73: The Birth Of Queen Kim

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Hawoon's POV

My eyes opened slightly because of the sun rays coming through the window indicating it's a another new day of my life.... My life.. Huh?! The life I never wanted, The life that I never thought of, The life that I never seeked for......I turned around as I was yawning and I found a empty space beside me..... Just like my heart now...... I slowly get up and moved my arms around a bit to soothe the pain on my joints...... I heard the door of my chamber being opened and saw so many maids are coming inside with different kinds of stuffs in their hand.... Sye Hyun bowed down towards me and said," Good Morning, Your highness.... I hope you will have a nice and prosperous day......"

Few of the maids went inside the bathhouse to prepare for my bath and one of the maid is preparing coffee for me and placed it in front of me...... The things are happening right now is giving me a deja Vu....... So, I asked Sye Hyun," I wonder who told you to prepare this???? It's not the King that I know for sure.... So, who it is?????"

Sye Hyun: it's a order from the Queen dowager to prepare this.... Now you are a Queen of this kingdom and you have given heir to this dynasty....So, You deserve to be treated like a Queen.......

Hearing that Hawoon chuckled as she took the cup of coffee in her hands and gracefully took a sip of it.......Then she handed it to the maid and went inside the bathhouse.......

All the maids bowed down to her as one of the maid came to help me to take off my clothes...... I slowly entered into the water and maids started to clean me up properly like they're instructed to..... How pathetic Life is !!!! One day, I was bathing with countless girls like me together in a bathhouse and now some of them are serving me and treating me like a goddess.......

Hawoon: Wash me properly.... I don't want any kind of dirt remain in my body.... Wash it well.....

They stopped hearing that.... The first time in their life, they heard a command from me..... And it's my first time to give a command.... How irony the situation has become...... They started to doing what they've told as after I finished my bath, I wore the robe and went inside my chamber as I saw so many maids are standing in a line with different kinds of clothing and jewelries on their hand...... I saw the dresses and sighed....... I looked at Sye Hyun and said," From now on, try to buy more colorful and vibrant fabric for my dresses ...... I want to look colorful and alluring...... And tell the jewelry craftsman to make more jewelry for me with unique design.... Because I won't wear the same dress and jewelry again......"

And with that she chose one of the colorful clothing and the maids started to prepare her..... Sye Hyun is looking at Hawoon who is looking herself in the mirror as she wear the necklaces and bracelets....... Hawoon is looking so different today.... Her behavior is oddly strange to sye Hyun...... She never saw Hawoon this much vocal about her choices..... Then Sye Hyun understood, The yesterday night incident has put a very deep effect on Hawoon......

The crown of the Queen was placed on my head as I finally look at myself in the mirror......

And now, I look like a Queen.... The Queen that everyone wanted..... The Queen who would be a puppet of their strings.... A Queen who won't have a life......So, Now I will be the Queen that they never thought they would have..... I won't be the Hawoon anymore, I will become the Queen Kim that everyone will fear to come across, I will be the Queen who won't be the puppet of this kingdom.... I will become the strongest One and most influential one who's decisions will be considered.... I promise to myself that, I won't end up like Ji-Ha, So Ryun and Na-yeon.....

☣️__________________☣️

Taehyung's POV

I am going through some scrolls but my mind is kinda occupied with the thoughts of Hawoon.... Yesterday night, Hawoon's behavior is so opposite to what she would have actually reacted....... But she is so hurt by that incident and that is kinda evident to me....... The way she said to stay with her, it sounded like she is pleading..... She is pleading to me to stay with her or I might regret if I left from there....... As I was into my thoughts, the door opened reavealing My mother who came inside the room looking at me furiously.... She looked so angry and I know why......

Queen Mother: Why didn't you Come yesterday??? Do you even know, Your concubine has given birth to a Son!!!! A son!!!! A Heir for this kingdom!!!!! And you, being a father you couldn't come to name him???!!!!

I put the scrolls aside and looked at my mother with a defeated expression as I said," I Don't Care...... And I don't consider that as my son..... His name isn't getting register on Harem's record....... He is a illegitimate child..... That child is a mistake.... A mistake that I will never bear to thought about..... So, I am not naming him......"

I declared my straight decision to my mother and I don't care about she thinks.... And Hawoon is hurt because of her vicious plan..... But enough is enough...... I won't let her come between me and Hawoon...... And she thinks giving birth to a boy can make me forgot about Hawoon than my mother is wrong...........

Queen Mother scoffed hearing Taehyung's absurd remarks as she sternly said," Taehyung, You can't do that!!!!!! You are disrespecting the traditions of our dynasty..... How can you snatch the rights of that little infant who can be a suitable Heir of this kingdom ????"

Taehyung went near to his mother and looked into her eyes and said," Because I am the king of this so called dynasty..... And My decision is the final Call..... Please , Now leave me alone...."

And with that Taehyung went to the another chamber leaving Queen Mother alone in this room.... On the other side, Miyeon is standing in front of the door as tears are flowing down from her eyes.... she listened everything that King has said...... She wiped off her tears, securely hold her son and went away from there......

Miyeon entered into the Harem with her son on her arms.... Girls who are supposed to be on Taehyung's service are eyeing her up with disgust...... As she was passing, she heard the blunt and hurtful remarks that makes her feel so disgusted with herself.......

What's the point of having a son when Your Majesty doesn't accept it????

Your majesty didn't name that child till now.....

How unfortunate that child is!!! Having a father but still can't get affection.....

I really wonder is it really Your Majesty's son???

She thought she can be as same level as Lady Kim.... She is nowhere near her..... How funny of her trying to be her!!!!

The Child is a Black sheep Like Her mother.....

That last remark made Miyeon stopped..... She turned around and looked at the girl who said that..... Miyeon went towards her and said," Say that again!!!!!!! I said say that again!!!!!"

The girl looked unbothered by Miyeon's shouting as she said," I said Your son is a Black sheep Like you... So what????"

In the next moment, the girl face turned into another side as she received a slap from Miyeon.......

Miyeon: You can say anything to me, but not to my son..... Dare to speak a ill words against by son, I will cut off your tongue......

And with that Miyeon left from there...... On the second floor, Hawoon saw the whole commotion in her own eyes as she saw Miyeon's disappearing figure...... Behind her, Sye Hyun is standing there.....

" Sye Hyun, Can I trust you????", Hawoon asked without looking at her as Sye Hyun thought a little bit and said," Your highness, You should trust a person when he/she do something for your favor.... I didn't do anything for you now.... So, I can't quite say anything.... But if you want me to do something to prove you my trust, then I will be at your service......."

Hawoon smiled hearing such a honest answer from Sye Hyun........ Hawoon tilted her head on right side and said," What I want right now is very tricky Question to ask..... So, what you can right now for me is find some girls who would be under my service and will be loyal to me only...... "

Hawoon's eyes are on now on Erunch Bae who is going outside as she is making a plan..... A Queen needed to know everything about the palace and what is happening around her .... And the best way of having information, Taking people on her side who would be loyal to her Only......

☣️________________☣️

In Seoul Royal Palace

Author's POV

The morning has came with a new hope for the palace..... As everyone is doing their own work..... As Miyeon's handmaiden is walking through the hallway as she left last night after Miyeon and Her son fall asleep....... Her handmaiden came in front of her chamber but didn't found any guards which is so strange...... She knocked the door few times and called Miyeon but no response..... Suddenly she felt like there's a noise coming inside the chamber..... she carefully listened as her eyes widened hearing the crying of that child inside the chamber.....

She started to bang the door trying to open it but it's locked from inside...... Hearing her screaming, The girls in the harem started to gather around her room and which made Queen Mother and Queen dowager come to see the commotion.......

Queen Dowager: what is happening?!!!!!!

Miyeon's handmaiden said," Miyeon isn't opening the door!!!! The baby is crying inside the room and there's no guards in here....."

Queen Mother yelled to get the guards as soon after so many guards came and started to break the door..... After sometime, The door broke opened as Her handmaiden went inside the room ...... A heart-curlling scream left from her mouth seeing the horrific scene in front of her..... Everyone entered into the room and found Miyeon is hung up........

Queen Mother looked at disbelief seeing this as Queen dowager is completely frozen......Her handmaiden fall down on the floor crying her heart out as the baby is crying vigorously....... It's indeed a very painful scene to watch......

On the other side, Hawoon is o her chamber as Sye Hyun and three new maids of her is messaging her neck, hand and leg who's are listening to the screams..... The other maids in the chamber looked so worried as one of them asked," Should I go outside to see what's going on your highness?????"

Hawoon who looked so unbothered by the screaming as she said," No need.... I know what's going on....."

Sye Hyun saw how much Hawoon is looking happy..... She is relaxing in here after killing Miyeon.... The last night memories are so so fresh in Sye Hyun's mind that she will never forget in her whole lifetime......

[ F l a s h b a c k ]

In the deep late night where everyone is sleeping peacefully not knowing the danger is lurking around near Miyeon's chamber....... The door opened of her chamber revealing Hawoon and behind her Sye Hyun and three loyal servants of Hawoon who Sye Hyun didn't know...... One of the servant went near Miyeon with a dragger on his hand as he hovered over her and put the cold knife on her cheek making Miyeon awake. As soon as she opened her eyes, She saw him, she was about to scream but that person put the knife on her lips indicating her to stay quiet..... Being afraid, she stayed quiet..... The man made her stand up and come out of her bed as her eyes went on Hawoon who is holding her baby boy in her arms which made Miyeon eyes widened in fear......

Two servants immediately hold Miyeon's shoulder and make her bent down to her knees as one of them put the knife on her throat and gestured not to scream.......

" It's so hurtful when someone says bad about your child..... it makes you to kill anyone who will badmouth about your child....", She said while Hawoon's eyes are looking at the beautiful baby boy......

She looked at Miyeon who is looking so afraid and scared for her son who is in hawoon's arms..... Hawoon took out the small bottle of poison, the same poison that she was going to drink that night....... and in Sye Hyun's hand, there's a rope....

Hawoon: It's your choice , how you wanted to die....by drinking this poison or hung yourself.... Taehyung won't accept your child.... He will soon get vanished by his orders... you won't be able to see him ever again... and Taehyung won't care..... I know being away from your child hurts......Only way to accept it is you have to sacrifice your life for your innocent infant.... If you stay alive, You child won't live the life a prince or a Heir.... So, choose wisely.....

Miyeon thought as she looked at her son who is sleeping peacefully...... She understood too that king will never accept her son..... Tears rolled down from her eyes as she asked," I... I... Wan..want... Promise.... You... will... take...care...of ...my son.... Give...hi..him... the...l... love...of...a..mother..... "

And with that Miyeon closed her eyes as she felt the rope on her throat as the servants hung her up..... Hawoon saw Miyeon's death with her own eyes as she took her last breath......

She slowly placed the child in the bed and covered him up with warm blankets..... She then kissed his forehead and said," From now on, I am your mother.... I will take care of you, my son....."

Her blue crystal eyes are glistening with tears ......

[ F l a s h b a c k E n d ]

[ P r e s e n t ]

Hawoon's First Cruel and merciless Behavior is manifested By the countless Betrayals and injustice towards her...... Everyone used her.... Even Taehyung too.... She was a puppet of their game.... But now, she beg to differ..... How can she let her live when her happiness is ruined ...... From Now On, She won't forgive anyone who will hurt her.... Even if it's her own sister, Aunt and her brother. Even it's Kim Taehyung itself.......

From Now On, She is Queen Kim....

TO BE CONTINUED

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VOTE AND COMMENT 💬

SHARE IT ON YOUR MESSAGE BOARD 💌💌💌💌

AUTHOR'S RANT:

HI!! How are you all????here am I with a new chapter!!!! The most important Chapter of this book!!!!! The birth of evilness....... From now on, see the cruelty of Queen Kim..... Another death is coming.... Guess who would that be????

And guys comment about this chapter!!!! I love to read your comments!!!!!! I feel so motivated when I read your comments!!!!!!

Why this is so funny 😂 and so true at the same time????

VOTE GOAL: 82 votes

Please 🙏 fill it up if you want quick update!!!!

I will go on 100 chapters so, 27 chapters left!!!!! By December this book will end......

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK 📚📚

SEE YOU SOON 🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

SARANGHAE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro