6#

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hearing the door bell Safa  moved to open the door...and there Mr Zohair Ahmad stood at the time he had given......punctual much. ...or punctual just to impress his wife...only time will tell.

"So..how was your day" she passed a glass of water to Zohair who was opening his watch.

"Good...yours?" he smiled

"same ...but I got a bit bored so I thinking of resuming my  studies" she expressed her thoughts. 

"You should...you applied  in Stephens college na" Zohair enquired to which she nodded " I applied in some colleges online also before coming here.... let's see"

"Aah ok...freshen up...we will leave for shopping."

Zohair smiled and in half an hour they were ready to leave.

After all the grocery shopping...they were now standing at a gol gappa stall with Safa trying every flavour of gol gappa and Zohair following her tastebuds.

It was 9 in the night so both of them thought of picking up some pizza boxes for the dinner.

----------------

"Haah" Safa made herself comfortable on the couch beside Zohair who shifted a little sensing her too close. 

After sometime they were watching some reality show while having the pizza.

"Go go win" Safa was cheering for her favourite actor giving a glimpse of her crazy avataar to her dear husband .

"It's all scripted" Zohair finally  voiced out his thoughts not liking the way his wife was drooling on that good for nothing(according to him) actor. 

"I know that ...but still " Safa smiled and took the next bite of her pizza.

She was gobbling down the pizza slices at a high speed which resulted in her eying Zohair's pizza after sometime. 

"Aap nahi kha paa rahe  " saying this she took one slice from his box . Zohair's love for pizza was something everyone around him knew ...he used to take his own time savouring them...and he would show a thenga(thumbs down) if anybody who would ask for even a little piece and here his wife didn't even bother to ask ...and the irony was he couldn't say a word ...all he could do was offer a smile in return.

-------------------

Zohair was reading a book when Safa entered the bedroom. She got in the bed but  was in no mood to sleep "You read romantic novels?"

"No" Zohair felt scandalised. 

"Ok..ok... relax..." she smiled rubbing his arm and  took the book and kept on the side table placing a bookmark in between.....

"Chalein hum kuch baat karte hain...""

And they started talking ...after a while

"Acha  khaane me kya pasand hai" Safa  casually asked and pat came the reply "Pizza...I so love it".

The revelation made her embarrassed but then next second both of them burst out laughing. 

"Ek baat puchun" Safa hesitated but seeing the green signal she went on "Why are you so shy?" 

And the question made Zohair shift a bit in his place but then he had to answer "I am like this from childhood Safa...being the only child I didn't really like sharing or mingling up with people and I guess that attitude has rubbed up on me big time..."

"Achha....." Safa was already in another zone stressing her brain for ideas to shoo away her husband's shyness.

--------------

It was Sunday...so Mr Zohair Ahmad was still sleeping ...but seemed like he wouldn't be able to now..

"Zohir" a loud voice hit his ear drums and he opened his eyes lazily but the second "Zohair" made him sit in worry.

He saw Safa peeping out of the washroom door. ..."Are you ok?" he walked towards her.

She nooded in NO with a grumpy face.

"What happened?"

And next moment she lowered her eyes trying to make a sentence.

"Wo wo I want a napkin" 

"Huh...napkin ...tissue paper" he asked confused.

"Ah no I mean a sanitary napkin you know..." she was still trying but looked like Zohair's senses had caught his wife's toota foota words...proof was the red hue which was spreading on his cheeks.

"Aah...it's in your bag" he asked avoiding an eye lock..

"No...I don't how I became so careless. ...could u pls bring me one from the near by shop" Safa somehow requested...but that was a big blow to Zohair "ME...no " he at once shrieked but then his eyes went to his wife's painful face and his heart melted "Ok..."

He freshened up in the other washroom quickly and moved out.

At the near by shop..4-5 people were there...so he first waited for the shopkeeper to be free.

Finally when his turn came he started fumbling

"Wo wo..." and next second he uttered "Britannia biscuits" 

The shopkeeper frowned but then packed the biscuit. 

After minutes he was found walking in a mall ...near the personal care section.

He immediately picked 2-3 packets and covered them with maggi packets.

At the counter...he pretended to be very busy on his phone untill the man handed over the bag packed with all the things. 

"Haaah" Zohair took a sigh of relief sitting in his car and finally drove home.

"Safa" he knocked but no one opened the door.

"I am here" Safa''s voice came from behind .

"Huh" he got surprised

"Woh..you were taking so long toh..I rummaged through my suitcase and found one" she smiled but 

"What the...I went through all of that for nothing" Zohair made an expression as if he had fought the world to bring that thing for his wife.

"I am sorry..." she apologised and took the bag ...she found 5 packets of maggi  and 2 packets of Sunfeast along with napkin packs....she looked up at her husband who was looking here and there.

And there the realisation came "Her ultra shy husband did thisss big thing for her...he surely deserved a reward"

Didn't he....

She moved forward and planted a tight kiss on Zohair's  cheek making it more red than it already was

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Professor sahab ne bada lamba haath maara hai." Inaya smiled looking at the infrastructure of the campus she was standing on.

It was a week ago when Inaya came to know that her company was going run a recruitment drive in one of the prestigious colleges of Bangalore. After seening the name of the college, she smiled and thought of giving her husband a surprise.

"Shruti you arrange the other things ...I will go and have a chat with the students of final year" instructing her colleague..Inaya moved to the final year classroom.

"Any questions" a strict voice boomed in the class.

"All right then"

" Excuse me Mr. Khan ...the recruitment team has come..and they want to meet the students" one of the senior professors entered along with Inaya.

"My Bipolar Husband...this Hitler turns shameless at home" Inaya chuckled to herself seeing the strict aura her husband carries in his class.

Mihran till now hadn't seen Inaya as the professor was standing in such away that his figure was covering her figure. Moreover Mr. Khan's sole concentration was on his students.

"You may take from here" the man said and walked out of the class. Inaya smiled and moved forward.

" Good morning everyone" and the voice gave a jhatka to Prof Khan who immediately turned and was shocked to find his beautiful wife standing there with a smirk on her face.
Inaya moved forward to have a formal handshake..."Hello" and there the sparks flew.

"So students I am Inaya Khan" and that earned her whispera from all the students.

"Khan-Khan" One of the students named Akash mumbled.

"Ma' am Sir has also the same surname Khan" Akash enlightened flashing his charming smile.

"Shut up and better concentrate on what she is saying" Mihran blasted and as expected the pin drop silence followed.

Inaya briefed the students about the drive and wished them all the best.
And all the time Mr. Khan was busy staring at his wife which this didn't get unnoticed by students.

"Sir...ma'am is very beautiful na" Akash said to which Mihran nodded in a daze.
But after the few seconds he got back to the Earth and glared at Akash making him disappear.

Inaya was walking in the corridor when she was pulled into an empty classroom.

"You didn't tell me" Mihran expressed his shock...
Inaya put her hands around his neck and smirked.
"I wanted to surprise my husband" she pecked his lips.
"Turning bold are we" Mihran said in a husky voice  biting her earlobe turning Inaya's cheeks red.
The boldness she portrayed was history now.
"Ah...I have work" Inaya  made an excuse and moved to go.
"Of course you do your work and I will do mine" Mihran winked and went out of the room.

The drive was going on. But after few hours there was a break. So Mihran invited Inaya to have lunch with him in his cabin.
They were having lunch when someone knocked the door. "Come in" Mihran said
and there entered his favourite students .... Akash and Avik.

"Oh...we are sorry sir...we will come after some time" excused Akash seeing them having lunch.

"Hamari zindagi tabah kar ke Hitler apni prem kahani bana raha hai" Akash gritted his teeth.

"But Khan is married na" Avik expressed his concern for Hitler's wife.

"This man...dekhne se kitna sharif lagta hai....." Avik made a disgusting face .

By 5 both Mihran and Inaya were free ...so returned home together. Inaya closed the door and turned only to be taken in a passionate kiss. He bit her lip and entered her mouth and next they both were fighting for dominance.

Both moved out of the kiss getting breathless but seemed like her desperate husband was in no mood to stop.......

"Mihran .. mujhe bhook lagi hai" Inaya whined pushing him

"Haan toh hun na mai"

Inaya slapped him lightly.........which made him pout "I will see you tonight"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro