2•

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Rehaan" Mehek was shocked

"Rehaan kya........" Rehaan shouted
"Actually galti aap logon ki nahi hai.....jau ke sath ghun to pista hi hai....so pis gaya mai"

"Rehaan trust me maine bahut koshish thi nikaah rokne ki"

"Kaise ... apne bewafah aashiq ke jagah mera naam bata kar" Rehaan taunted looking for his shirt

"Maine tumhara naam nahin liya tha Rehaan "

"Toh unhe sapna aaya tha???.................Aap ke ek phone call par mai dauda chala aaya aur aapne kya kiya, mujhe hi halaal kar diya"

"Tum galat samajh rahe ho Rehaan.....jab us raat tum mujhe ghar chhodne aaye the toh  Dadajaan ne tumhe dekh liya tha...mera letter unke haath me tha.....unhone wahi socha jo koi bhi sochta"

"Aur isse pehle mai kuch bhi bata paati......unhone tumhare gharwaalon ko phone kar diya"

"Lekin phir bhi aap bata sakti thin......" Rehaan said closing the buttons of his shirt

"Maine Ammi ko bataya tha...lekin mujhe room me band kar diya gaya.....unhone baat daba di.....mere paas phone tha na kuch"
"Mana toh tum bhi kar sakte the na"

"Meri so called family ko lottery lag gayi thi...wo mujhe dekhte??...Shahon ki beti se rishta jud raha hai bhai...." Rehaan couldn't hide his bitterness.

"Ye jo aap kahaaniyaan gadh rahin hain na........mai nahi aane wala inke jhanse me........mai is nikaah ko nahin manta..aur na kabhi manunga"

"Aap fikra na karein Rani bana kar rakhenge aapko ye log" With that Rehaan threw the comforter and went inside the washroom.

Mehek was shocked...."Is this the same man who always used to have a smile on his face.........." She tried but she couldn't recall any event where she had seen him in a bad mood. And so much bitterness for his own family...what was with this guy....hiding so much behind his cute smiling face!!!!

When Mehek and Rehaan came downstairs, everybody was already seated at the dining table.

"Arre beta....tumne toh kuch nahin liya....chalo lo" Mehek hesitantly smiled at her mother in law who seemed a little extra sweet.

Mehek was surprised looking at the family who was least interested in each other's work. A girl was sitting silently and a boy was more focussed on his phone than his food. Her father in law was hidden behind a newspaper.

-----------------

Rehaan entered the room in the evening and straight away went to the washroom. For the whole day, he was not in the house.

Mehek was reading a magazine when his phone started ringing......

Mehek picked it up "Hello"

The phone was brutally snatched away from her "Meri cheezein na chhua karein aap"

"Rehaan mujhe laga koi important call hogi.....baar baar call aa raha tha"

"Haan important call hai...meri girlfriend ka call hai"

"Rehaan .. mujhe"

"Mai use nahi chhodne wala....agar aap ko kuch aisa lag raha hai...toh mai pehle hi bata dun"

"Mai janti hun.....meri wajah se jo bhi hua mai use badal toh nahi sakti....lekin sudhaar toh sakti hun" Mehek came forward

"Apna ye naatak na aap mere samne na kiya karein"

"Bas kuch mahine...phir tum mujhse chhutkara paloge"

The phone  rang again

"Haan..... "

Mehek closed her eyes in regret....what did she have done to his life.....

Done with the call, Rehaan turned to Mehek "Ab aap dhyaan se suniye........mai kuch maheeno ke baad aapko talaaq de dunga......."

"Manzoor hai....tumhari har saza manzoor hai....." Mehek didn't oppose even once "Mujhe pata hai tumhare bhi kuch armaan honge.....meri wajah se pehli hi tumhari zindagi me toofan mach gaya....but trust me I will do anything for your happiness"

"Huh....zindagi tabah karne wale khushiyon ki duaaein bhi dete hain" Rehaan taunted folding his sleeves

"Humlog kal Pune ke liye niklenge ... aur wahaan par kisi ko bhanak bhi nahin lagni chahiye hamare beech kya rishta hai" Rehaan warned

"Aur haan Rida bhi wahaan join karne wali hai......so please hum dono ko space dein wahaan"

"Rehaan ..... Rida achhi ladki nahi hai...mai janti hun use.." Mehek tried to warn him about the girl she knew very well. They all had been in the same college.

"Acha....." Rehaan smirked "Toh aap kis tarah ki ladki hain"

Mehek didn't have an answer, so just lowered her eyes "You don't need to worry at all....I will be working there just as a colleague...and if you want we can stay at different places"

Rehaan and Mehek had decided to join the same company they were selected for in the campus . Many more classmates will also be joining them there. Since their marriage was done in a hush hush manner with just families present , no one kinda knew about it.

Rehaan and Mehek had asked their respective friends to look out for rental flats

Both of them reached Pune together but parted their ways at the airport.

-----------

The company's mini conference hall was bustling with new energy of the new joinees who were busy in their own discussions.

Rehaan was sitting with Rida while Mehek was sitting with other classmates.
Rehaan saw Haneef going all smiles with Mehek and shook his head "This girl..kya socha tha aur kya nikli"

"Us Mehek ki baat kar rahe ho naa" Rida passed a dirty look at Mehek who was smiling "Ye ladki bas bahar se hi you know"

"I know...pehle mujhe bhi lagta tha ki...she is a very soft hearted girl...but" Rehaan had disappointment in his eyes.
"Hum aise logon ke bare me baat karke apna mood kyun kharab karein"

Just then a man who must had been been in his late 30s entered the room..

"Good morning everyone!!..I am your Head of Department Kabir Ahmad .."

After a formal introduction, all the new joinees were made to sign some papers .....after which they were given a tea break.

"Mujhe laga Zaid apni company join karne wala hai...but wo yahaan join karega...abhi Sir ne kahan one guy will be joining us after a week" Haneef  said to which Mehek fake smiled. She had decided to move on from everything in the past and only concentrate on herself....and for some strange reason she was not finding it that difficult.

"Arre Rehaan...kya baat hai aaj hum se kate kate reh rahe ho" Haneef spotted Rehaan having his tea with joinees from some other college.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai yaar.....just thought of making some new friends..." Rehaan smiled taking a sip of his tea.

"Aur old friends?" Haneef pointed towards Mehek and others..

"Wo kahaan bhaage ja rahe hain..." Rehaan tried to maintain his calm

"Ok then..mere liye toh lottery lag gayi hai...uska wo possessive friend Zaid bhi nahin hai.....I can impress Mehek...what do you think?" Haneef winked

"Enjoy your time man" Rehaan smiled patting Haneef's shoulder

"Matlab ab tum meri side par?" Haneef was surprised

"Mai bahut hi selfish aadmi hun .....mai sirf apni side par hota hun" Rehaan smirked throwing his disposable cup in the dustbin.

Since, it was the first day, many formalities have to be met..so nothing concrete happened and they were just given an overview of the organization and what all expectations the heads had from them.

They were given an early leave so a movie plan was made by some of the colleagues.

Haneef convinced Mehek and then Rehaan too. Rida was also asked to join and she happily agreed.

The movie outing was really good .. the movie had them at the edge of their seats till the end.

Mehek was in the parking to get her scooty out when her eyes fell on Rehaan and Rida .... Rehaan's eyes had caught Mehek's eyes and he wickedly turned his head at an angle from which it looked like he was kissing Rida......he just wanted to make it sure to Mehek that....she stood no chance in his life no matter what.......he will never fall in trap of a girl like her.

But to his disappointment, Mehek wore a carefree look and started her scooty and in seconds she was out !!!
"Aah how could he forget..men were whipped with her toxic beauty...if not him she would find someone one else......"

Rehaan shook his head "Jitni sundar bahar se hai kaash utni sundar andar se bhi hoti...."

"Us Mehek chudail ki baat kar rahe ho" Rida had seen Mehek in the parking area

"Chudail..." Rehaan laughed...."Well come to think of it....she is one"

Rida laughed and sat on his bike.

-------------------

The week went really well with the seniors helping them understand  the work.....they were finding it exciting to learn new things ... because the whole theoretical study was now turning  practical........giving them a new experience of life.

After a weekend, Mehek was all ready to enter the office  when she hit a person coming from the other side...."Oh sorry"

"It's ok Mehek"
She knew the voice very well....."Zaid"

"Kaisi ho"

Mehek was shocked with the question "Are you for real Mr Khan"

"I...I am so sorry...Mehek...you know na" before Zaid could say something in his defence, Mehek showed her hand "Forget it......I just don't want to talk anything about the past....."

"Par Mehek...."

"I said na....let it be....I am in a happy space now...so please" Mehek asked Zaid to move a little from her way.

Zaid kept looking at her back with sorrowful eyes.

"Hey Mehek" Haneef came to Mehek's system with some papers

"Haan Haneef bolo........"

"Are ye kuch statements Zakir sir ne diye hain assess karne ...... isme yeh zara dekhna" Haneef circled a line emphasising it

"Yahaan dekho.........." Mehek was explaining the theory while Zaid was looking at them with a frown..."Ek mauka nahi chhod raha hai ye aadmi.........ye Rehaan kahaan hai?"

Rehaan had some important work with his landlord...which he had already informed about to his senior.......completing the work, he entered the office premises in the second half.

As soon as he entered the hall where new joinees were working, Zaid gave a smile which he didn't return. He just walked towards his system saying hello to Haneef on the way.

"Ye bhi gussa hai mujhse......matlab bhabhi ke side hai ye ladka" Zaid rubbed his face feeling anxiety and exhaustion...."Kya karun?"

Zaid's reasons for his doing will be revealed sometime later..........

Rehaan ya Zaid...who do you think is the male lead🤔🤔🤔

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro