Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So, I have a crush. Lol. Can I like have a best friend crush? Because damn this girl is hot. XD
Like if she was single, we lived near each other, and were maybe much older, then I would definitely hit that.

Just kidding. I have a girlfriend. She lives in Imagi-Nation. Hehe, get it? I'm bored. I want to update my books but have no inspiration. Might start a new book. Like always. It's a book that most likely will end on a cliffhanger. Just, its a love triangle story, about three of my ocs. One oc hasn't come out yet but he will. It's about Dare, William, and my other new oc. The story will end however the reader wants it to end. They can imagine it themselves. I'll never confirm if the main female character ends up with either of her "lovers". I don't know. I'll probably post a mini summary of it. Now I'm just rambling. Don't mind me. Just watching a livestream. Watching Valkyrae. Follow Corpse husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's amazing. Listen to his music, and give him lots of love :33333
I AM A HUGE FANGIRL OF CORPSE. He is amazing. I have a reading list of one shots with Corpse as the lover. Soooooo. Just sayinggggg. If you're into himmm thennnnnn go give those books lots of love. ♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro