Chiều cao dòng

Early!

Sometimes,

When I write a chapter,

I hate it,

So, I copy and paste

Some of it.

Then write a while new ending.

Here's one I copy and pasted then wrote a new ending.

But this is only what I copied and pasted.

Jen's POV

"Okay, its good." I said and I go in front of the camera and sit down. "Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer! And this is sorta serious video, we will talk about the future of notifications my channels. We will talk about hate, and" I sigh. "The Cube SMP, and if you have been here since Zoe, Alfie, Joey, and a few other people like Joe and Casper HIT THE ROAD! Im sorry, it was promotion, I get 10 bucks, Joe you owe me. But on to serious notes, we'll start with the future of my channel. Oh! Lemme explain the Cube! It is a Minecraft Multi player Survival server on Minecraft! Haha, old timers would remember them. Only a few of you guys stayed after I left the group. But let's do that last. So the future" I said clapping my hands and looking down at my lap for a second. "Minicraft will be coming back, I don't know with who, cause the Cube people probably hate me now." I dragged out the 'o'. "And there will be more Vlogs, I'm going to Vidcon, Pax South and Pax Aussie, and maybe, Just maybe Minecon LA this year. But now, the hate! I don't personally enjoy it! I don't encourage it! It's your opinion. So, like, if your opinion is not nice or respectful. I ask you don't post it. I try to keep a PG channel and comments! So please! And it surprises me, that, you would take time out of your day to type that! Like seriouslyz though. Anyway, the last thing, something I didn't want to talk really about, people have been asking about it alot. Because I moved to Devon. And if some of us don't know, Will, or KiingTong, lives in Devon, and I am not ready to talk to them again, cause like I saidzthey probably hate me, for leaving them with like a no good bye or something. I told them and left the next day, that's when I made the Leaving Cube SMP Video, and it's literally call Leaving Cube SMP Video. It was hard yes. But look where we are now! We know Zoella an lots of other people I dearly and truly care about and love. It was also hard leaving them. We all now I have a past of leaving. A big past of leaving. Colorado, Sky Meidia, Washington, My Family The Cube,and now Zoe, Joe, Alfie, Tanya, Oli, Casper, Jim, Marcus and everyone else! And we all know I've screwed up many times, many many times, not all of them were very good reasons, and that's why I'm talking about it. Why I left, and the stupid reasons." I said almost crying. "Oh my God, this is so emotional, I disappointed everyone. But, I guess I'm doing this to confess. Let's start with Colorado. I left, because I didn't feel needed, because everyone ignored me, even my family. I left my Family, because they didn't seem to love, and I honestly didn't love them. Now, one stupid thing, SkyMeidia. Yeah, here goes nothing, I'm sorry Adam, Ross, Max, Barney, Jess, everyone I hurt. They cared about me. And what I did in return was leaving them, because a month before" I said tears running down my cheeks and my voice became sad. "I tried to commit suicide and they saved me. Qnd I didn't want then to worry about me after I was out of the hospital. So I left, they knew I left. They didn't know why. And here it is. I didn't want then to waste their worried on me. I left Washington, because of that too. Now, one of the most stupidest thing why I left this group. The Cube SMP. I left because I couldn't take" I stopped and looked into the lenses. "That's a lie, I had a crush, one my best friend. I couldn't tell him. He had a girlfriend. It was the hardest thing ever. And it was stupid to leave because of that. And everyone enjoyed the Cube. I did. I know that but I left. And I guess that I'm sorry to say this but I guess it was good, because I wouldn't have friends like Zoe, and Joe, and Tanya, Jim, Marcus and everyone else." tears streaming down my face still. "I got to know lots of people and meet fans. I may have missed amazing stuff with the Cube but I was also happy with my friends in London. And the reason I left them was because I'm a terrible person." I said whipping a few tears. "I ran into someone. A month ago. And I ran into two people on Mineplex yesterday. And at StarBucks. The same person 4 times, and 4 times I ran away. And if your watching Will, the person that use to be my best friend when I was in the Cube, the one I fell in love with, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ran away. I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry for everything. To everyone. Even my Fans. You guys, liked lots of people I've been with. And I'm sorry, that their gone, and out of my life now." I cried. "What I'm saying is that I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry, fans. I'm sorry, family. I'm sorry, SkyMeidia. I'm sorry, Cube. I'm sorry, Zoe, and my friends. And I'm sorry for leaving all of you. And by leaving all of you to the fans, is that I'm sorry for being inactive for months at a time, in the past, and for the future. I'm so sorry" I said the I broke down and cried my heart out. About 10 minutes later I came to my senses. "I'm sorry" I told the camera and turned it off. I edited it and cut out some if the 10 minute crying sesion. I then let it render and upload. I tweeted out.

JennyTweetzz: I'm Sorry... (Video Link)

I layed in my bed thinking about the phone call with Will. When he said my name a hung up. I was thinking out scared I wasn't ready. My phone blew up with texts from people. The first one was Will, then Max, Joe, Adam, Graser, Rusher, Meghan, my brother?, Bee, Zoe, Casper, Stacy, my sister?, Ross, Alesa, Straub, Nathan, Grape, Tofuu, Poke, Casper, Tanya, Jim, Oli, Alfie, Barney, Poke, Apple or Red. All of them asked if I was alright. My twitter then blew up. Everyone was worried, they all now knew about everything, even my suicide attempt. I was still crying. Didn't reply to anyone yet so my computer screamed at me like 28 times cause everyone was on Skype trying to reach me.

Yeah it's alot!

Cause I'm stupid.

Alsozthats a trigger warning btw

Well, I was going to do a rant but yeah.

Also, the only thing I've eaten today is cearil.

And I'm co-writing a book with someone, so we made a new account call Sun_and_Kat

So follow us.

And yeah!

Hope you enjoyed your sorta small Daily Dose of Randomness from this Sunny account. Terrible pun but idc. Have a nice day!

June 22, 2016 3:46

~Sun

Words 1248

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro