30 Follower Prize! (CLOSED)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Heyo! To everyone who have managed to deal with me and my often announcements and chatting. It is a rare skill not many possess. I'll probably give my biggest THANK YOU!!!!! to @shadowisalivepeoplefor tagging her army/family on my conversations and helping me gain another ten amazing followers! 

Anyways. I'm sure you want the prize now.

A TRIPLE OC GIVEAWAY 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAKEN!

Owned by dreamcloudofstarclan

(6/6/21)

Name: GrassBurn

Clan: Windclan

Pronouns: He/him

Personality: A quiet Tom that usually just watches conversations instead of joining them. He is very fast, however, and admired for it. He isn't very strong or big so he usually isn't the fighter in battles but the distractor. He is sweet if he talks to you, which he only does if he trusts you. If you mislead or lie to him you earn his hate forever; he isn't one to forgive. 

Looks: 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAKEN!

Owned by greytooth123 

(4/6/21)

Name: RunningRapids

Clan: Riverclan

Pronouns: She/her

Personality: Brave and adventurous. This She-cat won't let you hurt with words and get away with it; she has insults ready for everyone situation. Her bright spirit makes her a good warrior and treasured among the clan. She is fiery and has absolutely no interest in love, she think she will never have it and that's ok with her. If she does, she wouldn't mind. RunningRapids, as her name suggests, loves to swim through the rougher sections of the river for fun.

Looks: 

(I messed up her eye; used too much pen. =T )

TAKEN!

Owned by warriorsfan4 

(6/6/21)

Name: Glow

Pronouns: She/her

Tribe: Seawing/Icewing or if it suits you better, just a Seawing.

Personality: Shy and quiet. Glow is a Mute, emotionally unable to speak. She'd rather not anyways. This hybrid loves to draw, paint, write, anything to do with a pen and scroll. Glow is nervous but sweet. She tries to help in any way she can and is always noticing things other dragons don't. She is good at reassuring other's and gives good hugs. 

Looks:

There are my (Wait. No their yours) characters! The giveaway is open as soon as this is published. Only people that have followed me are allowed to have one of my precious babies. And please only choose one, I want to let three different people have these ocs. I have never actually done this before, so correct me if I did something wrong. Ask on the comments of each oc. Whoever asks first receives first! Enjoy! 

-StarCatcherWof

This is now CLOSED! Ty for asking and I'll see you at the next follower prize!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro