26..!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

!!!...LONELINESS...!!!

its an subject given by my friend.. And this subject.. Im really gonna focus because its just so close to me... Not like always but i do like to talk about this.

Loneliness i can say is a feeling which i get every once in a while. Its a feeling which we can't accept but deeply knows it is present in us it is there and it won't be going sooner or even ever.
    Loneliness is a thing which we or i don't ever wish for.. Like obviously who would want... And for explaining more clearly i have a quote :

" i want to be alone, but i don't wanna feel the loneliness... "

It says and indicates like we do want to be alone sometimes but we don't wanna be alone...

I don't want someone to be their physical but i do want to feel their presence that i know if i lose myself they will too...!!!

Loneliness is a thing which can easily broke us.  Loneliness can make our mind so dark that if we find a little light in that darkness we feel it so close and so pure even it can be illusion of our own loneliness. That light is so so harmful because we really just depends on that light so easily and feel like if it even move towards hell we won't be hesitating to follow it. I had a quote for it like...
    " In my dark world, in my broken heart...  If i feel a light and its keeping me together, i won't be stopping to keep following even it goes to hell!!! "

Loneliness makes someone so alone that even if they don't wanna be alone anymore it will keep that distance which we made with our loved once when u did want to be alone.

Alone and loneliness are two different things which we usually misunderstood with each other. In reality, if we need alone time its fine but if that alone time keeps more and more increasing, you have to stop that because it will start loneliness and it really will kill you while, loneliness just comes when you get effected by your alone time when you start liking being alone where no one can easily disturb you and loneliness is a feel that tells us and makes us think that its not our alone time its other don't need us, they don't want us...!!!

Thank-you for votes and comments and reads...
Please more votes and comment.. And all...

Be positive...
Have a nice day!!!
Stay safe...!!! :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro