2009 shocking almost death

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Cat pov

I've been worrying about Michael lately...He hasn't been himself lately at all. Right now he's been asking for a doctor to come over to give him some medicine to help him with his sleeping problem. Today I was keeping an eye on his kids cause he wasn't feeling well today.

"Guys I'm going to check on Michael." I said as they nodded as I walked down the hallway to Michael's room as I open the door quietly
"Michael? Michael are you okay?" I asked him but got no response
"SAM! DOCTOR CONRAD! MICHAEL ISN'T BREATHING!" I scream as his doctor came in worried
"I need to do AED." He said going over to to the bed side as he pumped his chest

"What happened?!" Sam asks coming in running
"Michael is dying!" I yell crying
"I'm calling 911 and when I do, Conrad your ass is whooped!" Sam said with a warning tone as she left the room to call the hospital

911 ambulance

Once the ambulance arrived they took Michael in a rolling bed as me and Sam followed.

"I need you ladies to stay here, this is an emergency." A police officer said
"But we need to be there for him sir!" I cried
"Cat step aside. Look man you wouldn't want to mess with me and I suggest you move or I'll put my fist in your fucking mouth so you can swallow it." Sam said in serious voice as the officer moved out of the way as we got in the van
"Oh Michael please don't die on us." I prayed as we drove off to the hospital

5 hours later

We were in the waiting room patiently waiting for any comments about his body assumption.

"I'm really worried Sam..." I said
"Hey, if he lives...I'll do anything he wants me to do for him." Sam replied while biting her fingernails as we heard the door open
"How he?!" I asked
"Well...he's alive but circumstances he will be needed to be put in surgery." He as I cried
"When can we see him?" Sam asked
"In a couple of days." He replied
"Well this sucks." She said

I pray and hope Michael will be his normal self again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro