Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Looking at the clock for the umpteenth time, I clicked my tongue, whilst tapping my signature 'Old Skool' Vans on the floor impatiently.

An hour was left for the lesson to be over, taking a deep breath, I could smell the freshly made oak desk well aligned in front of me, as the scent of a winter day gave it a unique, crisp edge.

This class was really not a problem for me, literature never was, but the new school year had brought a rather impeccable annoyance as well.

Sighing, I distracted myself yet again internally cursing myself to do so as to go against my own interests or maybe this was my new guilty pleasure.

Sitting there was the new student, or as I could refer to, the impeccable annoyance.

Seemingly the epitome of perfection carved by the Greek gods themselves.

It was quite a precise explanation as I had rather thought.

Trying to focus on the lesson, I glanced at my book, furrowing my brows at the rather hilarious coincidence. It had read, "yet again, the beautiful ones are the most dangerous."

It quite fit the situation.

Despite the fact that it was my favourite line it was extremely serendipitous to be displayed right in the moment where I could refer it to the rather stigmatized new student, breathtakingly beautiful yet deadly.

After what seemed like forever, the class was over. 

I hastily got up well aware of my responsibilities after the class dismissed.

I stood up, the bronze accessory reflecting the shards of sunlight for a mere second before the bold words "class president" came into view.

Being the class president wasn't a problem for me up until now, I had to show the new student around. Something pulled me towards him ever since he came and I didn't like that.

I rolled my eyes before walking towards the said brunette as his innocent warm doe eyes looked at me, annoyance evident in his cinnamon tinted eyes as they met my hazel ones, his plump lips imitating my frown.

"Stay with me for the whole school day", I said avoiding to initiate any conversation.

He rose his eyebrow, slightly amused, "and why should I?", cockiness evident in his voice, yet soft and melodious.

Oh-so-beautiful

I clicked my tongue indicating my position as class president, "because I said so."

He rolled his eyes before grabbing his belongings and nodding his head signalling me to go on.

Wasn't this just the worst yet best day?

Showing him around, I couldn't help but mutter profanities under my breath occasionally due to the obvious questions he was asking to annoy me, however be didn't fail a single bit to amuse me.

He was different from others.

As if on cue, the scent of morning winter dew and the crisp cold air calmed me down as I walked around showing him the last place - the rooftop.

His rambling slowly fading as I peered towards the landscape infront of me. I came here to release my stress, and like any other day, it helped as a small smile subconsciously tugged at my lips.

"Hey, weird class president?", there it was, the annoyance building up again.

I looked back, a playful smile on my lips subconsciously.

There I saw his well chiseled face turn into a wide grin as his plump lips turned into lines, white pearly bunny teeth in view as his eyes creased up, folding inwards with faint dimples on each of his cheeks.

"You should smile more often, because you look even more beautiful.", he chirped before going downstairs on his own way, a faint blush noticeable as he failed to hide it, and so did I.

My eyes soften alongside my heart fastening its pace unknowingly, and I didn't realize it till it was too late.

--------------

"....and so I didn't like you at first", I laughed as he chuckled in amusement, "well neither did I, who knew we would become friends, aite?". He nudged me.

"but don't blame me, I'm fond of literature and a firm believer of that quote, it's dear to my heart."

Upon hearing that, he smiled at me lovingly, causing me to pause, flustered.

"...hence it was wrong to befriend you."

He laughed hard at my comment before recomposing himself and grinning at me lovingly and sincerely.

"But two wrongs make one right, and both of us together can make one right. It's amazing how you never thought of yourself as dangerous if you believed in that quote. If someone loves you, you control them, and you wont even know it."

his eyes saddening for a split second before placing a chaste kiss on my forehead lovingly and pulling back with a slight blush tainting his cheeks.

Oh if I only knew.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro