13 facts about me

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ok so here you are! You get the honor of knowing more about le wolf XD

The pets ok, I have alot of pets, maybe to fill the hole in my heart? But anyways here we are! *deep breath* three dogs two love birds three hedgehogs, two cats and a tank of fish XD
Dogs, my old lovely freema, she's a German shapered rottweiler mix, Nanook the husky, he's looks very nobal and is always nicely dressed. Tika is a chihuahua jackrussel mix and never shuts up. My two loved birds are both girls but one thinks she a male, name is Joey and buddy, my here hogs, saphira is mine and the others (violet and erza) are my grandma's.  My two cats, both rescued, as all of our animals are, are Nalu (IF YOU KNOW THE ANIME THEN YES, WE DID DO THAT) and rin (blue exorcist cough)who is just a kitten.  and the yank of fish is mine XD, maybe I'll post some pics of em later

I'm 14 but soon to be 15

I'm raised by my grandparents, I might tell you why If I trust you, i guess ask if you want

I have three older siblings, all sisters, one lives far away so we don't really get to see each other. 

I'm a twin! Not identical though so sorry to get your hopes up!

I'm very weird and I'm proud of it! I'm one of the most outgoing people I know XD always the first to volunteer to do something interesting or just to get others more comfortable.

I like animals better then people XD you never could have guessed, animals are just as important as humans!

I don't really have a religion, but I believe in souls and spirits, wait, would that be spiritual. Is that a religion?

I'm pretty nice if you know me, but I've been told a come across nasty. I I'm pretty strong too that some people in my gym scream when i come towards them and try to play the game XD

I enjoy playing video games XD I don't play much now a days but I still love it XD

When i was four my father said he was going to the store, but never came back. I'm sorry to bring the sad down upon you, but you wanted facts XD i'm cool with it now though.

Once in gym, i accidentally tackled a girl in ultimate Frisbee,  my defense is someone told me i was allowed! Now everyone likes me on there team, well, most do XD

I'm not scared of death, nor snakes or spiders, or any of the things people usually are. I'm not sure what i'm afraid of, maybe torture?

I AM A TOMBOY and proud of it, not your typical girl. I hate dresses, will not wear one unless its a very special accession, i like to be physiacl in games, I am never having kids, I might seem big and tough, but inside I'm a big softy XD but if you hurt my friends or family, I'll hunt you down.

Any questions please ask!
So I guess I tag people now?
@colbyarys
@thegirlthatlikescats
@StormyTheWolfCat
@Musicdevil
RussianYurio
Milkywhite03
ConstantRumbling
Duck2222
Grizzly_Tiger
The_Shipper_Girl