10 Things About Me And My Fandoms (50 followers)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1.  When Annabeth said "you drool in your sleep." I said "Panabeth? No, Percabeth. Yep. My new ship has arrived." 

2.  I read the first three Harry Potter books with my dad and then, before moving onto the 4th I got the play script and read that before reading the rest. 

3.  @8gtberry recommended Keeper of the Lost Cities before I got them, but then for Xmas my cousin got the first three for me. 

4.  I have one favorite book and one second favorite book and I read both of those series this year. 

5. For a little bit after I finished Keeper of the Lost Cities I shipped Fitzphie, but then I changed after a week or two. 

6. It was new years eve and around midnight when I finished Exile. 

7. I just finished Heroes of Olympus a few days ago.

8. I play animal crossing and I am trying to make a Keeper of the Lost Cities theme area along with a Percy Jackson\ Heroes of Olympus theme area. 

9. @broccoliinparis thought I was WAY too obsessed with Keeper of the Lost Cities until I made her read them and after the first few pages she texted me saying "I can see why you are so obsessed." 

10. I guessed that Hort would end up with Sophie and Tedros with Agatha from the very start of The School for Good and Evil. 

Thank you for 50 followers. I hope you enjoyed this. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro