Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Annabelle moved in with her sister two days later. It was at the edge of Alfie Solomons territory in Camden Town and by Sabinni's as well. The Peaky Blinders where at war with Sambinni and his Italian gang. On the other hand, Tommy was making a truce with Alfie Solomons. 

Annabelle was on the phone with her brother after his meeting, he was telling her about his deal, and because she was a nurse in the war, he had her become a nurse for Alfie and his bakers, without telling her. "Really Thomas!? You put ME as part of your deal?!" the girl was shouting at her brother.

"You where the only Blinder I know who had experience within that field. And I know you enjoy helping others. So I got you a job." Thomas said calmly. 

"I really cannot believe you right now Tommy." Annabelle said with a sigh. "You're lucky I am not near you because I would punch you in the face." Tommy chuckles at her threat. "But, I'll do it if I get paid." Annabelle said. 

"You will get paid Anna. I got to go. I'll see you soon." Tommy said.

"See ya Tom." Annabelle said and hangs up. "That man is lucky he's my brother." She mutters.

"What did Tommy need?" Ada asks her twin.

"He got me a job as a nurse for Alfie Solomons gang, and only just told me he did that without my consent." Annabelle tells her older sister by five minutes.

"That man." Ada sighs, "Someday he is gonna get hurt by us.

"Could I punch him in the face?" Annabelle asks laughing which made Ada smile. Annabelle misses her brothers and her Aunt Polly, but she is more happy here than ever back home in Small Heath, Birmingham. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro