Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Irene's POV
I huffed in annoyance and went to take my books for the first class.

Maths.

Ugh I hate maths. Plus with the whole "introducing yourself", it sucks.

I went to my assigned locker since it was right at front and took out my books. Now all I needed to go was to find the way to the class.

10-A.

The paper read.

I walked around trying to find the room and FINALLY found it on my own. I saw the teacher discussing something with a student, he was pretty....cute but hot at the same time.
(I WONDER WHO THIS JAMLESS GUY IS XD. OK SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING.)

He was short and had a chubby face but his hair made him look cute and hot at the same time. He looked at me and winked.

Ugh another playboy.

But I couldn't stop myself from blushing.

Finally the teacher noticed me and motioned me to come to her. I politely came closer to the entrance of the classroom as she told me to enter when she tells me to.

Jungkook's POV.
After the girl left me outside the principal's office, I went to class and say on my usual seat with nobody sitting beside me. I liked it alone without my loud hyungs or those annoying fangirls.
Speaking of which.

"Hi Jungkook Oppa~ how are you?".

"Oppa! Can I sit with you?"

"Yah! I'm gonna sit with my Oppa!".

"Who are you to call him your Oppa huh?"

I huffed in annoyance but had to act polite.
Gosh, why do you need to be so fake with all the makeup, maybe I won't even be annoyed if you weren't fake.

I plastered on a fake smile and replied politely, "I'd like to sit alone today, how about tomorrow?" After a bit groaning they finally left.

I sighed and comfortably sat back down.

The teacher came in giving her bright smile as always. Like how could you stay that happy in school?!

She kept on blabbering about stuff and I barely paid attention until...

"Okay class! We have a new student! Please come and introduce yourself!"
I turned and saw the new girl.

I smirked to myself as she entered the classroom. I licked my lips as I saw her hips swaying as she walked.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!! Bae Joohyun imnida! But you can call me Irene" she finished with a confident eye smile and and peace sign.

"Very well Ms. Irene, now you may sit beside...Jeon Jungkook! Raise your hand please!"

Bingo! Just what I wanted.

I smirked as I watched her smile drop. This is gonna be fun, just watch babe.

A/N: Hi guys! Okay so I'm a bit sick nowadays and I'm kinda feeling dizzy. I uploaded this because of the lovely kookie828! But there will be longer and better chapter coming!
Love you all! Have a lovely day! ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro