12. Consummation

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I pulled Lorne down on top of me and held him tight while I writhed in orgasmic ecstasy. When my convulsions had eased, I said, "Never popped so fast. You've obviously done this many times before."

"Ummm, in our blanket forts, but nowhere near as exciting as this."

"No, I mean since then."

"None, Kate. You're the only woman I've ever touched down there."

"Oh, God! None since?"

"Never had the desire."

"Then, how did you know what to do with me?"

Lorne shrugged. "Watching your response – your body's reactions. Thinking back to how you had played with yourself on the couch, and –"

"Oh, God! How long had you watched?"

"Long enough for me to understand what works for you – and allow me to extrapolate from what I do to myself."

He masturbates? Of course, he does – Wikipedia said some do. "Ummm. Will you allow me to do you?"

"How do you mean?"

"Examine the grown-up version of your wee-wee." I wiggled my belly on it. "Figure out what works for you."

"Ummm, I'd like that. Help me relieve my orchialgia."

"Hunh? What's that?"

"What my doctor called it. Blue balls, to use the slang – aching testicles caused by unrelieved erections. He recommended ejaculation as the best relief – and its frequency as a preventative."

"So, you've had erections before?"

"Yes, of course." He shrugged. "They're a normal part of being male. But until now, only spontaneous ones – not associated with sex."

"Hmmm, yeah. The schoolboys popping boners. God, I still remember their embarrassment – and the amused whispering and tittering of the girls."

"That would be before the boys learned how to disguise or hide them. But they're not limited to adolescents – they continue into and through adulthood."

"Yeah." I nodded, remembering Nathan's. "And through the night – and the morning wood."

"Exactly. Doc said five to ten a day is normal, and unless regularly relieved, my balls ache."

"How often do you? – Darn, getting too personal. Sorry, my –"

"You can do me as often as you wish, Kate." He pressed it into my belly, then smiled and winked as he unwrapped from our tangled embrace and sat.

<><><>

I awoke from an urge to pee, finding myself in an entwined cuddle with Lorne. Closing my eyes again, I luxuriated in the comfort and the sense of security until my urge prompted action. As I moved one of his arms, he said, "Good morning, gorgeous."

"Oh, you're awake. How long?"

"As long as it gets." He chuckled and pressed against me.

"Hunh? What – Oh!" I giggled and wiggled my belly on it. "I can reduce it for you. Need to pee first, though."

"Yeah, me too."

A short while later, sitting on the toilet with the string fished out and tugged, I was pleased with the resistance but not with the pain. Some deep breathing to relax, plus doing a series of reverse Kegels, allowed me to slowly work it out. Relieved to see the end barely coloured, I heaved a sigh. Done again.

While washing, I wondered whether Lorne's ready to introduce Cyclops to Miss Fanny – now that she's open for visitors. I chuckled at the childish names and word games we had used last night while we frolicked. God! So carefree. Like kids again. But why shouldn't it be like this? We've been besties since forever.

Should I initiate? Maybe just tell him that Aunt Flo's gone home and see what evolves. Yeah. He's now gained enough confidence. No longer ashamed or distracted. It's his move.

I returned and crawled beside him under the duvet, resuming our entwined cuddle and pressing my mound against him. Hmmm! He's down. Why? Should I ask? No, might not be good for his fragile confidence.

He pulled me up his body, our lips meeting for a kiss. A long and deeply passionate one, his hands exploring, one finding a nipple to tweak between spread cupping fingers, and I pressed my breast into it, uttering a trembling, "Oh, God!"

His explorations continued, as did his kiss, causing me to wet. Then, he pulled his hips away, broke the kiss and moaned.

What? Why? What did I do wrong?

He shifted his hips further away, and I felt him rubbing up my between thighs, then graze up my puss and beyond as he shuddered, mumbling unintelligible words before I understood, "Works." Shaking spread to his entire body as he shuffled closer and pressed himself onto me.

I was about to question when his mouth devoured mine in another passionate kiss, his body trembling as he frantically ground his throbbing one-eyed monster onto whatever parts of me it could reach.

As his frenzy subsided, I pulled my mouth away from his and said, "Aunt Flo's gone home, and Miss Fanny needs company. Fuck me, Lorne. Now. Before I burst."

A delightfully long while later, we lay in a connected embrace, gently shifting our hips and revelling in the sensations as I calmed from my third orgasm. "Well beyond your turn, Lorne. You need to cum. Relieve your orky-whatever."

He chuckled. "Orchialgia. But what if I impregnate you?"

"I'm on the pill – oh, God! Forgot to take one last night." I blew a deep breath. "Don't even have them with me, but that doesn't matter."

"Doesn't matter?"

"This is one of the safest times of my cycle."

"Ummm. Seems I zoned out during sex-ed. You'll have to –"

"Later, Lorne." I churned my hips. "You take it from here. Tell me what you need. What you want."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro