Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Time skip to when Osana is a senior in high school. Also this chapter is VERY short.

Life was hard since Taro commited suicide, and the girls took it hard. But helped out as much as he could and Info did as well. Ayano looked at her daughters. A small smile went on her face. "I don't see why we had to move." Osana crossed her arms, and Ayano's smile faded.

"It's not going to be that bad, Osana." Ayano told her oldest. "My new job is a big opportunity, you will love America."

"Aunt Info said the US is just a giant conspiracy. Something about how they try to make it seem nice, but in reality it's just like China or North Korea." Amai piped up as she looked out the window. "So far it doesn't seem that bad!"

Ayano stayed silent for a moment. "Uh okay?" To be honest she really didn't know what to say.

She new this move would be hard on the girls, but she did feel lost. Did she do a good job raising the girls? Osana will be eighteen soon, is she ready for her to leave? If it wasn't for her new job they wouldn't be moving.

Luckily Budo is moving with them. He will be working with Ayano as the landlords/managers of an apartment building. Isas is tagging along with them until Info can move.

After about a while they finally arrived to their new apartment. Budo, Isas, and Isas' sister will be moving in in a few weeks. Info will be moving in next month.

"Ugh I had to leave all of my friends." Osana crossed her arms and started walking into the apartment building.

"Osana grab at least one thing." Ayano told her. Osana stopped walking and decided to help.

"Besides your only friend is Isas." Osoro mumbled and Osana glared at her. "What?"

"Isas isn't my only friend." Osana replied. "There's Rie."

"The president of the karate club?" Oka questioned and Osana nodded. All the siblings grabbed their things and walked into the apartment building. "So how many rooms are in our apartment, mom?"

"Three, but I'm sleeping on the couch." Ayano stated and started to explain the sleeping situation. "Osana and the twins will share a room, Amai, Kizana, Oka, and Asu will share a room, and the triplets share a room." Thank God for bunk beds.

The triplets instantly stopped what they were doing and looked at Ayano. Osoro sighed before nodding.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro