24..!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

INNER BUEATY..!!!

Firstly,  this is a topic my friend gave me as it like to check me if i do as per i say.. Like i said that i will write any topic from anyone and she was like checking if i do or not.. She said to give nice topic later.
So here you go.

I really think this topic is tough really because it's just...  An inner beauty can't be explained this easily.  Just because it has very positive and happy vibe , doesn't mean it's simple to talk about.
                   Inner beauty is , we can experience as a light in our heart which nowadays is very rare to see. Inner beauty can be said to the beauty which indicates our real soul, the real person behind a coated mask of makeups or even a mask where a person tends to be a person he/she wants to make other think he/she is!

Don't tell me... That inner beauty is more important then outer beauty because now a days the society don't think like that. If you're beautiful inside it doesn't matter,  they won't give you a chance to even let your inner beauty introduce.

Inner beauty is a gift which is given to us from god, inner beauty is a light where darkness threatened to win, inner beauty is a peace which we get after a satisfied result of our hard work and inner beauty is a real beauty, which we should focus on instead of outside or in our dress.
And if you ask me...

What is inner beauty??
   Inner beauty is that peaceful cold Breeze which touches us softly and it just feels so pure that we don't even want to shift a little that can cause any disturbance in the environment but still we can't get enough of it!!! That feel that innocence and that soft touch can be indicated as our beauty which is quiet and peaceful to have but hard to get!

So, how was it??
U like it??? U Don't like it??
Some changes??
Any new topic.. Please message me whatever topic you want next!!! 

Be positive!!!

Stay safe, take care...
Have a nice day!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro