34: Pain Of Loved Ones

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Physician Chamber

Author pov

The door of the physician chamber opened with a thud as everyone who was in the room flinched by this sudden action..... They look and saw prince Taehyung who immediately came in the room and went to Hawoon who is lying down on the bed with a bandage wrapped on her head...... Her hands and legs are badly bruised like someone has beaten her up in the cruelest way...... Her face looked so pale almost like she is dead corpse..... All of the maid lowered down their gaze as they found the room temperature so cold right now because of his appearance..... The physician and his assistant and a lady physician was bowing down to the prince..... After sometime, Harin came into the room and she immediately fall down on the floor seeing her elder sister condition...... Tears can't seems to stop as she horrified looked at the bed and saw her sister lying down unconscious.....

Taehyung on the other side, slowly touch her head where the bandage are wrapped.....He never wishes to see her like this ... He don't even want to imagine it...... But the view in front of him is terrifying and painstaking......

Taehyung: what happened to her???

He whispered which almost unbearable but lady physician heard it and slowly moved a little towards him and slowly started to said," My prince, She got hit on her head by something very sharp and we found some bruises... I am afraid to say someone maybe tried to force on her..... There's so many nail scratches and few slap marks on her face.....We are trying our best, but we can't say anything surely, right now..... And being drowned for many hours made her skin pale and her lungs got effected.... But it's still a miracle that she is alive..... Because it's nearly impossible to be alive after getting hurt and drowned like that...."

She finished her words as Taehyung just blankly looked at her as he slowly hold her hand and interwined their hands together..... He can feel a little coldness on her body...... Taehyung is right now is trying to control himself not to get out of control...... He really is going to kill the person who did this to her...... Who made her like this......

Harin somehow stand up with the help of the maids as she slowly went to her other side and sit beside her and said," Unnie, please don't leave me like this!!! I won't be able to handle it if I lost you too......"

She said as tears are continuously falling down seeing her elder sister vulnerable condition......

On the other side, The news of this spread around the palace like wildlife...... Prince Namjoon, hoseok and in the meantime yoongi also came in front of the physician room..... Yoongi need to go and see the situation as he will surely need to do the investigation about it......As soon as, Yoongi entered into the room, he saw the situation and also hawoon's condition..... Obviously, it's much worse than he thought...... Taehyung saw Yoongi in front of the door as his minds replays those things that happened yesterday..... All because of him..... He is the reason of all of this..... He is the reason that Hawoon is like this...... He destroyed everything..... Taehyung immediately get up and hold yoongi by his collar and pinned him to the door harshly....... Taehyung has became completely blind by anger and pain as he shouted," WHY ARE YOU HERE??? ARE YOU HAPPY???? ARE YOU HAPPY THAT YOU FINALLY DID WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO SINCE THE FIRST DAY!!! SHE IS FIGHTING WITH HER LIFE AND DEATH!!!! YOU.... YOU DID THIS!!! DIDN'T YOU??? YOU DID THIS!!! "

he said as Yoongi pushed taehyung away from him and punched him in the face making him fall down on the floor...... Taehyung clenches his jaw as he ran into him and pushed him with his all strength making the door broke as they both fall down on the floor.... They are beating each other as seeing that Hoseok and Namjoon immediately went towards them trying to detach them from each other...... Namjoon hold Taehyung who wants to kill Yoongi by any means and hoseok hold yoongi tightly as he is angry at Taehyung who is uttering nothing but nonsense right now.... On that time, Queen dowager, Queen Mother, Jimin and his new concubine and Sei wei has came to know about her condition.... But they didn't expected this secne in front of them...... Queen Mother looked at both of them as she roared," STOP ALL THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

Taehyung and Yoongi finally stopped hearing her as Taehyung saw her mother who is glaring at him and Yoongi.... She and Queen dowager went towards them as Queen dowager saw Taehyung who's eyes are now showing nothing but hatred..... What has happened!!!!

Queen Mother: what is this commotion about??? Have you two got insane??? This is how you are taught to behave??? Fighting with each other like this!!!! YOU TWO ARE THE PRINCE OF ROYAL KINGDOM OF KOREA!!!! IS THIS WAY YOU ALL GOING TO SOLVE THE SITUATION???

Queen dowager ignored her words for now as she can see Taehyung isn't in mood of listening to all of this....

Queen dowager: Taehyung, what happened,my grandson??? Why are you so angry at Yoongi like this????

She asked him softly as she knew taehyung won't acknowledge the words of her own mother as Taehyung looked at Yoongi and said," Why don't you ask him??? He is the reason of everything!!! He is the reason that Hawoon is in this situation!!! I don't know why you are so hostile to her??? What she has done to you, Yoongi hyung!!!! Or you can't digest the fact that since you couldn't have Nadia, You can't let me have her.... Are you that hypocrite???"

Taehyung said as he just took out some buried past that no one wants to hear..... For Yoongi, it's a horrible past that he has never forgotten...... Yoongi tried to go near Taehyung again but hoseok has hold him tightly as yoongi said," DON'T YOU DARE TO TAKE HER NAME!!!! I WILL KILL YOU, TAEHYUNG!!!"

Just then a scream was heard from the physician room as Taehyung immediately jerked Namjoon's hold from him and went inside the physician room and saw Harin is crying and telling the physician to do something.... Taehyung saw Hawoon's head is getting bandage again as blood doesn't stop flowing.... The whole pillow and bed sheet are wet by her blood as physician are trying to stop this .........

Taehyung: If anything happens to her, I will kill you all!!!!!

Hearing Taehyung angry voice, The physician flinched as they are trying their best to do what they can do...... That female physician made a herb that will stop the blood flowing as she sat down on the bed and slowly placed hawoon's head in her lap and slowly squeezed her mouth making it open a little bit and make her drink that..... In the same time, Queen Mother and Queen dowager entered into the room and saw the whole situation.... Obviously, hawoon's state isn't that great..... They literally didn't thought the damage would be this much...... Queen Mother understood what she needed to do...... Well, thanks to Hawoon, she got a chance how she will again get into royal matters again..... She went outside and looked at Yoongi and said," You are not going to investigate this.... I will talk to king about this......."

And with that she left from there as Yoongi looked at the closed door and went away from there too and behind him, Sei wei also leave..... Jimin hold her new concubine hand as he also thought they should go too but that concubine said," my prince, I think I should go visit for once..... It will be inappropriate to leave like this...... "

Jimin thought about it and nodded giving her permission to go inside as she knocked the door twice and the door opened as she slowly went inside and look at the surrounding..... She look at the girl who is laying down on the floor beside the bed holding that girl hand who is injured..... As she went closer to them, her eyes teared up seeing the person in front of her...... She never ever thought in her life that she will meet them like this..... She slowly went to that girl as she said," Era?? Is that you???"

Harin who heard a voice that is quite familiar to her and after a very long time she is hearing this.... She immediately looked up as her eyes widened seeing the person in front of her..... On the other side, Taehyung and Queen dowager looked at them.....

Harin immediately hugged her crying her heart out finally they found her.....

Harin: Aunt...... Aunt Eun I..... I missed you.....

That's the only thing she could say to her..... The circumstances they found each other is still ironic..... Eun hugged her tightly as tears are falling down from her eyes as she saw the Eldest one in pain...... The family is now somehow complete except for one.......

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

King Seokjin is walking in the garden as on the other side, his son is practicing sword fighting with his tutor..... Queen Mother entered into the royal garden as everyone bowed to her as she went to king Seokjin......

King Seokjin saw his mother coming towards him and behind her, the Erunch Kwon is also coming.....

Seokjin: Why are you here, mother???

He asked his mother as she said," Something happened in the Harem...."

Hearing that Seokjin frowned as he knew his mother never talk about harem's matter with him...

Seokjin: whatever happened in the harem isn't my thing to know.... Queen dowager is there to solve it.....

Queen Mother looked at Seokjin with a bitter expression and said," Hawoon was found in the lake.... Someone tried to kill her ...... And as I saw the condition it's really not good..... And that's why I came here as the Harem security is in stake after this..... And I want to held investigation by myself about Hawoon's case .... And I bet Taehyung will go insane as he will kill whoever he found suspicious..... And moreover, she is a mother of a princess..... This can't be ignored like this....."

Seokjin sighed as he thought about it for a while as he said," you can held the investigation.... And found out who did that..... Whoever it is will be punished accordingly by the law of kingdom..... "

Queen Mother smiled a little even though inside she is smirking.... She got the chance she wanted...... just then Jungkook entered into the royal garden and went towards them......

Jungkook: Your majesty, It's time to attend the Royal court .....

He said as queen Mother saw Jungkook but she narrowed her eyes when she saw some scratches on his neck as he tried to hide it by his hanbok...... But she let that thing go from her head as she also know princes went to bed with concubine most of the night....... Queen Mother took her leave as Seokjin stand up and going to royal court with Jungkook as he asked," Always Yoongi came to know me about this???? Did he send you today???"

Jungkook nodded his head as he said," Yes.... He said he can't attend the court today because of some problems....."

Seokjin understood as he asked," Did you know about the situation of Harem??? Hawoon was attacked by someone...."

Hearing that jungkook gritted his teeth as he calmed himself down and pretend like normal ....

Jungkook: Hmm, I heard, my majesty.... The news of it spreaded really fast in the harem... I hope she will get away with it....

As Seokjin went inside the royal court and Jungkook saw the room of throne got closed.... His hand slowly went to his neck as he remember how she tried to save herself from him and in order to do that she did this......He turned around and said in his mind.....

Jungkook: Well, she deserved it......

Jungkook hold no guilt ...... For him, what he did is great..... Because for him, she is just a slave who refused him and he punished her for that..... Rejecting him like this.......

TBC

VOTE AND COMMENT OR JUNGKOOK WILL HAUNT YOU DOWN!!!!!😅😅

Hi!!!!! As I promised with a new chapter..... This is long..... I hope you are doing well.......By the comments about if you like the chapter or not!!!!!

And

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

MIN YOONGI

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro