»49«

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I've been tagged by daemos_ -3-

1. Which fictional characters would you save?
gosh we could be here forever...
Most of the danganronpa v1 characters excluding Junko Enishima and Hifumi Yamada. He creeped me out. 030 also Sirius Black . I'm not going to mention many more because I wanna keep this short or sweet .
2. Worst movie?
OH MY GOD I HATE DAS BOAT WITH A BURNING PASSION ITS NOT REALLY A MOVIE BUY SHUTUP — ;3;. 
3. Crushes initials?
I.H.G.U.O.L
That roughly translates to:
I Have Given Up On Love .
4. Favourite youtuber?
Hmm, maybe Daz Black? I don't really know .
5. Day or night?
Depends, I like the night because it's calmer, but I also enjoy the day time to watch the sunset. As cliché as it sounds .
6. Favourite fanfic on wattpad?

7. Favourite author?
Either Raymond E. Feist or Taraheh Mafi . I like the way these two authors describe a setting .
8. If you could meet a famous person who would it be?
Any? Well, if I were allowed to meet a dead person it would be Harriet Tubman, for what she did during the Civil Rights Moment and then if they had to be alive? Ehm, Demi Moore.
9. What book would you live in?
Why in all the questions you could've asked, did you choose that one, there is a range of books I would live in?! Hmm, furthermore by taraheh mafi, because of the way the place was explained it seems so bright and beautiful? But what I want to know is that just the way that the main character perceived the place instead of the reality of the place .
10. realist or dreamer?
depends on the time .
11. Phobias?
aviophobia, Gamophobia and arachnophobia.
Enough said .
12. One thing you love about yourself?
Tags:
I will not tag people, most people don't like being tagged. XD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro