31, October 2023

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Do you love Halloween? 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

H

appy Halloween!
The day is finally here!
Have you prepared everything for tonight? Witch brew? Spooky foods? Som e tricks or treats? Well, if you haven't... I think I can share some of my costumes for this yyear'sHalloween theme,

Ghosts & Witches

Let's get off this, shall we?

🎃🎃🎃

Name of the Costume  Ghost of Lumberjack.
Description  Those who dare to destroy nature and don't take any responsibility for that will feel my wrath! I'm the protector of the forest and will not gonna let this ever happen again.

🎃🎃🎃

Name of the Costume  Mage of Love.
Description  Those who seek true love, may come to me. I promise I can grant your wish, with one condition... Your soul will belong to me in exchange for the love that you'll get.

🎃🎃🎃

Name of Costume  High Priestess of Aphrodite.
Description  The Goddess never answered my pray! The Goddess never granted my wish and my prayer, I feel that the Goddess has left me. What should I do??

🎃🎃🎃

Name of Costume  King of Heartbreak.
Description  I've traveled far away just to find and bring my Queen back from the land of the dead. But what I have got? Only one white rose and a book. Am I already crazy? Will my Queen come back to life?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro