crying as hearing that Sei wei eyes widened..... She talked to Na-yeon few times and she is very sweet girl then why she killed herself!!! She comforted her as she is feeling sad ....... All the girls suddenly started to bow as a person came to Hawoon and Sei wei......

" Hawoon..", Taehyung said as hearing his voice she immediately pulled away and bowed to him.... Taehyung came to harem to see his Queen but when he saw her crying face his heart pained..... Sei wei bowed and moved away from there.....

Taehyung: come with me... You are sleeping in my room today....

And with that he put her in his arms as the girls immediately looked away as some are shocked seeing prince Taehyung doing this .... Because prince Taehyung never looked at Harem concubine or he liked those concubines...... Taehyung took her away from the harem and went to the room.... Harin who saw everything as she is quite shocked seeing that but she is relived that her elder sister has someone who cares of her like this ....

TO BE CONTINUED

Vote and comment because you can't resist this cutie jiminie!!!!!

Hi!!! How are you???? I hope you are all fine!!!!! I know this book is so slow because I just don't want to show the romanizing of BTS and female lead..... As it's title says it's about Queen..... So, basically this is about girls as in ancient times how girls are treated..... In middle east, asian countries this kind of thing is common in ancient area..... So, I know some will be distrubed by it..... I am sorry for that!!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro