10. Distractions

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We sat on the couch, gazing into each other's eyes in silence, my mind spinning. How do I get him interested? Maybe use his distraction with my...

Lorne's voice interrupted my thoughts, "I'll put the leftovers in the fridge, Kate. You go get ready for bed."

"Ummm, yeah. My panties were, uh, they needed washing, and I did that before dinner. They won't be dry until morning – have you something I could sleep in?"

"Maybe one of my tee shirts – they're long enough to cover your – hmmm, your –" He shifted his eyes from my lap and winced. "My mind again. Need to stop it from doing that."

"Why?"

"Distracting. Puts me off-balance. Unfocused."

"Would satisfying your curiosity help?"

"Hunh? In what way?"

"We could play doctor again, like we did in our blanket forts."

"Oh, God! Could we?"

"Mmmm, I'd love to. Go back to our innocent explorations, to our naïve and curious times."

"My curiosity was why you couldn't pee against the fence like me."

"And mine was how you could." I leaned and brushed my lips across his, then stood and giggled. "I'll go prepare the training aid for your study."

"God, I love how easy you are with this, Kate."

"We both need to be, Lorne. Nothing secret. Nothing hidden. Nothing to distract. Two people moving as one, and the more we know about each other, the easier and more enjoyable it will be."

"I'll let you be the guide, Kate. This is all new to me."

I smiled, nodded and headed forward. Yeah, new to me, as well – except in my novels. But why shouldn't reality be the same? Nathan never got it, but Lorne is much more open, much more... Stop! Don't compare.

A while later, with my jeans removed and standing spread-legged in front of the sink to change and wash, I was reminded of the convenience of my bidet. Oh, God! Will I ever get to use it again? Whoah! Mind out of there. Lorne'll keep me safe.

Thoughts continued spinning as I washed. Maybe we should shower first. I lifted an arm, turned my head and sniffed. Deodorant's still good. But tomorrow? And clean clothes? Can't go home. Need to shop – with Lorne for safety.

My mind drifted to him while I dried, and I caught myself towelling far more than necessary. Hmmm! Now, who's distracted?

I finished, then I grabbed the hem of my hoodie, peeled it off inside-out and hung it with my jeans on the door hook to air. Then, standing at the foot of the bed, I pondered the best approach. Roll the duvet aside and lay spreadeagled for him? No, too much too soon. Maybe with my legs crossed. Might still be too much. Could lay on my side or belly and let him roll me when he's ready. Hmmm, or slip under the duvet and let him uncover ...

Lorne's voice behind me stopped my spinning mind, "You appeared to be troubled, Kate. You're safe here with me."

"Hmmm, no, not that. Just wondering how best to approach this." I turned to face him, watching his eyes dart to my puss, then up to my breasts and back down.

He took three quick steps and pulled me into a tight embrace. "I love this way."

He ran a hand down my back and across my cheeks, sending shivers through me. Then, releasing the hug, he stepped back and stared again. "Far more beautiful than I had imagined, Kate. So different from the last time."

I chuckled and cupped the bottoms of my breasts, bouncing them. "Didn't have these back then."

"Nor that intriguing red bush." He reached down and adjusted the front of his trousers, then looked up into my eyes, blushing. "Nor do I recall stiffening like this when I examined you."

Stiffening? My eyes snapped to his crotch, then down his thigh. Oh, my! But that's part of what Wikipedia said. "To make our game fair, Lorne, you should undress."

"Ummm. I'm rather aroused at the moment. Could we wait a while for it to subside?"

"Why? I'm aroused, as well, Lorne."

"Hunh? You don't show it."

"Here, Lorne." I tweaked my erect nipples. "And I'm wet down here." I ran my fingers through the slipperiness between my lips and pressed hard on my clit, trembling at both the sensation and the thoughts.

"Yeah, I know the theory, but it seems I've forgotten."

I stepped across to him, dabbed my wet fingers on his lips and followed them with a lingering kiss, delighted with my flavour. "An amuse-bouche to whet your appetite, Lorne. Let me help you out of your trousers before you split a leg seam."

Then kneeling in front of him, I unbuckled his belt and smiled as I looked up at him licking his lips. With his trousers unzipped, I pulled them down, his erection slapping me under the chin as it popped free. "No underwear?"

He shrugged and blushed. "I prefer being regimental, as with my kilt."

"Kilt? I've never seen you in one."

"Formal dress, family occasions, Burns supper and the like."

"Didn't know you're Scottish."

"Wilson's the third most common Scottish name – most miss it because it doesn't start with Mac."

"Yeah." All this while, I stared at his huge erection, pointing skyward so close to my mouth. I finally gave in to temptation, peeled his foreskin the rest of the way off and ran the tip of my tongue around the rim of the shiny mushroom head. Thrilled by the throbbing this caused, I said, "Appears you enjoy this, Lorne."

"Oh, God!" I felt him shudder as his hands cupped the sides of my head.

After a few more licks and some stroking, I looked up to see his face flashing through expressions – from rapture to fear. "Seems we skipped a few steps in our examination, Lorne. Do you want me to continue here?"

"Don't know. Maybe on the bed." He toed off his shoes, stepped out of his trousers and removed his shirt. Then, sweeping me up into his arms, he carried me across the cabin, laid me on the duvet and settled beside me, wrapping me in a tight embrace. "Cuddle first, Kate. Allow me to resolve the confusion. Body's doing one thing; mind's doing another."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro