Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

─────

"He taught me how to love, but not how to stop."

-anonymous.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Today's work had finished, and you went to your house. Your eyes revolve around your brother's friends enjoying their little party. Jimin loves to party, especially drinking and flirting with girls. You're used to it, you assume Mum and Dad aren't home. If they were, he wouldn't be partying.

You walk towards the halls where the party was being held, keeping your hands on your ears because of the banging music ringing around. Your eyes fall on Jimin, who was dancing with a girl. His alcohol bottle dancing above in his hand while he's swaying with her. He behaves like he doesn't like Raya, but he does. You called him out, who was completely drunk.

"Jimin?! Jimin?!" You repeat again and again, trying to take out every little sound that you could from your throat. He finally swivels in your direction leaving the girl, her waist.

"What?!" He shouts back, his eyes squinting beautifully.

"Where's mum and dad?!" You yell louder.

"What?!" He asks, again. The music had to be so loud that nobody could hear each other. This was annoying you so much. Your mom and dad are getting a good complaint about this guy the moment they get home.

"Where's mum and dad?!" You shout, your lungs hyperventilating because of the blaring music.

"What?!" Anger started screaming in you. There was a surge of emotions. You won't let him live in peace now. He was more than irritating. Time to throw him in an orphanage. Better if another family adopts him. It'll be so much better. You immediately grab his hand and take him out of there. Out of the red neon lights that had taken over your entire house.

Climbing the stairs, and going to a hallway, you ask, "Where's Mum and Dad?"

"They went on a business trip. It's me and you in this house. That's it." Jimin acts like he's gonna cry. "I miss them so much, I had to party once to forget about them going to another country. I can't go through this pai—" Jimin stops his dramatic acting while you're making a creeped-out grimace at him and he starts glaring at you narrowing his eyes and bending to you.

"Weren't you too busy with your beloved boss these days? That's why you don't know. Don't trouble me." You roll your eyes at his comment. Did he never have something nice to say? Beloved boss? How is he a beloved boss? What the heck?

"Can I go back, Ms. Y/N? If I have your permission. I am a busy person, you know." You raise your brows exhaling deeply as you decide to say more.

"Whatever, there's one more thing I have to say."

"I'm all ears." Your eyes instantly move to the same lady who was dancing with Jimin before. She was calling him after coming up. What the fuck? Can't she just wait?

"I met Kim Taehyung. He said you two were best friends." You flash out a sneering smile.

"What? Did he tell you something?" He asks with a hint of nervousness, and you knew what it was about. Your laugh resonates in the environment as you point a finger at him.

Your smirk went wider, "Yeah, he said you talk about your beloved~ sister every day." He chuckles anxiously at your sentence.

"What? He's lying. I don't remember talking about you in front of him."

"Then how did he know my name? Hm?" I ask playfully, laughing more at his troubled reaction. But then he rolls his eyes a little playfully, "Okay, you won. Yeah, I talked about you." He asks as if he was also questioning what can you even do because he talked about you. He's a freaking brat.

"And why didn't you tell me?" You ask suspiciously.

"If I did, you would have asked me for his number and followed him everywhere. My image would have been ruined. I know how much of a big fan you are of his." He says and you knew he was joking. He probably just didn't want to tell you about it or just never thought of it for some reason.

"Bleh." You stick your tongue out rudely in front of him and feel someone grabbing his arm. The girl, she walks away with Jimin as you sigh and goes up to your room.

Taking a shower, your eyes fall on a text message that popped up in your phone's notifications.

Playboy Boss : "I am sorry about what happened today. It won't happen again."

Why were feeling so frustrated over his 'It won't happen again'? Oh boy, he kissed you without your permission! You should calm down.

YOU : "It's okay. I was in the wrong too by giving in to you."

Playboy Boss : "So are we even?"

YOU : "Yeah, it seems like it."

Why did you want to talk to him more? You should stop. He doesn't want it. You will not do anything like it anymore.

You're sitting on your bed in a bathrobe and having wet hair on you and typing your words away while humming.

YOU : "I am busy, Mr. Jeon. I will talk to you tomorrow."

Playboy Boss : "Okay, bye."

You got up throwing the phone on the bed and stretching yourself with your arms up which made you feel so much better. You had now gotten ready. Wear a pretty dress, do some good makeup, and walk down the stairs. You had to forget him by all means.

And you're already walking down the with a red dress that had its sleeves hung on your shoulders and reached till your mid-thighs.

You will just try to dance, and do anything to forget him. You didn't know what got into you, but you will do it.

When you went down, Jimin was surprised to see you. You weren't the type of girl to party or get drunk if it wasn't an occasion to do so. It was weird and new for him.

"What are you doing here? And in that dress?" He points his index maniacally at you with a bewildered expression covering him. The music was blasting around you and your eyes were slanted looking him in the eye.

You pause looking at him with determined and serious eyes. Which he was seeing for the first time after your entrance exam.

"I was thinking of enjoying it, I am bored." You lied at his face, leaving him speechless as he pulls his hands up gesturing his confusion. You have seldom lied to him, but you did not have another reason to give him. You had no choice.

He didn't believe you by his reaction, but he let you be because of the look in your eyes. You walk away and he resumes whatever he was doing. But his eyes are on you, confusion in them.

You ignore him and take a glass of alcohol, drinking it in one go. It burned in your throat. You take two more glasses, drinking them, but Jimin stops you at this point.

"What happened!?" He shouts, worried and anxious about your behavior. As an elder brother, he had to know. This seemed serious.

You're in pain; you didn't know why you felt like crying so badly today. But you did not give in to your emotions. There was pain in your eyes and he saw it. He stops watching, keeping the glasses on the table beside him.

He groans, "I am regretting partying now." He mutters looking down and running a hand through his face.

You walk towards a guy, who had numerous girls around wanting him to dance with them. It didn't seem like he wanted to. You couldn't see his face because of the surrounding people. You push through the girls and go toward him, you didn't care.

You had started dancing with him, not caring who he was. Your eyes closed, keeping your hands on his shoulders and swaying your hips.

You had lost it. Jungkook was still in your mind. You couldn't forget him. What was even happening to you? A tear rolls down your cheek. You're in pain. So much pain right now.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice calls. Your eyelids unlatch as your eyes comprehend Taehyung in front of you, eyes widened and looking at you. His hands were on your waist. You pause, understanding the situation.

You slap your hand on your mouth. Your gaze moves around instinctively falling on Jungkook standing in a corner in rage, glaring at you like he wanted to kill someone. His teeth gritted against each other and his hands clenched on a wine glass. Maybe he likes wine. As long as you remembered you have seen him drinking that a lot of times. Why would you remember he likes wine? You didn't know. It's none of your business. He was leaning against the counter of your kitchen. What is he doing here? You can understand about Taehyung being here, but him?

"Y/N," Taehyung pronounces again. Your eyes were still on Jungkook. But you slowly turn to Taehyung, looking at him with wide eyes.

"What happened? What are you doing here?" He asks grabbing your hand as a way of care.

"I just wanted to party. So I came down from my room. What are you and Mr. Jeon doing here?" You queried him, your brow arching towards Jungkook's direction.

He scratches the back of his neck, "Jimin called me saying, 'Let's party! My parents aren't home!' And I thought why not? I was bored and I dragged Jungkook to come here even if he didn't want to go." He says bending to your ear since you both couldn't hear each other in the blaring music.

"Oh, I understand." You utter, blinking at him.

"So . . . You wanted to dance?" He inquires, dancing with the rhythm and you nod. You're dancing with one of your favorite people in the world. It happens in dreams. You swivel and look at Jungkook who was still staring at you. You look back at Taehyung, smiling and continuing to dance with him.

Your gaze is on Jungkook who's grabbing a girl's hand who seems interested in dancing with him. He takes the girl towards the people who were moving and starts dancing with her. He had his eyes on you, but his hands on her waist.

He turns towards the girl and starts kissing her. You felt a pang in your chest. It was stinging too badly. Was it so easy for him? You hug Taehyung tight, unconsciously. Taehyung is still hawking at you because of your sudden move.

"What's wrong?" He exhales trying to care for you.

"Nothing." You reply, your gaze still on Jungkook."

You see him taking the girl away; you move away from Taehyung. You wanted to see it with your own eyes as to what he does to make them hide their necks. You didn't even look at Taehyung, and walk away. You follow your boss pushing through people. People who were glaring at you because you didn't give a damn about them dancing.

You see the businessman slamming the girl on the wall, but the. He started kissing her, and then her neck. You're thinking too much, right?

Why did you feel like there was something more? You sigh and turn around, wanting to walk away. But then you heard a scream. It wasn't even a moan. You're sure about it. If it was, you wouldn't have cared. You look back towards Jungkook and see his face buried in the girl's neck. You're so curious, people wouldn't have heard the scream because of the music. You wanted to know what was going on.

And you would.

───── ☾ ─────

[ A/N : Jungkook drinks too much wine. It's SUS. I don't know why. Anyways, LEAVE A VOTE PLEASE. ]

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro