6~Rajkumar's Interview

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rajkumar met the interviewer as requested by his parents and Manmeet and he waited nervously for the interview to start.

I~so Mr Rajkumar, you're Manmeet Yadav's husband?

R~yes, house husband actually

I~I know, no offense but don't you feel a complex that your wife works and you work at home?

R~so what? It's 21st century, and it really doesn't matter if my wife Manmeet is the breadwinner and I am the one to handle household chores, because this doesn't really causes problems in between us, instead we are very well settled in this marriage. Neither do I feel complex, nor does she has any problems with me not earning at all because she wanted a husband like me. To be honest, I feel lucky to be her husband.

I~I am impressed Mr Rajkumar Yadav. Girls crave for such husbands but needless to say that miss Manmeet is the only lucky one to get a husband like you.

He smiled.

R~thanks, even I feel lucky to have a wife like her.

I~by the way, it's good that you don't feel complexed by doing housework.

R~What's there to feel complexed? Almost every woman works at home, do they ever feel complexed? Do they ever complain? And men thinks that women have all the fun of the world, but women stays at home, works in kitchen getting drenched in sweat, takes care of children, sometimes the sweat they shed are rarely appreciated. The truth is that the tensions of men and women both have no comparison at all. The main thing is understanding which shall be there between husband and wife. Because if there's love and no understanding, then the love gets faded over time. I and Manmeet have much understanding yet there's not much love right now but we are bounded by each other. More than love, its the understanding between us that bounds us the most.

I~that's true. Well, thanks for your time Mr Rajkumar Yadav. Wish you a very happy married life.

R~thanks a lot

They shook hands.

Manmeet, Ahem and Gopi were sitting on the couch viewing the interview together and were smiling.

Ah~humaray betay ka pehla interview woh bhi tv par, I am so happy

G~sab Manmeet ka kamaal hai sachee, us ke kadam partay he Rajkumar ke naseeb khul gaye, lekin kuchh kamaal toh Rajkumar ka bhi hai, woh bhi toh achha kaam karta hai na ghar sambhaal kar, hai na? Ab pata chala ke uski value kya hai?

Ah~us ki value pehle he se thi, bas us ko prove karna tha, woh us ne kar diya.

Mn~Rajkumar special hai, (they both looked at her) woh sab mardo'n se ziada special hai, woh meri wajah se complexed feel nahi karta, khud ko chhota nahi samajhta, isliye woh sab se special hai, isliye toh woh mera hai.

The three of them had a small laugh and saw Rajkumar entering. They walked to him.

Ah~aray Rajkumar, (they shared a hug) kaisa raha sab?

R~bohat achha, nervous tha thora, lekin baad mein khud he confidence agaya, pata nahi kaise

They released the hug.

G~woh toh aana he tha, tu humara combination hai, toh confidence toh koot koot ke bhara ho ga na tere andar

Rajkumar smiled and then came to Manmeet, she smiled at him.

Mn~kaisa lag raha hai Rajkumar?

R~bohat achha, first time main khud se itna proud feel kar raha hoon, all because of you, thanks a lot

They shared a hug.

Manmeet and Rajkumar walked to their room.

Mn~soch rahi thi ke aaj tumhare liye bhi celebration ho jaaye

R~no yaar, ab ye toh one time tha na? Toh sab ko kiun batana hai? Hua toh tumhari wajah se... Lekin tumhara itna he dil hai celebration ka, toh private celebration kar saktay hain

Mn~aww, (she pulled his cheeks) kitne cute ho tum, biwi ki khwahish ka kitna khayal hai tumhe, isliye toh mujhe tum se itna lagaav ho gaya tum se, ke tum dil torna jaante he nahi.

He smiled.

R~dil torna toh tum bhi nahi jaanti, isliye kabhi taana nahi maarti ke main nahi kamaata

Mn~(smiles) ye taana tumhe kabhi sun'ne ko milay ga bhi nahi, chalo abhi main ek chhota cake order karti hoon, okay?

He nodded.

Later, the cake arrived. She opened the box before him showing him the cake, he smiled seeing it as it had congrats written on it.

Mn~congrats Mr Rajkumar, aap ki pehli success ke liye

R~thanks

She smiled.

Mn~main knife le kar aayi.

R~okay

She went and came back with the knife. She gave the knife to him. He took it and cut the cake and then fed it to her, she too fed it to him with a smile. Then they sat together and she cut two pieces and gave one to him and took one herself and they ate.

R~mujhe itna special feel karane ke liye thanks, sachi mujhe itna special toh last tab feel karaya gaya tha na jab main 8th mein 1st aya tha, us ke baad toh supplementaries ki line he lag gayi jaise.

Mn~(took a bite and said) papa humesha kehte hain mujhse, ke jo kaam tum khargosh ban kar na kar sako, woh kachwa ban ke karo. Kahawat hai na ke slow and steady wins the race, zaroori nahi ke jo tez ho wohi first aye, jab insaan pehli baar chalta hai, toh baar baar girta hai baar baar uthta hai, tab toh ye nahi sochta na ke ye mere liye nahi hai? Dheere dheere kar ke he seekhta hai. Isliye jahan tez raftaar se kaam na ho, wahan speed slow kar leni chahiye.

R~haan you're right. Maine toh keeri ki chaal pakar li, lekin phir bhi career na bana saka.

Mn~don't sulk at yourself, aksar success waheen aa kar kadam choomti hai jahan ratti bhar bhi umeed nahi hoti

R~yes, right

Mn~main baaki ka cake fridge mein rakh deti hoon, okay?

R~hmm

She went. He lied on the bed and began to doze off. She came back and saw him already asleep. She smiled and took the duvet pulling it over him and slightly caressed his hair. She lied beside him and looked at his face and she also dozed off.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro