1 8 - Bantai Beat

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting, supporting and encouraging me ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 18: Bantai Beat

Durga Prasad sees Mr Lalwani and then his eyes fall on Lakshya, shocked to see him. Ram, Sanskaar and Adarsh look to the side and their eyes simply stop on Lakshya while Uttara slightly worried, hoping he hadn't planned anything.

Ragini sees Lakshya and nudges Swara, seeing where her eyes are at, Sanjay turns and sees Lakshya, shocked to see him appear in the party.

"That's Lakshya." Ragini says and rolls her eyes while Swara looks at Lakshya closely.

"He's cute but your enemy is my enemy." Swara utters her opinion and Ragini gives her a look. "Him and cute? He's a vicious devil."

"Yeah, focus on his face Ragini, you'll see cuteness. But you can definitely tell he's a spoilt brat." Swara says which angers Sanjay.

"No need to look at him." Swara and Ragini look at Sanjay, who turns back around towards them.

Lakshya nods at some people, who wave at him and heads towards the waiter, grabbing a glass out of the tray while walking towards Ragini, standing in front of her and Swara.

"Why were you in my room?" He asked, taking a sip from the cold drink and she looked at him confidently, yet finding answers.

"She didn't know it was your room, she was just looking for the washroom." Sanjay answered on behalf of her and Lakshya looked at Sanjay.

"And you think I'll believe that? There was a washroom right down here, over there on the left." Lakshya revealed, surprising Ragini.

"But Aunty told me that the washroom was upstairs."

"Who?"

"Aunty."

"Which one?"

"The one in green and gold saree." Ragini pointed out and Lakshya sees Annapurna, not knowing why Annapurna told Ragini to go up. 

"Welcome Mr Lalwani." Durga Prasad welcomed with Annapurna, turning his head to the side and watching Lakshya talk to Ragini.

"Thank you Mr Maheshwari." Mr Lalwani uttered nodding at him with a smile while Mrs Lalwani and Annapurna greeted each other with a smile.

Parineeta took Annapurna's blessings and Annapurna blessed her, Parineeta then bends down, touching Durga Prasad's feet, grabbing his attention. Durga Prasad blesses her and she stands straight.

"Come inside and enjoy the party." Durga Prasad uttered and swallowed his spit, fearing as he looks at Lakshya again. 'If Lakshya is here that means nothing is going to be right.'

Lakshya feels a tap on his shoulder and turns around, finding Uttara stood behind him.

"What are you doing here?" She asked and he scoffed. "Why? Can't I come."

"No, you can but. . . Tell me the truth, did you plan something?" Uttara asked keenly and Lakshya shrugged. "You tell me." He responded and Ragini creased her forehead, trying to understand the tension between them that was building.

"Bhai. . ."

"Shhh." He hushed her and Uttara creased her forehead. "Let me just enjoy." He added, walking away to the food sector.

His presence was irritating Sanjay and he couldn't help but to think of something to send him away. He impatiently forced his brain for ideas and finds Ragini looking at him.

Getting angrier, he steps to the side, clenching his fist to control his anger and his eyes land on something near the table, his eyes narrow and soon after a smirk curled up on his lips.

Durga Prasad was speaking to Mr Lalwani but his focus was much rather on Lakshya, who was giving him tension.

Lakshya finishes eating the desert and began to walk towards the drink section in order to grab another glass of drink.

Uttara heads towards Sanskaar, who was observing Lakshya. "Do you think he will cause a problem?"

"I don't think so, he looks calm." Sanskaar whispers in response and looks at Uttara, who nodded.

Sanjay joins Ragini and Swara again, giving them a small smile.

Lakshya places the glass on the table after finishing the juice. He pulls out his phone after it had buzzed and soon, music started playing loudly.

The music had started grabbing everyone's attention and Durga Prasad looked around along with Annapurna while Sujata, Ram and Adarsh looked at Lakshya. Sanskaar confusingly glanced around the corners to see what was playing this music.

Lakshya looked up from his phone screen confusingly, recognising this sound.

What is up?
what is up?
Kya bol rahe sab log?
Emiway Bantai, maloon hai na!
Machayenge

The whole hall had started hearing the lyrics and Uttara looked at Lakshya after hearing 'Emiway Bantai', knowing Lakshya listens to his raps.

Jo nai naachte usko bhi nachayenge
Lets do this
Ae ae, ae ae
Nai maloon hai to sunn

Mama ban'ne bole kallu ban jaunga
Tu chaahe to tera pallu ban jaunga

Lakshya started mouthing the lyrics while Durga Prasad looked at Lakshya, feeling embarrassed in front of everyone as this song plays.

Malyalam hogi to mallu ban jaunga
Telgu rahegi to allu ban jaunga
Tu banayegi to ullu ban jaunga

As the music played, Lakshya loaded an app and started recording.

Baby baba nahi ballu ban jaunga
Ladki patane mein Sanju ban jaunga
Shaadi karne bole Sallu ban jaunga

Dhoom machayenge

Uttara shakes her head in disbelief while Ragini's eyes caught a glance of Lakshya. Swara turned her heat towards Ragini, being impressed.

"Guys, you wouldn't believe this." Lakshya spoke in front of the camera and pushed it away to capture his family members in the back.

He zoomed to Durga Prasad's angry face and scoffed, posting the video on his story.

Aah!
Bohot samay baad ladki pe gaana
Gaadi aur daaru nahi dikhana

Lakshya starts singing along, getting a little hyped. While the crowd glanced at each other shockingly.

Sadki tareeka hai yeh pyar dikhane ka
Jeb mein na kaudi phir bhi tere pe deewana
Tu hi-fi lekin me fokat ke wi-fi pe baitha hoon
Naam to bata
Main dalunga DM
Phir AM se PM
Kare baat baat sath sath
Khali ghar raat raat raat boht hard

Lakshya sees everyone glancing at him and shrugged at them while Swara starts to enjoy the beats.

Bohat hard, bohat hard
Tu latka ke jhatka ke chalti hai

Durga Prasad looked at Mr Lalwani, feeling embarrassed to this extent that his cheek turned pink as that part of the song played.

Bhatka ke dhyan mera
Tere iss chalne pe maine kuchh likha hai
Public ko de dunga gyan tera

This language was inappropriate for everyone in the hall while Lakshya enjoyed with Swara, mouthing the lyrics. Ragini nudges Swara and Swara stops, composing herself.

Oh madam ji main tera bhai nahi hai
Dheere chal, dheere chal koyi khayi nahi hai
Bas itna he bolunga
Dikhti hai mashallah
Chalti hai ismein do rai nahi hai
Kya?

Mama ban'ne bole kallu ban jaunga
Tu chaahe to tera pallu ban jaunga
Malyalam hogi to mallu ban jaunga
Telgu rahegi to allu ban jaunga
Tu banayegi to ullu ban jaunga
Baby baba nahi ballu ban jaunga
Ladki patane mein Sanju ban jaunga
Shaadi karne bole Sallu ban jaunga

The beats continued playing while Durga Prasad glared at Lakshya. Everyone had felt uncomfortable with hearing that sound expect Lakshya, Ragini and Swara as the language and rap was not prestigious.

"I'm extremely sorry for the inconveniences Mr Lalwani. . ."

"Let me guess, Lakshya?" Mr Lalwani asked and Durga Prasad shook his head positively, lowering his gazes feeling ashamed.

"May we meet him?" Mrs Lalwani asked, eager to see who this Lakshya was that never gave up troubling his family members.

"He's the one over there." Ram sighed displeasingly while looking at Lakshya.

Mrs Lalwani fails to identify Lakshya as Sanjay was also stood there. Adarsh looked at Parineeta, apologising from his eye and she simply blinks at him, telling him it's okay. Sanskaar stood next to Adarsh, ready to apologise to everyone.

"Which one?" Mrs Lalwani asked, confused to identify.

Sanskaar inhales a deep breath, "I'm sorry everyone, this music accidentally started playing out from the playlist, we had no intention to hurt anyone's feelings."

He folds his hand and everyone simply nod while talking again while Ragini feels slightly bad to see the family embarrassed and ashamed.

"Guys, why did you play Bantai Beat? Was this for me?" Lakshya asked while walking towards them and Mr Lalwani manages to introduce his eyes to Lakshya.

"We played it? You did." Sanskaar replied and Lakshya creases his forehead. "No I never, my phones here." Lakshya answered back and waved his phone in front of them.

"Why is he embarrassing his family like this?" Ragini wondered and Swara shrugged while Sanjay smirked.

"It's his life his choice, we can't change them can we. He must've had a reason but what's it to us, we should mind our own business." Sanjay explains, trying to sound nice but Swara wasn't convinced with his behaviour at all, it continued giving her negative vibes.

"True." Is What Ragini simply muttered, agreeing with Sanjay.

"Stop this charade! We know it was you, who else would do an act like this?" Durga Prasad sternly cussed while glaring at Lakshya.

"You stop! I had enough of you accusing me for nearly everything! I DID NOT PLAY THIS MUSIC! I couldn't have, I don't have a Laptop cause you never brought me one! I don't have an MP3 player cause you thought it was useless to buy! I don't have a tablet or an iPad because you thought I didn't deserve it! I don't have an iPod because you couldn't be asked to spend your money for me! So HOW the hell would I play this music if my only DEVICE is here with me!" Lakshya angrily exclaimed, grabbing everyone's attention again.

"That's why I hate you guys! Always accusing me before even thinking. A robbery happens, then it's Lakshya's fault, a glass breaks, it's Lakshya's fault, the car tyre punctures, oh wait, it's Lakshya's fault. The wind blows, wait, it's Lakshya's fault. Like everything according to you is always my fault. I made a mistake by coming down here. You guys don't deserve my presence." He added displeasingly and heads upstairs, shocking everyone.

"That was Lakshya?" Mr Lalwani asked and the Maheshwari family nodded positively in response.

"Can I try talking to him?" Parineeta asked, volunteering and Annapurna shakes her head negatively.

"He's not going to listen to you Chhori." Sujata says while looking at Parineeta.

"Can I at least try? I'm about to become the daughter-in-law of this house and it would soon be my duty to keep everyone together and happy." She softly says, winning everyone's heart but Durga Prasad firmly disagrees.

"He's crazy Parineeta, he won't listen to anyone. We all tried."

"Please."

"Fine but be careful. He's on the right the side, the 5th room." Annapurna gives in at her request and Parineeta nods, walking up.

Ragini sees her walk up and feels like something bad will happen, not knowing why.

"Excuse me." Ragini excused herself after Parineeta headed towards Lakshya's room and started walking up the stairs, confusing Sanjay.

Lakshya was sat in his room, angrily thinking about the accusations made on him.

Parineeta peeks inside to make sure it's Lakshya's room and after seeing him, she walks inside, knocking on the door.

"Lakshya, please could you listen to me. . ."

"I'm not in the mood."

"Lakshya, please. . ."

Lakshya looks up and confusingly stares at her. "Who even are you?"

"I'm Adarsh's future-wife."

Lakshya pauses the rap on his phone, looking at Parineeta surprisingly. "Come again."

"I'm Adarsh's future-wife."

Lakshya begins to laugh, making her feel uncomfortable and confused. "Adarsh's wife?" He asked and continued laughing.

"You deserve better than that, you. . . I pity you now, you'll be joining connections with that family. They will torture you!" He added, controlling his laugh while blinking at Parineeta.

"What?"

"I've stayed with them so I know how they are, they're two faced. They show they care but in reality they don't at all. You'll regret joining that family, I swear they'll blame you for even breathing loudly."

Lakshya had started to play with Parineeta's mind but she was strong, she wouldn't fall into his words easily, not after knowing the tension between them.

"Lakshya, your family care about you, they just don't show it much." She uttered, trying to talk to him but wasn't understanding where to start.

"Care? Are you mad. If they did care then why did they talk about making me go homeless? Why are they threatening to remove my shares from this house?" Lakshya asked and Parineeta went silent, not knowing about this.

"You think they'll spare you if you make a mistake. Oh no, listen woman, you make one mistake and you're out of this house. That's why Adarsh and all those others pretend to be perfect cause the devil, Durga Prasad does not like mistakes." Lakshya added, now creating a small fear factor in Parineeta's mind, but she wasn't willing to believe him.

"Look." Lakshya added, pulling his trouser up to show her the device on his leg. "I'm under house arrest cause Durga Prasad requested for me to be a prisoner and guess why. . . Because I was partying with my friends." He had now started to think about it deeply, becoming a little more serious about this matter.

"Lakshya. Listen, please. . . Your family love you, but you're unable to see it because you hang around with the wrong crowd, that gives you negativity."

Lakshya scoffed, shaking his head. "They don't love me. And the crowd you're calling negative are actually my family."

"The only family that accepts me and it's not much. Just me and my three friends." He added, staring at Parineeta.

"That's not true."

He started to get irritated, "Why are you even wasting your time on me? Go back to your so called future husband and loving blah blah family."

Ragini, who was standing outside, was hearing their conversation.

"And don't try to get friendly either, as soon as you start hanging with them, you'll also blame me for everything." He says, staring at Parineeta.

"You're also part of this family, I won't blame you. . ."

"You're saying this now but I know how it is. Just to be perfect and to fit in, you'll do anything to impress them, even if you had to insult me. Cause you're Adarsh's wife and Adarsh is not part of family and neither are those Maheshwari's."

"That's not true. . ."

"It has always been about what people think. Not me, so even after you join the family, it will still be what people will think. You won't understand me and never will so don't even try getting close to me. You can leave." He was now more sterner with his tone, getting a little rude just to push Parineeta off his back.

"Lakshya no. . ."

"Listen, just stop it now. Leave. You ruined my mood."

She upsettingly glanced down, feeling a little sad and Ragini sighed, looking inside and finding a disheartened Parineeta.

"Why are you so angry? She's just here to talk to you. If you be rude to everyone then it's obvious they will distance themselves from you." Ragini says, entering the room and getting a little angry and Lakshya glanced up at her.

"And why is it your concern?"

"Because. . ." Ragini had no answers but wasn't willing to give up. "Because I'm a woman and this is not how you treat one!" She answered, finding a perfect reply that had fit well into the situation.

"I just told her to leave." He said, giving her a 'are you mad' look.

"I'm talking to you. So listen." She warned and he looked at her confusingly.

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm the one talking. I always heard you yell and talk to me unpleasantly. Now my turn!" She answered back, hoping to divert his mind from what's making him angry.

"I was nice today."

"Yeah, only today. Why not other days?"

"Can you just stop! I'm not in the mood." 

"I don't care. You always irritate me whenever I'm not in the mood. In fact you make my mood go off!" 

"Stop talking!"

"No, I will talk. Make me stop." She challenged and he glared at her while Parineeta watched them two quarrel.

"Blah lah lah mah dah bah shaa. I'm talking and I will talk whenever I want and however I want. . ." She stops as soon as she feels his palm press onto her lips, widening her eyes while blinking into his eyes.

"Now try talking."

She pushed his hand away from her mouth. "I will and I am! Plus that's cheating, you can't cover my mouth."

Parineeta was soon joined by Annapurna, Sujata, Ram, Durga Prasad, Mr and Mrs Lalwani, Adarsh, Sanskaar Uttara, Swara and Sanjay, standing outside the room.

"Look Ragini, I'm seriously not in the mood."

"And? What will you do? Shout at me like always? I'm used to that, plus what else can you do other than shout?"

Lakshya released a small scoff, "Are you seriously asking me what else I can do? You have no clue what I can do."

"I don't care what you can do."

"You will care." He says and walks towards the drawer, opening it.

Ragini glances out of the room, blinking at them and assuring them she would handle it.

Lakshya pulls out a tape and turns around, Ragini looks at the tape and then at Lakshya.

"You can't be serious can you?"

"Do you think I was joking?"

"I didn't think you would be serious about stop me from talking." She says and seeing her reaction made him slightly chuckle. 

Seeing Lakshya smile after having an angry tantrum had shocked the Maheshwari family, he in-fact never gave them a genuine smile in years, it had always been the one to irritate them with his victory, and Parineeta, who had sensed his anger earlier was surprised it disappeared in seconds.

"When people try talking to you, you should listen and then react." Ragini explained and he sighed, dropping the tape on his bed.

"When I loose it from here, I don't listen to anyone." He says, pointing at his head to indicate he looses his cool.

"That's why you should control your anger. You know the worlds most dangerous and bad illness is anger, after anger it's love. Cause anger ruins you more than love does." Ragini explains and Lakshya gives her a look.

"O-kay. You can lecture me some other day, I'm seriously not up for it at the moment."

"Hmm okay, I'll remember we left it from 'when I told you to control your anger', I'll lecture you later." She says and then looks at him, who looks at her amusingly.

"You're serious?"

"If you can get serious about making me stop talking then why can't I get serious about lecturing you?" She asked and he shook his head in disbelief while looking at her.

His phone had started ringing and he turned his head to the side, picking it up. She turns around and starts heading out, he answers it and faces the other way while she stopped in front of Annapurna.

"Thank you beta."

"No Aunty, why thank me? I didn't do anything."

"God bless you." Annapurna blesses while placing her hand on Ragini's head, Ragini gives her a plain smile.

"I think we should leave now." Swara interrupts and Ragini looks at her, nodding.

Ragini and Swara walk down, followed by Sanjay while Annapurna watches them leave.

To Be Continued. . .

Up Next - Annapurna, Sujata and Parvati meet at the temple. . .

Song: Machayenge By Emiway Bantai

Drop down your reviews and press the vote button if you liked this chapter ♥️✨🌸.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro