»42«

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey Olly,

Uhm... This is a bit awkward I do have to say so myself. Hah. It's a bit weird sending a letter to someone you hate, you know all about that, don't you?

Enough of me trying to avoid the point, this was all for a stupid challenge and while I still might hate you, you can have this. Someone cares about you. It sure as hell ain't me, but I guess - someone cares about you enough to once in a while make sure you haven't fallen off the side of the earth.

As much as you feel like if you truly did disappear that nobody would notice... I hope someone would. I know you hate yourself and I'm ashamed to say I hate you too, but whatever bullcrâp you're going through just get over it.

I don't care what it is, when it is or how it hurts you just fxcking let go and chill. It doesn't matter right now, just do whatever you need. I hate you alright? But that still doesn't mean you can't do the shít that you've been putting off for ages.

Talking to that one person who you are scared of, finishing those roles for that dámned role play, doing that school work and not complain about it.

Even if nobody cares about you, if nobody knew you existed and nobody even thought of you for even just a second, you would never exist and you would cease to be human, every breath you take is a sign that you exist. I may struggle putting it this way and believing it truly but, you can have it in whatever way your mind can take it too.

I know too that when the darkness wants in, it doesn't knock, it breaks down the doors, it slips through the cracks in the window and it can find it's way in through the smallest detail. But as long as you know that organ in your chest - yeah, your heart is beating and your lungs are working and there pumping out oxygen you bet your fxcking äss there is someone out there who is thinking about you, even if they don't know your name .

You may or may not believe in fate in four weeks, but I do, and I say that a person can think about you, think the same thoughts as you all in the exact same moment be in complete sink your whole lives and never know it. And the person that doesn't know you yet and is waiting for you will find you soon. Like a moth to a flame.

I know you will think that they will never come or you will never appear to them, but you will. You may think those horrible thoughts that I think. But you know, again as long as those organs that are working, are working then you bet your fxcking âss you wo do whatever shít you need to do.

Because breathing is one of the things we all take for granted and when you forget that you're breathing you loose yourself.

Because, some people know that they are loosing their breaths by the second.

From,
Olivia.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro