500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(^ i love that song so much)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGG

TODAY I REACHED 500 FOLLOWERS WTHHHHH OMG IM CRYING THANK YOU ALL SOOOO SOOOOO MUCH

TBH I NEVER EEEEVER IMAGINED GETTING FREAKING 500 FOLLOWERS LIKE WHAT 500 PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO FOLLOW ME WHAT THE HECK OMG

AND AS A TREAT FOR THIS EHE IMMA POST THE PRE PROLOGUE CHAPTER FOR THE SPIDERMAN FIC EHEHEHEHHEHE

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH

❤️❤️💛💛💚💚💙💙💜💜🖤🖤💕💕💞💞💘💘💖💖💗💗💓💓💝💝❣️❣️😘😘🙌🏼🙌🏼🎉🎉🎈🎈

I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW AHHHHHHH

I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH LIKE I WOULD NEVER GET THIS MUCH CONFIDENCE ABOUT MY WRITNG OR ANYTHING ACTUALLY WITHOUT YOU ALL AND IM SOOOOOOOO GRATEFUL THAT WE'RE FRIENDS AND I GET TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU CRAZY PEPLE

OK GET IT TOGETHER DALVIE AH

so today was kinda uneventful otheR THAN I REACHED 500-ok stop now crazy child alcmsnsuafamu

otherwise it was pretty normal

i was reaaaaaally tired though i almost fell asleep in all my classes which was no bueno aha

i did talk to ex crush about black panther and stuff and i didn't feel super weird or blushy or anything so that was kinda nice

also Maddie- and our other church friend kept spamming me lmaoooooo omg we text waayyyy to much

anywho

QOTD: what makes you smile??

ohmyhaylee kalopsiascity EchoAllison Hellcatpat radicaliz -AnAngelsGrace EarthsMightiestMoron ororotchalla bowtruckIe Iaufeyson MaddieThePurpleCat citystruck yuerise the_talking_sword Accioquibbler achromous GroundedBellamy dragxnqueen Queen_Melissa_ -varchies @ anyone else!

AOTD: my friends texting me about random stuff, when i'm able to talk to people and have them talk back normally ahah, making people laugh, chocolate, funny stories, people dabbing, being around my friends or people i like / sorta know, the retreat, falling snow, hiking with friends, worship songs, whenever i write something decent (either a chapter or a song) (close to almost never aha), when people make stuff for me, playing soundtrack music / favourite songs on piano, playing guitar, eddie redmayne's fACE, the sheridan's laugh, lana condor, tom holland being tom holland, mira lam ahahhahahha, really bad jokes, etc etc

WOW THAT WAS A LOT AHA OOPS

HERE ARE SOME RANDOM PICS YAY

^ IM CRYING

^ THE CHOPSTICK THING THOUGH AHA IK PEOPLE WHO SO THAT

^ MORE LIKE MOST UNDER APPRECIATED DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME

^ AWWW

^ AHAHHA

^ me though

^ 😍😍😍😍 (this might be my icon soon lmao)

^ Y E S

^ 😂😂😂😂 FIYAAAAA (milan omg)

SORRY THIS WAS REALLY SHORT

I LOVE YOU ALL

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500 FOLLOWERS I CANT-

BYEEEEEEE HUGS AND KISSES

(argh it's midnight this is not good)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro