Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So, if you have ever had conversations with your friend and it went like this:

You: Hey!

Friend: I don't want to!

You: Wat? I'm confused.

Friend: lol sorry that was for my friend, whoops....😬

You: Um?

Friend: Omg I keep getting people mixed up, sorry stop talking to me, I need to talk to my friend.

You: I thought I was ur friend?

Friend:Ruck,that was ment for Ralph, the weird guy at wchool who got my number and won't stop talking to me. Sorry.

You: Okay? I'm just going to go type for Wattpsd or Read on Wattpad, I'm yeah, go-good lick with Reack Relationship it Ralph.

Friend: Yeah, sorry, I'm I'm probably going to block him, bye.

You: Yeah, Uhm bye...?

See if something like that's happened, then I'm so sorry for you! That must've been the worst. Just sorry.

Rant For Today!

NEW THING! THIS IS NOW THE RANTS SECTION. SHIT CAPS LOCK...sorry. so Uh, this is the rants so I don't care about correction on words or capitals. does it ever annoy you when people don't capitalize their names or titles, or anything that needs a capital? that's how I feel everytime I see it. or when they are writing someone saying something and it's like "Hey mum can Joe spend the night?... then they don't put the last quotation? yeah I hate that! and Joe auto capitalizes because of TofuuGaming and ThatcherJoe those also auto capitalize. I know, it's sorta stupid. but hay I love den. I also capitalizes. and so does the first thing for the sentence but I understand capitalizes it because I can, so deal with it.... Imma just go now. Imma also capitalizes. I use it to much.

Welp I hope you enjoyed your Daily Dose of Randomness and a new rant thing that won't happen every % so yeah bye!

June 20th, 2016

~Sun

Words 319

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro