Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Irene's POV
"Very well Ms, you can sit beside....Jeon Jungkook! Please raise your hand!"

Dammit.

My smile dropped as I heard his name.

Ugh...don't tell me I'm stuck with him! I thought as I saw him smirk. Ugh how much I wanna wipe that stupid smirk off his face.

I sat on my seat and decided to ignore that jerk for the whole class....well I tried. But you know what

"Psst...Irene. Babe", He said while putting his hand on my thigh.

"Yah! What the hell are you doing?! You pervert", I said whisper-shouting.

"Pervert? Nahh...I prefer daddy", He smirked.

Wtf is wrong with this guy.

"Pfft, you wish", I said rolling my eyes. Such an idiot.

Slowly, he started rubbing circles on my inner thigh. "Say it", he said huskily and repeatedly.

I suddenly got an idea.

"Ah~ daddy~" I said catching him off guard giving me the opportunity to quickly raise my hand and ask my teacher to change my seat.

"Mr. Kim, can I please change my seat, I cant see properly from here", I said causing Jungkook to look at me surprised.

I sneakily smirked at him as Mr. Kim allowed me to switch my seat. But what he said caused both Jungkook and I to look at him.

"Sure, you can sit with...Park Jimin."

I quickly gathered my stuff eventually regretting to make such an excuse. Apparently from what I've heard, Jungkook and Jimin were best friends, and worse, both of them were the school's "International Playboys".

But it's weird to see Jungkook so surprised, moreover .....angry?

I sat down on the seat next to Jimin's, but he doesn't really bother me the whole lesson. Surprisingly, he is pretty nice.

"Irene! Would you please help me in this question?" he pleads while doing aegyo.

"Mwo? Your pencil broke? Here you go! It's okay I'll copy the notes from someone else later!" he said giving me his eyesmile.

Actually he's not bad at all! And that is why I asked Mr. Kim to change my seat with Jimin's in all the classes. He was pretty excited too. Jumping up and down and all!

He's just too sweet and to resist.

"Irene! Let's go to the cafeteria! Go with me?" Jimin said pouting, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Awww so cute~

I thought. Wait what...get yourself together Irene!

"Irene?" he blinked cutely tilting his head.

"O-oh yeah sure! Lets go!" I said happily.

We went to the cafeteria and sat down. But the last person I wanted to see had to appear. "Yah! Hyung! Come and sit with us...why with a random new girl" he said completely ignoring me.

Random new girl? You frickin tried to seduce me and now youre calling me a random girl. You dick- "Ah, no not today. I'll be sitting with this lovely lady here" he said winking.

I smiled back. Now at least someone isn't being a jerk here.

After Jimin's reply I thought I saw Jungkook clenching his fists while glaring at Jimin but oh well.

Who cares?

After that...I spent the whole day with Jimin. It was really good! Who knew Jimin was so hilarious and sweet. And his eyesmile just made me melt everytime.

As school ended, Jimin insisted on walking me home....and how could I resist his aegyo!

"...And so Namjoon hyung said that I have no Jams...I mean like why would you be so mean?!" he said dramatically making me laugh even harder than I was before.

But I stopped as I realised I was almost home.

I bid Jimin goodbye and climbed up the stairs. As I was about to open the door, Jimin suddenly called my name.

"Wait Irene!", I turned around "Yes?" I asked him.

"I...uhm...err...you know...can..can I..uhh" he said nervously and cutely while fiddling his tiny fingers. I chuckled.

"Yes Jimin?" I said again asking him to continue.

He then looked down and asked timidly and cutely "Can I get a hug?"

Awwwww~

I chuckled at his adorableness and gladly hugged him.

As I was pulling apart he suddenly gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and ran away.

"Bye Irene!", he said while running embarrassed.

I chuckled at his cute behaviour and touched my hot cheeks before walking inside.

But little did I know that someone was watching us clenching his fists.

Someone very familiar. "Just you wait for you punishment tomorrow, Irene" he smirked before walking away.

A/N: Hey guys! I know I updated after a long long while! I'm so sorry I've been busy with life! But I hope you guys have a great day. I'll update as much as I can. Bye lovelies❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro