33: The Time Comes

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mark's POV

After the encounter with Jen and Amy, a determination welled up inside me. I gathered as much strength as possible, planning to save it until I could help. I knew nobody was falling for Dark's antics. Dark wandered around, walking deeper and deeper into the woods. I was confused about what he was doing, as he seemed to be walking around aimlessly. There must've been a reason he was doing this. "Come out, Cherin. I can sense your presence here." Dark said.

That's when I saw a woman appear. She looked like Amy, but older, and with a few differences in her facial features. When the woman appeared, she seemed to fade in, and had a bluish tint to her. She also seemed to be glowing, yet transparent. Dark stopped. "Cherin." He said softly, almost disbelievingly. It was as if it was another person altogether. Then, I felt an abrupt change, and anger welled up inside him. He growled. "You took her from me, Cherin!" He yelled at the ghost.

"And you've taken Mark from her." She said calmly. I gasped slightly and became confused, questions racing through my mind.

Dark became frustrated and quenched my thoughts, growling again. "I only want her back! You took her from me!"

Cherin shook her head, then spoke again. "You don't seem to understand. I took her away from the monster inside you. The one that told you she was a threat, and that you needed to kill her. You were unstable then, and you've become very dangerous now. I cannot hide her from you any longer, but I can help her. You may be the most powerful entity in the universe now, but she can still stop you."

Dark turned away from her. "You'll regret it when she's dead!" He shouted, then stormed away. "The time has come! She will join me or die!" Dark exclaimed. I remembered to not fear him.

Amy and Matt are stronger and smarter, without a doubt.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro