9%

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

YAAASSS Its rants time, baby!!

Do you have suffed animals that you name?

I do.

Ones named Nutty.

Ones named Jeffery (Parker Games Reference)

Alberto

Herald

Bear

Teddy.

I'm a strange twleve year old.

RANTSSSSSSSS

Okay, so you know how sometimes people write stories and the dont write the full word. Like tho, or ur. It annoys the crap out of me! Like seriously, this is a Reading and Writing app/website. You're suppose to write the full word!!!! It's just so annoying! Who agrees with me? Like if you dont then you do this and then I wont read your Story. If i ever see this in a book that looks interesting then I get really frustrated because  want to read it to know the story, but can't because I have fudging OCD with words and it annoys me so much that i wish i could go onto you're account and fix them. Like I have a friend who has Wattpad and when she types her story i get frustrated and annoyed because she doesn't add the quote things or these "". Also if you don't add those your dead to me. Like i will go crazy!!! CRAZY! As we can all tell by now I get annoyed easily! VERY EASILY!  And angry I guess

Well, Here is your Daily Dose of Randomness!! Its early today! Just so I could do this and no talk about anything else, lol

June 26, 2016 10:58

~Sun

Words 244

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro