1.6K views?! And Sonic's Rage

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Friendly reminder: DO NOT FORGET TO SAVE YOUR DRAFT OR ELSE IT'LL DISAPPEAR!!! THANKS A LOT, 'AUTO SAVE'.)
(Another friendly note: If you don't watch the video, you probably won't know what the game is.)
(More friendly notes: This Chappie has a lot of swearing in it, so if you don't like it, then leave this book, till further updations.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tilly: Hiya guys! Thanks for reading this book! I'm very surprised that I even got this many views! *hands my subs free cookies* And for a little quiz. What is my real name? Whoever guesses it gets a shout out, and a drawing of their oc! (Send me a message about the description.) The first five only! As the saying goes, 'The early bird gets the worm!' (FRIEND ALERT!! @SoniaRosy, you're not allowed to answer!!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sonic! Come downstairs! I have a game you can play!" Tilly shouted.

"Ooh, ooh! Can I play it? Does it feature me? Is it a rage game?" Classic Sonic asked.

"Those answers to your questions are, Maybe, yes, and I don't know." Tilly explained.

"Pwease? I wanna play it!" Classic Sonic said while acting cute.

"Only if you wake up your modern self." Tilly said.

"Okay!" Classic Sonic sped to Sonic's room. "Sonic! Wake up you lazy butt!" Classic Sonic shouted.

"Five more minutes....." Sonic grumbled.

"Come on! Tilly has a game you can play!" Classic Sonic whined a little.

"I'm tired....." Sonic put his pillow on his head.

"Okay, but don't blame me if I get to play the fun game by myself and you miss out." Classic Sonic said with a smirk.

"That's nice....." Sonic moved a little in the bed he was in.

"Okay. Suit yourself." Classic Sonic came downstairs and found Tilly and Jenni talking to each other.

"I don't wanna say." Tilly blushed.

"It's obvious that you like him, don't you?" Jenni asked.

"I don't have a crush on Tails and I won't!" Tilly blushed more.

"Aww. Tilly and Tails, sitting on a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! First come love, then comes marrage, then comes-" Classic Sonic said.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!?!?" Tilly yelled. Her muzzle was tomato red.

"Sowwy." Classic Sonic climbed in Tilly's lap. "I wanna play the game."

"Did you wake up Sonic?" Tilly asked.

"He's being a lazy butt." Classic Sonic answered. "Can I be petted?"

"If you wake up Sonic." Tilly said.

"But he's being a lazy butt."

"Well, he is tired. Eggman hadn't been here in a while, so that's out of the question. The camping trip was two weeks ago. I don't know what else is wrong." Jenni explained. "And why are you so cute today? You was acting like a complete idiot."

"I wanna be petted. That's why!" Classic Sonic whined.

"Fine. I'll pet you." Tilly stroked Classic Sonic's quills.

"That feels nice...." Classic Sonic started to purr softly.

There was noise coming from the upstairs.

"Sonic! Are you okay?" Jenni shouted.

"I'm fine!" Sonic walked downstairs, but ended up tripping and falling. "Owwww..."

"Aww, you poor thing!" Jenni ran over to Sonic and helped him up. Amy was standing in a corner, watching the two with envy.

"Well, since you're up now, you can play the game I have for you!" Tilly handed him the disk.

"Looks interesting....." Sonic said with sarcasm.

"Have fun!" Tilly walked to Tails' workshed.

"What the heck is this game, anyway?" Sonic put in the disk in the computer. "Umm, what now?" The game loaded and started to play. "This is very unusual."

"Oooooohhh. Let me play!" Classic Sonic climbed in Sonic's lap, watching him.

"But Tilly said that it was for me....Look! It's Sonic 1 all over again. But,.....wait......what's that!? Oh, no......not this game! Anything but this game!!" Sonic started to freak out.

"What? It's just a robo-chao going around, and around, and around,......" Classic Sonic got dizzy.

"Let's just play. Oooh, a hub world. Let's go to the first act." Sonic sat in the chair and cracked his knuckles. "Let's do this!"

"It's just Green Hill Zone with that robo-chao following you." Classic Sonic commented.

"Okay. I don't get this at all." Sonic played the game some more. "I collected a ring. Why did it pause? Did I get an extra life?"

"The thing says 'Omochao says: You collected a ring.' We know that. 'Omochao says: You collected another ring.' Thanks for stating the obvious. Bye!" Classic Sonic left.

"Did I get an extra life or not? I can't tell. 'Omochao says: You destroyed a badnic.' The game froze again. Darn you, Omochao thing! Go away! 'Omochao says: You hit a monitor.' I already know! Am I getting extra lives- wait. It's going higher and higher every time! 'Omochao says: You got ten rings.' Not that too! Wait. I wonder if it does it for...wait. Wait. Okay. Let's go and- NOT THAT TOO!!! 'Omochao says: You bounced on a spring.' STOP STATING THE OBVIOUS!!!! Oh, my gosh....the music won't end.....Oh, it did. GET AWAY FROM THE- uggghh!! 'Omochao says: You got another ring.' I FREAKING KNOW THAT ALREADY!!! STOP WITH THE MUSIC!! Why did Tilly recommend that I play this game? This is complete torture. "

*time skip*

"'Omochao says: You got hit again' Yeah, yeah. I know. You little chao thing just won't stop playing music. The do do-do do do, do ,do do, do, won't stop it goes higher and higher and higher, I've could've done something productive in my life right now. DON'T YOU DARE COLLECT ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING RING!!!! SHIT!!!!! This stupid game is driving me crazy....'Omochao says: You got another ring.' STOP STATING THE OBVIOUS!!!!! The music won't stop; it goes higher and higher, then it goes lower and lower....Oh, my gosh.......WHEN IS THE TORTURING OVER!?!?!?! YOU FUCKING OMOCHAO!!! Okay, just calm down. After I get done with this act, I'll be done, Yeah, I'll be done! Yay! Stupid Omochao is so stupid. 'Omochao says: You got a ring.' 'Omochao says: You bounced on a spring.' I don't need a person in my life who stares the obvious and plays this NEVER ENDING MUSIC!!!!!!"

*time skip again*

"Oh, hell, no! Don't you do that! NO! GO LEFT! GO FUCKING LEFT!!! OH, FUCK YOU, OMOCHAO!! YOU WOULDN'T LET ME GO LEFT, BUT NOOOO, YOU MADE ME GO RIGHT AND I DIED!!! 'Omochao says: You got hit again.' If there's one for saying I died.......'Omochao says: You died.' I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!! YOU FUCKING OMOCHAO!!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!! Just calm down, Sonic, calm down. I'll be over soon. 'Omochao says: You got time over.'?? THERE'S ONE FOR THAT TOO?!!?!??!? YOU KNOW WHAT, OMOCHAO, FUCK YOU! JUST FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!!!! I'm done. I mean, seriously. I'm done with this game. I'm really tired of this do, do-do do, do do do do thing, I mean, how high and how low can this thing get??? No, I'm gonna finish this thing. I'll finish it. I can do this. Just control your temper. I'm almost done. Yeah, just have to go through here- Wait. NO, NO, NO, NO ,NO!!! Wait what? Error: 90, something, something, something? What did I do?! All I did was, oh, I get it now. Omochao must be mad at me, so he crashed the game. Either that or I hit the checkpoint and a ring at the same time. But I'm soooooo freaking glad that this torture is over! I'm gonna tell Tilly. AFTER I DESTROYED THIS CD ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!"

*epic time skip*

"Hey, Tilly! I'm finally done!" Sonic shouted as he walked in the shed. "Tilly? Tails? Where are you?" Sonic walked further in, and saw Tilly and Tails kissing.

"Umm, I'm just, gonna leave now......" Sonic sped out of the shed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro