Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The first thing he felt was his head hammering away, he wasn't a stranger to headaches, but this one was definitely one of the worst ones again.

He immediately knew the reason behind it as well.

This fucking blue suit had hit him in the head. Hard. It wasn't often when hits took him down, so this one set off alarm bells in his head.

He could barely remember the havoc he had caused, he tended to remember small things whenever the beast within took over. The control often slipped and William himself was pushed somewhere far away into the depths of his mind where the darkness protected him. But flashes of people, sounds and the scent of terror often forced their way through the darkness that William suffocated himself with.

He could recall the heavily armoured agents, the smell of chemicals and tranquilizer darts that had broken their way through his thick fur at one point. Once he had gotten too woozy, the man in dark blue had knocked him out.

William was angry, at first he was angry at the man, but then the anger was suddenly turned towards himself and he found self-hatred boiling within. He had been too sloppy, too weak.

He either had to kill himself or everyone who had seen him.

That was the rule that had been coded into him. He wasn't sure who had taught it to him, but he knew exactly where the rules came from.

Slowly he felt the numbness in his limbs disappear. The inner battle between unconsciousness and consciousness was brutal.

He was trying to find his body all the while analyzing the events that had led him into the state of unconsciousness.

"we need more tranqs, no bullets! That's an order!" blurryfigures rounded him up, carefully herding him into a corner, preventing him from escaping.

He realized he could hear a silent humming sound. But the noise in the room was sort of... Boxed. Nothing echoed. It made him high alert immediately. He was in a small, contained room. Had to be.

He let out a deep, threatening growl before charging at the blue suit, though the man in black was immediately on him, just like the annoying darts being shot at him.

Fuck. He had been caught.

William's eyes shot open, his first instinct was to get up and fight whoever had put him there. Though he realized immediately that he couldn't move his limbs due to the high technology cuffs that kept him down on the chair.

He felt dread pierce through him as he realized he was chained to another chair. A fucking iron chair.

"Lassen Sie mich raus, lassen Sie mich verifickte sheiße nochmal raus!" he screamed, his voice raspy and tongue still soft from the heavy carfetantanil. He felt his whole body tense at the inability to control his movements, his heart rate picked up.

"Let me the fuck out! I'm gonna kill you!" he seethed, craning his neck left and right to try and see the whole cell through his blurry vision.

His senses were failing him, he couldn't hear or even sense what was beyond those four walls. Everything that he usually relied on, was suddenly ripped from him.

He let out a sound between a choking sob and a breathless scream as he withered in his bonds, baring his teeth in agitation and blinking his eyes that almost seemed to be glued shut.

"Deixa-me sair daqui!" he screamed again, feeling his pulse slowing down as the beast within was summoned by the fear and adrenaline that washed over him. Though he felt a sudden prick against his wrist, making him snarl in agitation before realising in horror that it was a needle that had pierced his skin.

Whatever the chair injected him with made him drowsy instantly, pushing back the shift.

Though just because it was being suffocated by the chemicals didn't mean it was completely gone.

Oh no, far from that.

It was fighting, tearing William up internally. His whole body was taut as a string of a bow. His teeth were bared and eyes wide open, glaring at the ceiling as if it was the reason for all of the pain.

"Ich bringe Sie um!" he snarled "all of you!" he rattled with the cuffs, mumbling curses in languages he didn't even know he spoke.

He gritted his teeth, trying to fight with the trashing monster who was being forced down. His body was dripping with sweat in seconds, but he barely registered it, all he cared about was just silencing the monster.

Inside the supervision room, Bucky was keeping his hand on Steve's shoulder to prevent the man from doing anything stupid.

Like jumping into the room with William.

"Don't." Bucky snapped at one of the agents who had grabbed the mic to try and converse with the trashing man inside.

"Don't you dare to tell him to calm down. Let him be. You're gonna make it worse." he said firmly, making sure to keep his cold gaze on the agent glaring at him.

"And we should just let him freak out like this?" Steve hissed, placing both of his hands on the table ready to stand up and do something about it.

William was losing it in there!

Bucky added some pressure, tightening his grip on Steve's shoulder in a warning to stay put. 

It had been a mistake from the beginning. Tying him up, stuffing him into that tiny container. He was too far gone in his head, anyone stepping into his line of sight right now would become an enemy in his eyes.

William needed to get that anger out before anyone could approach him. Besides, Bucky had no idea what would trigger him, should anyone make him feel even more threatened. And he doubted he was familiar with random voices in the ceiling telling him to breathe.

"Give him some time to cool down, then we'll approach." Bucky said calmly, though his mind went down a very dark lane. Seeing him there, withering and throwing death threats brought back memories Bucky wished he would forget. 

"No." Steve said firmly, standing up and rushing Bucky's hand off his shoulder. His hand shot out immediately, trying to push the other super soldier back down, but Steve saw it coming and blocked his hand instantly. As much as Bucky tried to be gentle, Steve was angry.

They both froze at the sound of a gun being cocked.

"Sit down Rogers." Fury's voice was filled with annoyance as he pushed down the agent's hand who was pointing his unwavering gun at Steve. It was his job to not let anyone into the cell unless they had been granted allowance by Fury.

Bucky looked over his shoulder, glaring daggers at the guard who had gone back to standing still near the door.

"Fury-"

"He's already calmed down, no need to create havoc with your unstable emotions, Captain." he said, clasping his hands behind his back as he stepped closer to the two tense soldier.

"My presence might calm him." Bucky scoffed at that.

"He stabbed you. Twice. When will you learn that you can't coddle weapons."

Steve's eyes flashed with anger as he looked over to Bucky who avoided his gaze.

"He's not a weapon."

"He doesn't know it yet. Give him time, so once he's calmed down we can send in someone for questioning to see how he reacts."

He didn't like that, if anything, Steve should have been the one in there with William. But he also had to acknowledge the fact that thy needed to take it slow. Tread pooled in his stomach as he slowly realized that William truly might not recognize him.

"He was Romanoff's mission. Telling her the outcome and the reason of calling her off is solely up to you. But I have to know, can you handle it? If you're going to do something stupid, I can not grant you allowance in here." Director Fury said, his one working eye studying Steve carefully. The tension in the room grew, Steve's lips were in tight line as he refused to tear off his eyes from the drowsy, shackled man.

"I can handle my own brother."

Hello, hope you've all been okay. I haven't updated for a while and this chapter is short, but I just wanted to give you somethings since you all have been waiting so patiently 💚

Special thanks to germpatriot for the translations x

Stay safe
- K x

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro