Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Ishq ek aisa zeher hai jise peene ki khusi bhi behad hoti hai "

________

"Galat kar rahi ho. " She warned her friend with eyes lined red in anger. Her friend only sobbed loudly, her whole form shaking due to crying hysterically.

She said "Main nahi chod sakti usee! "

She tried to stop her friend by shaking her strongly her chaddar coming loose of her hold, "Aur baki sab chod sakti ho? Apni izzat bhi! "

A loud sound rang throughout the room, she palmed her cheek where her friend had slapped her, her cheek becoming red by second.

"Tum kya mujhe samjhogi? Kabhi mohabbat jo Nahi ki kisi se! " her friend yelled loudly pushing her away.

A pained scoff left her lips, "Gar mohabbat aisi khugarz hoti hai toh nafrat hai mujhe mohabbat se! "

Her eyes turned soft as her heart ached for her friend, she once again called her out "Mat Karo aisa, tumhe Allah ka wasta! "

She just smiled painfully at her and said "Mohabbat ke alawa nahi raha ja sakta, tumhe mohabbat jab hogi tab ilm hoga tumhe meri bebasi ka. "

Her eyes turned determined with a clenched jaw she whispered "Kabhi nahi. Kabhi bhi iss dil ko kisi ke hawale nahi kar karungi wada karti hun khudse. "

Seventeen year old Dua Farooq Mirza was blissfully content with her life. All of her life, she never longed for a thing that she would delusionally desire. She had always remained sane in her own bubble wanting nothing but peace but she was thrown into a whirlwind of emotions dominating one was heart clenching sorrow. She had never imagined herself falling in love but she was introduced into the world of Ishq only to land herself on the ground mercilessly.

_______

S U M M A R Y

Where there were no electronic devices, no virtual relationships, no fake emotions, there used to live people with tender hearts and real smiles.

People used to be happier and content with what they had and not excessively sad with what they didn't.

There was an era where true form of Ishq was present. And true form of deewangi used to reside in the hearts of the lovers.

"Bas ittna bebas na karna ke,
Kudh hi ko bhul jauu "

_______

D I L K I B A A T

This work is purely fictional. No relation with real life incidents is mentioned here. Any relation, shall be rendered purely coincidental.

Asslamu aalaikum my lovelies!I'm finally back with a new book. I plan on continuing this book. My whole focus will be on this one, so wish me luck please.

'Shuddh desi romance' will be keyword for this novel. This book will be of ancient era in undivided India. Before independence as I always wished to see our country. I will mostly search before writing anything new but if by any chance I make mistake feel free to correct me at any time.

Aur woh desi book hi Kya jissme shayari na ho! This book will also contain shayaris but writing in English script so those people who can't read Urdu will be able to read them.

And I will mention credit to the shayars who have written Shayaris and will also mention Shayaris written by me. So please just because I have written shayaris does not mean that this book will contain shayari written by only me.

I DO NOT claim any pictures used in this book. Credit goes to the rightful owners only!

Another thing is that a writer is always up for positive criticism. And I am not an exceptional case. But if you are up for hate then go ahead, will also be ready for some drama. #QyonkiDesiHunYaar.

Last but not the least -

Chori karna buri baat hai Refrain yourself from doing that crime. Unless you want me to make a whole plan to plot your death *The glory *

Joke tha bhai *smirks *

————

P E H L E  H I  B A T A A

R A H I  H U N ~

Heart break

Alpha male

Stronge Female

Imotional rollercoaster

Deewangi

Unrequited love

Ranjish

————