19%

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Benn awhile ayeeyyeyeyeeyeyy imma just typw randomely an d ignor the mistacks i make on this keyboard. if you have read most of tmy fanfictions their all eddited nicely and have like zero misakes then... i didnt mean to type that lol. well if you read them, their all edited and they look nice, this is what a regular chapter looks like, in a way. but other than that im a good typer. i think....

my makeup ran down my face as Will confoted me, i capitalized Will because that comes naturally because of my ovbesstion for KIingTong, and the v in bobvies didnt mean to be typed also the same with b lol sorry ill continue. i was crying because i just got a phone call from a hospital in devon saying that my parents were in a car crash and didnt survive, my sibblings were already at the hostpital. 

the next day i pushed it out iof my mined and went on with the day, at vidcon. we were just walking around greetign fans, me and will recently announced, i didnt think i wiould have speelled announced right lol, that we were dating. I then tripped and fell. "shit" i cscoleded my self.

well thats all imma do for a an example, i dont really care what you thinlk because im a lazy as fuck.. god this was terrable riwriting becuacuaucau....because i wanted to di=fix everythin gv and at the because i wanted to chang it so bad because i fucked it up so bad, and that equel sign there, i was trying to press delet, but it jumped in the way and got me fired forom writing, jk,  i wish i ahd a job writing fanfiction, i=s i would love that job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like the ebbest thing i mean job ever! i wish that were a thing. 

nanyay, sorry for all the eerosrs, its how my hands move, it would be worse on my tablet, i saved you all from thaT BY GETTING THE COMPUTER...LOL I DIDNT MEAN TO PRESS CAPS LOCK LEMME JUST TURN that off...

~sun

words 35834350 352 << actual coundt >> 345 355 

idk words 359

july 13th 2016 11:57

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro