Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZUcpVmEHuk

^the only way I introduce myself

Anyways, thea1010 tagged me. She's wonderful, please go read some of her great writing.

13 facts about mEEeeE

1) I've done this tag so many time buT I'm sTiLl dOinG iT ._______.

2) I got a laptop for Christmas from my step-uncle (his old one) but it's still rad

3) My brother has this yellow, circular drone and I snatched it out of the air and yelled 'I caught the golden snitch! 150 points to Slytherin!"

4) I made a shrine in my room to my fandoms

Don't ask

5) School starts back up on Tuesday, and that's making me uncomfortable bc that means I've been at this school for exactly 1 year.

6) I low-key ditched this coding club I was in bc I was the only one who knew anything and I was tired of telling them how. That probably makes me a bad person but *shrug*

7) fuck Hinny, Drarry and Herdic is where it's at 😏

8) Uh, I'm running out off things. Um, apparently when I was little random people would come up to me and give me money saying I was cute? Which is highly concerning? It angered my older sister a lot 😂

9) My family has a book written in our history. Well, not the CURRENT family. This person way back all of his parents, siblings, nieces, and everyone he could reach in his family write about their way of life and he put it into a book. It's pretty cool. It also has a bunch of military achievement bc my family has an (obvious) military history.

It's really fucking lit.

10) Apparently I'm related to the guy who killed Abraham Lincoln and the wife of George Washington.

11) I'm like 67% German and around 29% Scottish.

12) I'm a Slytherclaw (mostly a Slytherin) and my Ilvermorny house is the Horned Serpents. Also my wand is-

MEANING-

And my Patronus is a Hippogriff :))

13) I play the flute but I want to learn piano and saxophone

OOF anyways that's done.

I choose you Pikachu!

Fangirllingg
anothercommentfromme
-Lil_Princess-
SaveThePineapples
pinkynkc
FrmHell
RondaY1204
Prentiss_Obsessed

Have fun :))

Now have some memes :)

^^^^^

^^true as hell

Idc about cropping :))

Y'all shpuld go to my artbook I'm more active of there...

Anyways bYyE

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro