Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Edited)

--1 year after the banishment--

A hooded figure walked along the streets of Kumo, his face hidden with pale skin and blonde-red hair. He looked around, his mismatched color eyes calm and calculating.

"Hey! Let him go!" A voice cried. It belonged to a person about his age..

"What if i don't? What're ya gonna do?" Amother voice sneered.

Curiosity got the best of him, and soon he was walking towards the location the voices came from. The sight alone made his blood boil with anger. Some drunk men were violating a raven haired boy with femine features and the blonde boy was trying his best to fight the men in order to save the little boy.

The hooded man gritted his teeth before taking out a kunai and cut all the men's throat. The blonde quickly scuffled up to the raven and stood there protectively.

"No need to put your guards up. I am merely doing the right thing." The man put his kunai away and turned his back around, only to stop at the small boy talking.

"Can you teach me that?" The man turned around. The raven's eyes were dead serious.

"W-What are you saying Gareki-kun! How can we trust this man?!" The blonde whisper-yelled.

"I am serious. I want to be able to fight on my own, not be protected. So please, teach me." Gareki, the raven looked at the man's mismatched azure-ruby eyes without flinching.

The man huffed, before bursting out laughing.

"You're good, i'll give you that. But are you sure you want me of all people to teach you ninja arts? I'll be out of Kumo soon." Gareki only nodded. The blonde beside him had no choice but to sigh.

"Fine, if Gareki-kun trusts you, then i do to. Name's Yogi, 12 years old, we're both orphans."

"Gareki, 7 years old."

The man smiled before lowering his hood.

"My name's Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto, 15 years old, but i prefer being called Uzukaze Naruto."

---2 years later---

"Be careful of traps and seals. This place is a deathtrap." The team made their way to the Uzukage tower in the middle of the village, passing broken houses ans destroyed streets.

Gareki's eyes practically glowed at the ancient cravings and seals implanted on walls, pillars and even the ground. Yogi chuckled at the sight, his cute Gareki have always been interested in knowledge.

The green haired girl, their newest member, Fuu bounced in the air with Choumei's help, staying close to Naruto.

Suddenly people in animal masks surrounded the four, alerting everyone except Naruto.

"How did you get in this island." The one with the blue cat/lion mask stated lazily, but his undertone held deadly KI.

"Ah, hello. My name is Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto. These are my friends and comrades, Yogi, Gareki, and Fuu." Naruto chirped cheerfully, making his team sweatdrop. The ANBU however reacted differently.

"Mendokuse. Sorry for our hostility, Ouji-sama." The ANBU all bowed, shocking Naruto's team except himself.

"Oh no, no need to apologize. Let's go see the elders."

"Hai, Ouji-sama." The ANBU lead the way for the prince and his gobsmacked teamates.

The Uzushio elders were having a meeting when suddenly an ANBU with hedgehog mask landed in the room.

"Ouji-sama has arrived!" He exclaimed cheerfuly making the elders jump out of their seats.

As if on cue, a hooded man with three others appeared with the blue haired Cat/Lion mask ANBU. He lowered his hood and everyone gasped. The elders cheered immedietly. They were estatic.

An elder Uzumaki who looked to be in his 80's, stood up and smiled at the crowned prince.

"Welcome home, Ouji-sama, to Uzushiogakure."

Naruto laughed whole heartedly at the beaming faces of the Uzumaki elders.

"Yeah. Feels good to be home after so long. Now let's make a plan on how to raise this village from the ruins." The readheads smiled at their leader's enthusiasm.

"Hai, Ouji-sama."

Naruto knows not what his future is to be.

(P/s: He travells around the Elemental Nations, picking up strays and kids and gave them a home.)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro