11 - TaeTae

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

March-20-17

7:05pm 

"Yes my work is over for today.. Appa is doing fine, dont worry.

My boss is also happy with my work. I will go home later. I have to go somewhere else.

Ayee no... not on some date.. no one asked me out, okay! chill.

What..? Tell appa I don't want to meet any guy alright.. i'll call you later, unnie some messages are coming bye.."

She checked her kakaotalk messages, while crossing the street carefully and entered The Min Holy's. The receptionist walked her to Tae's table when her phone beeped again, showing messages from her friend Nayea  

.............................................................................................................................................................. 

DivaNayae- any letter today?
                                      7:07pm 

DivaNayae - are you going to the min's today or not??
                                    7:08pm

DivaNayae -  I hope that paboya isnt dead.. ughhh babe.. :( 
                                       7:10pm

-Nayae, I am at the holy's now.. waiting at tae's table..
7:14pm 

DivaNayae - OMOOOOO .. why..?? 
                                       7:15pm 

DivaNayae - Is Tae's there ? What if he come                                                .             7:16pm 

-Stop scaring me.. I am not ready :0
7:17pm 

- Omo, the owner Min yoongi ssi is coming.. call later byee.. 
7:18pm 

She put the phone down immediately seeing him walking towards her with a waiter along side who was holding a cup of coffee for her.

She bowed toward the handsome man in blue suit.
A natural smile formed on the his lips.

Her eyes followed the white envelop he placed on the table. He told her, he was wait for her to come since two days. she apologized but then bowed, thanking him.

The man walked off after telling her to enjoy the coffee, smilingly.

She was dying to read the letter, she waited so long for this.

"Hey Hello Sorry hyung told me you came thrice to  check up on my reply letter.. T.T ........ sorry I went out of the city for a business meeting.. 

so I told that guy what had happened with you losing your phone and all.. he sighed in relief hahaha and in reply, he sent JUSt a smiley.. that weirdo istg.. 

AwwwwWWWW me Sweet person... wahhh when I say imma angel no one believes me huhh.. hahaha... well Your mOst Welcome Babe *Wink Wink*

AHAHAHAHAA your friend must be a SMArty u knw.. but fine I loVe crazy people...

ayeeee Pretty girls aren't zombie.. they don't eat brain..well some do.. but I bet you must be one hella pretty one too..

Ohh that anime.. well I guess it may get a little delaye and u knw why that because of yours stupid sweet potato stalker.. he isnt coming back soon.. ughhh all my promotion works depends on him.. 

Friends.... my Gucci shoe... he is not giving us the Damn password of our media source u knw.. like he owns it.. hell no.. 

aishhhh shit sorryyyyy again imma little frustrated bcoz of our work.. 

hmm I guess he did .. missed u...   Hey but dont miss him too much u knw.. he is still a stranger.. a hot one tho.. but still.. 

and u knw how young bloods are these days.. not every one is good family guy like me ok.. 

nopes not bothering at all.. u seems genuinely nice person.. Why did u have to meet with him first huh..

I will reply soon this time.. take care.." 

She laughed at the cheesiness of tae's words sipping the coffee, sweet but cheesy.

She frowned a little at the coincidence of, her anime show also getting delays but then shrugged it off and started writing her reply.

"Hey, hope you are doing fine .. and its okay.. works comes first.. ^-^ 

Ohh so min yoongi ssi, the owner is your hyung.. hihihi, he is a handsome gentleman.. :P 

Ahh so he sent a smiley hehhheehhe.. he does talk less right??... I mean  I guess he talks in few words only.. 

weirdo hahahha a new name for him hmmm.. XD 

But did he asked anything else.. or said anything.. ?? 

Angel *u* waaah well you are for me.. I mean I thought.. I would never be able to contact him again but then you come.. :) like an angel right?

Yeah she is a smart girl.. 

Who pretty..?? no no I am not much pretty.. I am just an average random girl thats all.. ^u^ 

Ohh thats bad.. I'll wait for your show.. so he works in the promotion department.. Cool.. 

awww I feel you..not being able to login into our own account.. bad potato hehehe.. 

T^T so he isn't coming back.. 

He did missed :).. even a little is fine.. but I think you are right.. he is young blood stranger after all..

awww a family guy.. how cute..

hehe thanks for being so caring and sweet.. glad we meet.. 

:) " 

Putting the pen inside her beg and sliding the letter inside the envelop, she softly knocked on the door of Min yoongi ssi office.

She bowed again, thanking him for the coffe and gave her envelop to him, before making her way to the bus stop.

She was missing him, she wanted to chat and if possible talk with him again but she hesitated to ask for the  his id..

However Tae's words buzzed in her mind. He is a young man after all, why would he wait for a girl he never saw ? why would he like her ? And even if they ever meet, what if he doesn't like her.. what if his stander for girl is above her level ?

All these questions were giving her a headache, she  felt disappointed in herself.. she was degrading herself.. and she felt lonely.

She was, now, rethinking about all her decision, of make a stranger her friend:( 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Author nim shit talk..

ddhejebvljfvjffvbfvfvjhfvjhfvhfhhvhvhv BITCH yessssssss finally a quick update..... 

hello yall pretty duckyyy.... 

does anyone wanna guess WTF TAETAE is Doing.. 

What if He steal this girl Hearteu.. 

like gurlll who can resist taetae charms right... 

she is RETHINKING.....        :(

Hope u like this new chapter guys.. :) 

sorry for my engrishhh mistakeu... lololololol...

love yallllllll duckyyyy.. 

take care hoesss 

byewaaaaaa....... 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro