7%

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sometimes I sit there listening to music.

Then I burst out singing....

I know,

It's weird.

So today,

The DHS came over.

Atleaset that's what I think their called.

It's an organization that helps kids who are being sexually abused, abused or hurt or their parents use drugs.

My parents don't and will never do drugs, sexually abused me, abuse me.

They are tight with eachother.

But my mom and dad were reported because a girl I was talking to on Thursday with my friend Gracie, she miss understood some things and told her mother. Her mother then told the church and the church to DHS. They posably talked to the girl before they talked to me. They said that I was sexually abused by a Step-Father? I don't have a sore father, nor does anyone I know at this time. So I said that didn't happen and we talked about life at home and what's happening with Gracie. They said that Gracie didn't report us. It was sorta weird. They got me out of bed for this! Grr. But I told the whole truth. They asked me a few questions and stuff. I then went upstairs. They talked to my mom. My dad isn't home. They have to talk to him. Awesome! Note sarcasm. I don't know how they came to conclusion with me being Sexually abused but a Step-Father I've never had. Hmm, what a Random day or weird. IDK. Anyway, yesterday I said I'd do a rant, but we can call this a rant I guess, just needed to get it out. So tomorrow I'll do the rant I was planing. :D

Have a good one!

June 24, 2016 3:48

~Sun

Words 189

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro