Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

c h a p t e r 6
b i t e
———☆———

BLAZE'S POV

It had taken me a whole week to complete it, but the end result was worth the effort.

Now the 23-foot graffiti of an eye decorated the back wall of the gym center, and it looked nothing short of spectacular.

I had particularly taken my sweet time in perfecting my signature under the masterpiece, before shoving the spray cans back into my duffel bag.

It would be difficult to get myself out of school and into the main square market, but I needed to find out if there was any place here that sells spray cans. I only had one can left. The eye graffiti used up all of my stock.

I threw the last of the empty cans in the trash basket and started to head back to the dorms. My mind was already trying to come up with ideas that could help me skip next Saturday’s walk and find a way to the market.

Then an unusual rustling sound came from behind me. It didn't sound like a noise made by wind. When I turned around to inspect my surroundings, the dense bushes on the side of the gate behind the barbed wire fencing violently shook.

I shrugged it off and continued walking. It must be some wild dogs or something, wandering around the woods. But then I heard someone grunting, and I turned back around. A dark silhouette of a person started jabbing his way out of the bushes while smacking the air, probably to swat off insects.

At first I assumed it was a burglar, but then the guy’s hoodie fell on his back. The mystery guy was…a girl?

After stepping out of the tall bushes, she fidgeted and seemed oblivious to my presence and growing curiosity. The moonlight gave me a clear view of the girl. From my spot, I could see her fair skin that almost shone under the moonlight as she climbed the iron bars to reach the top of the fence. Was she going to jump over?

Well, looks like it.

Why on earth a girl was breaking into an all-boys school at the middle of the night was beyond me. But I was definitely looking forward to seeing how far she’s willing to go, and for what.

Carefully, I backed up towards the Admin Building as soundless as possible – unlike the girl who was grunting and cursing loudly like she wanted to get caught.

I leaned on a wall of the Admin Building that was covered in shadows thrown by the large arch gate of the school building. I pulled up a leg to leisurely place it on the wall, then crossed my arms. I observed her from a distance, hidden beneath the shadow, knowing well that she couldn’t see me.

She had some difficulties in finding proper places to stick her foot when the moon kept hiding behind the clouds, but soon enough found her way up to the top of the fence where the barb wires were.

To say I was intrigued would be putting it mildly. I was downright blown away and confused in figuring out what the fuck was she up to.

I stood straighter in anticipation when she flung her arms out preparing to make a seven feet jump down. I covered my mouth to stop from laughing when her hoodie got stuck on the barb wire. Like a fish caught on a hook, she kept on throwing her legs and arms around, struggling to get out of the position. The whole ordeal was hilarious to me. She was literally dangling two feet above the ground, bouncing up and down like a cartoon.

Unquestionably the most entertaining thing since I got here.

As a last resort, she unexpectedly fell out of her hoodie and on the spiky bush under her, her fall accompanied by a string of grunts and curses.

I turned around and coughed a soft laugh. That must have hurt.

When she got back up, I studied her figure. She was of slim build but had the right amount of curves on right places. While she jumped up and down to get her hoodie, I couldn’t help but admire her perfect round ass. Even her long dark hair had come undone, falling like dark shiny curtains around her delicate frame as the wind tossed a few strands on her face.

Now…there were a million ways I could have suggested on how to get her precious hoodie back—playing tug-of-war with it was not one of them, though. As anticipated, the hoodie did come off of the wire but also ended up propelling her back to the prickly bushes.

I kept watching. She tied her hair back in a hurry and wore the hoodie, then checked her watch. She scampered towards the boarding entrance, not seeing the ward make his way towards her through the other side.

She’s gonna get caught!  Immediately I dashed after her, grabbed her arm and simultaneously put a hand on her mouth to muffle her surprised scream. It pushed us towards the right side of the wall under the staircase. Whew!

The ward just walked past us.

“What the—” Her voice was a whisper-yell when she shoved me aside and hit my chest. When I didn't move an inch, she bit my hand instead.

I glared at her, but she’d even sunk her teeth harder into my thumb. So I pushed her harder into the wall with a scowl. Her deep brown eyes glared back at me. There was something about the gleam in her eye, like they promised trouble, and momentarily I forgot about the pain shooting through my hand.

We just kept staring at each other, until I heard Mr. Loraces cough.

I cast a quick glance back to see if there were any more lingering threats. Meanwhile, she took the opportunity to stub my toes, making me pull back.

"You...slimy shit. The fuck do you think you’re doing? Don't think I don't know what you were trying! Mind you, I know karate, kung fu and taekwondo!" she hissed in a whisper, angrily jabbing her finger at me.

I laughed at her words. This girl’s a fucking lunatic. She thought I was trying to make a move on her? Did I look like a monkey?

Talk about overthinking. But…who was she?  "Why the hell are you laughing? Think this is funny? Am I funny? Am I telling a joke here? Oh! You think I’m lying? Want me to karate-kick you in the ass?" She took a fighting stance, which, for the second time tonight, made me place a hand on my mouth to stop myself from bursting out laughter.

Nah. Not a lunatic. More like a joker. "I was trying to help you. You’re welcome, by the way,” I replied sarcastically. Since we were indoors with lighting, I could see all of her features. She was beautiful. Potentially crazy. Maybe even an asylum runaway, but…definitely beautiful.

"Right—by pressing me up against the wall? You seriously think I would buy that?" she countered.

“Our ward was about to catch you," I choked out between laughs, and she just threw another dagger look at me.

She walked away from the wall and looked around. "Where’s that ward, then? Did the freaking earth gobble him up? Don't see anyone here, you pervert," she rebutted.

As much as I found her to be amusing and liked that she had one of the hottest and finest asses I had ever seen, I wasn’t going to let a crazy girl with bush stems in her hair stand in front of me and accuse me of being a fucking pervert. So I pushed her back towards the wall, then placed my hands on either side to block her. "First of all, I’m not lying and it doesn't matter if you believe me or not because far as I know, this is a boys’ boarding school. And you’re trespassing. Now, I could’ve just yelled for the ward and spoiled your little adventure here so easily, but I chose not to. So I would suggest a little bit of gratitude. Besides, I'd rather seduce a turkey than a cold stone like you." I smirked and stepped back from her tensed up figure.

For the next seconds, she kept opening and closing her mouth like a fish. She wanted to say something back, but it was visible that she was afraid of the action I would take if she offended me another time.

I wiggled my eyebrows at her, taunting her to talk back.

She just kept glaring, and then unexpectedly turned around and ran up the stairs where all the dorms and bathrooms were.

Damn this girl. I ran after her again—she’s about to get herself into more trouble. The bathroom on the first floor would be swarmed with guys right now. When I caught up to her, I pulled her aside again. "You outta your damn mind? Do you actually want to get caught?" I snapped at her.

Again, she wiggled out of my hand and kicked my leg.

Crap. This girl was way too physical.

"No, but I do have less time to finish my job now and I swear to God if you bother me or stop me again,  I will—"

"What?" I challenged. “You’ll do what?”

A smirk formed on her beautiful face. "You must live a sad, lonely pathetic loser of a life if you get this affected and excited by seeing a girl you can't control," she sassed, boiling up my blood.

This girl was beyond reason. Fucking hitting and spitting in my face. "You do know that shitting is the ass's job and not your mouth’s. Right? And for the last bloody time, you need to tone down the attitude, girl, because I have one of my own. While you’re at it, try to check your delusion level, too, bimbo!" I countered.

"The fuck d’you just call me?" Her jaw tensed more.

"So you’re deaf, too! Huh.” I snorted. “Explains a lot."

She raised her fist at me but also looked at her wristwatch, before she willingly backed away. She fumed at me for a few seconds, then turned back around and walked off.

Done with this crap. I shook my head, done trying to help that ungrateful piece of fine ass. She was on her own now. I had absolutely no idea what her deal was, but my curiosity had died after listening to her. She had some major balls for calling me a pervert and a loser. I went from being intrigued to downright irritated in a mere fifteen minutes.

Who the fuck is she...

_________☆_________

For the past half an hour, mindless chattering went on around me as the guys wouldn't shut up about the crazy hot-ass chick. I chuckled internally at my creative name-giving skills.

Apparently she somehow was able to find her way around the hallways, and found the source of her so-called job before she decided to walk straight into the bathrooms, where most of the boys were.

I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that she came all the way to St. Joseph without having a clue as to how tight our security was—assuming that, as Milo mentioned earlier, she was a newbie, and that we’d just recently gotten the fencing done.
It blocked the left side entrance exposure through the woods—yet she was ready to dangle on the wire, risk the chance of getting caught, was straight-up cocky when she actually did get caught by me and then dared to walk into the boys’ bathroom without shame, got the guys to actually pose with her and then sneaked back out, successfully completing her dare. And not just any dare, but one which had never been completed till date, making all the boys swoon over her antics like she was fucking John Cena.

I wasn't even going to acknowledge the fact that she also managed to walk all over me both figuratively and literally…like I was some fucking chew toy. Because admitting it would be too painful for my ego.

How come one girl just came and took my place so easily? I had spent days, hours, trying to set my mark on this school as the flag bearer for disruption—not her.

Most importantly, why the heck did I let her mouth off at me just like that?

"Did’ja get her name, Adam?" I asked as soon as Adam stepped into the room.

"Sorta... Didn't say what her full name was but just that she goes by ‘N’." Adam grinned when he said 'N'.

"That girl’s got guts, dude. And she was really cute, too." Jake threw a wink at the other boys.

I couldn't really argue with the guts or cute part. Still, it didn’t change that fact that she was a total psychopath.

She had sparked this instant hatred in me. Now I was having this really bad itch of wanting to stab her ego like she had done mine.

That's it! That's what I was gonna do. I hope she enjoyed her fame while it lasts. I’m going to make sure she regrets calling me a loser. And for biting my hand and kicking me!

Again, I inspected my thumb where a red bite mark was etched onto. I could see teeth marks even in the dim light. That bitch.

I sprang up from the bed and headed out in the direction of Div's room. I hammered on his door until his roommate opened it. I walked past him, then towards a fast asleep Div. “Hey.” I quickly made him sit up, jogging him awake from his slumber.

Wide-eyed, he nearly screamed in fear.

Not giving a damn about his state, I dragged him out of the room and made my way towards the balcony.

As we got near, he started pulling back. "Please—I’m sorry...you can copy my homework; just please don't kill me...I would even do your homework for you— Blaze, please, I…" Div started crying, making me stop dead in my tracks.

"Shut up, you dufus. I just wanna talk." I ran my hand through my hair, slightly annoyed by his juvenile reaction. What was up with everyone assuming the worst from me today? First, that bitch ‘N’ thought I was a fucking pervert, and now this one thinks I’m a freakin’ murderer?

Although if I came across any more scenarios like this today, I might just end up killing something, actually.

I let go off the nutcase and decided to get straight to the point. "Remember when you told me about that St. Tarance friend of yours...the one who spreads all the news and rumors around all the schools?"

Brows creased, Div just nodded his head.

"Good. Well, I want you to do me a solid." I rested my hands on his shoulder and looked him straight in the eye.

"Uh...what if I don't want to do you a solid?" He pulled back hesitantly.

I smirked and glared at him. "Then I throw you down this balcony."

Close to panicking, Div looked towards the balcony, and nervous sweat began forming on his forehead. "O-Okay; I’ll do it.” He raised his hands in surrender.

My smirk widened. "Good."

————★————

They Meet and Grit !

Peace Out Bitches 💋 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro