8#

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Safa...I am fine...don't worry" Zohair had been saying this line ever since he recovered from his unconscious state and found himself on the hospital bed.

"Dikh raha hai ..6 stitches and a fractured hand...and your face has turned red " Safa scolded while caressing his face..."Kya zarurat thi hero banne ki ...bike nahi chalani aati toh phir kyu " she was cut short in middle

"I know..." he pouted "It's just that the brakes were not working properly..."

"Rohit ki bike thi na...let him come" she blabbered while checking his face .

"Aap kuch nahin kahengi...mai behas wehas nahin kar sakta"

"Arre biwi zinda hai abhi aapki......aap mujh par chhod dein ye sab.....himmat kaisi hui" Safa gritted her teeth ready with all the profanities...."Wo dikh jae bas "

"Acha...ammi abbu ko batane ki zaroorat nahin hai....unka Haj ka plan hai...."

"Hmmm....." Safa was still examining his body for any kind of scratches that got unattended.

After sometime

Safa was caressing Zohair's hair with love as the the dear husband had dozzed off due to the effect of medicine.

------------

"Acha bhabhi hum chalte hain " said Zohair's friends who had come to pay him a visit ...
Rohit didn't come as Zohair himself had called him up and warned him so that he could escape his wife's wrath.

Safa walked towards Zohair and gave him a glass of juice .

"Nai..." he made a face which made her chuckle " Piyein"

Next minute a nurse came inside the cabin..

"Mrs Ahmad we need to give him a sponge bath"

But before anyone could say anything

"No...I will take bath by myself ..I don't need anyhelp" Zohair shouted at once making Safa smirk "And how exactly are you planning to do that"

"Mai manage kar lunga" he pouted

Ignoring his rants she turned to the nurse " Aah sister I will help him with the bath...thankyou"

She closed the door and took the bowl and towel from the table.

She opened the first button of the shirt making him squirm "Mujhe thand lag rahi hai.......kal nahaunga"

"Shut up" a strict tone by the wifey dear made him shut up instantly.

Slowly all the buttons came out ...and she removed it with care.

By the time the sponge bath came to an end...his face had turned red.

"Aah ho gaya..." she said putting some lotion on his hands and face.

"Now sleep"

This was the routine for the next twenty days. Although Zohair had come home...he was in a close scrutiny of Mrs Ahmad. He had literally turned into a kid making Safa don the hat of a mother.

But these days changed a lot of things.........

"Safa...ye nahi " Zohair made a face as soon as he saw Safa bring some fruits.

"I want pasta " he demanded

"Aur I am feeling too hot...run me a bath" one by one the orders were getting placed by him.

"I have made noodles for you...but first finish this...and regarding shower you have already taken one...so no chance " she smiled and pecked his lips .

"And stop calling me Sifu......it feels like I am some seafood"

"Nai nai...I am comfortable with Sifu...my tongue hurts when I say Safa " he said showing the small cut he had got on his tongue ...

"It has been days ...Zohair..the cut is not even visible..." Safa said hiding her smile.

"Ab mera sar dard kar raha hai..." he whined ..

After sometime she was found feeding him the noodles she prepared. "Mmmm" he moaned like a kid.

And now a days Mr Ahmad had no qualms changing his clothes...ermm Safa changing his clothes.

On the contrary he had started loving all these things...slowly slowly shyness was getting behind making room for the naughtiness to come and take its place.

"Sifu..." the voice roared. ..

The thing was the dear husband had got addictive to his wife. Even if she moved from the room for 5 minutes. ... his rants would start emerging..."Sifu yeh kar do ...Sifu wo kar do"

"Yeh mujhe jeans me comfortable feel nahi ho raha...change karo na " his demands were on a rising spree these days.

"Zohair aapko pehle kehna chahiye tha na..." Safa was going for simple trousers only but Zohair wanted to wear jeans. ...taking a sigh she started opening his jeans ...

And now he was only in his boxers lying unashamedly on the bed.

"Saari sharam khatam ho gaye janab ke " she blabbered while smiling.

She was liking this avataar of her husband.

They were on their way to home after getting the cast out.

Safa was driving and was busy staring at her...After few minutes " Safa gol gappe wale stall par gadi rokna" he said earning a smile in return.

"Aaah" Zohair moaned when he tried to hold the plate ...the cast was out but he needed some exercise to get it right.

"Khila rahi hun main...here take this" Safa brought the gol guppa to his mouth.

They ate in one plate relishing the taste.

--------------------

After one week...Zohair had recovered fully and resumed his office work .

At 7 when Zohair entered the house...he was surprised seeing the decoration ...candles were adorning the hall making the atmosphere romantic.

"Ye sab...." Zohair asked Safa who came in a beautiful floral dress.

"Hum bahut din se baahar nahin gaye.....toh socha ghar par hi outing kar lete hain.......I mean a romantic outing" she winked

"Aapke ideas ke toh hum mureed hain........." Zohair smiled taking her palm in his ....."Shukriya ...." he whispered pulling her close

"You r welcome...and now hurry up...go n freshen up ..I have kept your clothes on the bed"

--------------

Zohair came out dressed and started searching for his wife ...But then the lights got dimmed and music started playing in the hall . Safa came towards him in slow steps.......her dress failing in trying to hide her long legs...and that was making him gulp more than needed. She walked sexily and offered her hand "May I have a dance"

He smiled and pulled her in his arms . They danced cozily forgetting everything. He nuzzled his nose on her shoulder making her squirm. And that gave way to the slow kisses on her long swan neck. He turned her at once kissing her nose and picked her up and made her sit on the chair.

"Ahhan...all my favourite dishes" he sat opposite to her and immediately took the spoon of pasta in his mouth "Ummm"

They talked and laughed spending some quality time...and lastly ended up in the balcony with a cup of ice cream.

"Aaah Zohair" Safa pouted when Zohair on the pretext of feeding her smashed the ice cream on her nose.

"You r looking so cute..." he said licking the cream from her nose ...

"Aap bahut badmaash hote ja rahe hain" she reprimanded. ..

"This is what u wanted nai" he smirked putting all the blame on her.

-----------------

"Wo dekhein....Aapi" Safa squealed pointing towards Inaya and Mihran who were existining the Airport terminal. Mihran and Inaya had come to Pune for a few days on Safa's insistence.

"Sabko batana hai Safa......aaram se " Zohair glared at Safa making her pout....

As soon as Inaya came close, Safa took her in a bear hug while Mihran gave a friendly hug to Zohair.

"Safar theek raha na...Sir" Zohair asked taking the driver's seat.

"Sir......." Inaya made a face....."call him Jiju"

"Woh aadat hai na meri......" Zohair smiled giving an excuse

"Aadat toh meri inhe Hitler bolne ki thi...but maine adjust kiya" Safa blabbered forgetting the fact that THE Hitler was sitting in the same car as hers.

"Safa..." Zohair reprimanded making Safa look at Mihran who was shaking his head.

Reaching the flat, Safa served everyone snacks and refreshments which she had prepared with zeal hearing her Aapi's arrival.

"Khana toh bahut acha bana leti ho Safa" Safa showed her teeth listening to her Jeeju praise her for the first time in his life

"Thank you Jiju" she smiled ear to ear but Mihran's next set of words wiped off that smile

"Aise hi Maths bana liya karo kabhi"

"Aapi...."

"Mihran.......kyun use satate rehte hain aap" Inaya frowned

"Main" Mihran questioned pointing at himself

"Jiju bilkul theek keh rahe hain Aapi .... Safa ko bhi koi sata sakta hai bhala" Zohair chuckled but seeing Safa's glaring eyes tried to cover up

"Matlab..." but he was cut short

"Matlab mai samjha dungi...aap khaein" Zohair gulped getting her words.

"Acha ...mujhe bahut shagird neend aa rahi hai....mai sone jaa raha hun..."
Mihran rubbed his head

"Haan jeeju...maine aaplogon ka kamra taiyyar kar diya hai..." Safa smiled clearing thr table.

---------

In Zohair and Safa's room

Zohair got out of the washroom and frowned "Safa itni jaldi so gayi...abhi bhi naraaz hai kya"

He lay down on the bed and moved closer "Safa........" he hugged her from behind and caressed the skin but next second jumped feeling the hard skin "Kaun hai.."

Before the person could shout...he only started shouting...finally the blanket moved down revealing the face ...and if Zohair didn't have anything to write about his most embarrassing moment ...whoa he got one. ..and he knew it would be carrying this tag all his life.

"Zohair kya hua" Safa entered the room hearing the noise "Jiju aap thik to hain" next second she turned to the person on bed.

Inaya wanted to talk something important to Safa...so Safa made her brother in law sleep in her room saying "Don't worry Zohair won't mind"

Surely Zohair wouldn't have minded if he had seen a glimpse of the person beforehand.

They were standing in silence when Zohair walked to the washroom and Mihran walked to the guest room " Yaha neend nahi aa rahi theek se "

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro