9 - Lost and Found

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

March-2-17
11:23pm
"Nayae nayae listen plz.. yahhh sleepy head.. get up and switch on the lights.. I can't see your face.. I- I just reached home at 9:45pm.. I know I am very sorry to disturb you at this time.. you did?? So did someone pick up the call.. ughh shit shit shit.. no I wasn't busy.. the thing is.. I LOST my phone.. that night, at the cherry blossom festival.. after dinner we were hanging out there.. it was very crowdy.. I don't know I don't remember where I dropped my phone.. after I sent you his picture.. boss called me for a group picture.. I thought I put the phone inside my bag.. but I guess I didn't.. I dont know what happened.. someone stole it or I dropped it.. I really dont remember anything.. we all went to the hotel.. I realised it next morning.. when I was getting ready to go to the office.. yeah I went there to check with Jeon Jungkook ssi.. But found nothing.. yes we even went to the police for the missing complain.. but couldn't find the sim location .. yeah.... whoever took it, must have destroyed the phone sim.. I know its all mistake.. why I am so careless.. aishhh.. yeah I don't care  about the money or other data in it.. but.. aishh huhuhu  I am not crying (wiping her tears that was rolls down, staining her beautiful cheeks) but I lost it nayae.. I LOST HIM :( ..
yes I will buy a new phone.. its not a big issue.. but.. no no appa and unnie didn't yelled at me for losing my phone.. they were just worried.. crying because I am not able to login into my kakaotalk again (again a tiny drop of tear slips away from the corner of her eye) I forgot my password.. and I used my old Id for the login which password I already forgot long ago.. and even the registered phone number isn't in used now.. I lost everything nayae.. I know I can get all the people back because I have their contact numbers written in diary and some are connected on FB and Skype.. but I don't have his contact number.. okay fine i'll buy a new phone first.. sorry and thanks nayae... I dont what will I do without you.. hehe good night"

She switched off her laptop and tried to sleep.. she was missing him, not that she was used to chat alot with him.. but even a single HELLO or TAKE CARE or any Emoticon used to make her feel happy inside and smile all day.. now she was worried of "What will he think of her.. will he be missing her too.. will he be still messaging her.. what if she'll be never able to talk to him again.. or what if he get some new girl in his life.." all these thoughts were making her more tired and a feeling of losing Him was crawling up in her heart.. with sad face and dried stain of tears she drafted into deep sleep..
………………………………………………………………………………………………

March-5-17
8:30 pm

"Yeh I bought a new phone unnie.. sorry, I am very careless.. dad is fine but he is looking weak he said he had fever but now he is okay.. noooooo I am not fighting with her or her mother unnie.. I am - I am just not in the mood.. no hehe nothing.. boss is a good person.. he even helped alot in Japan when I lost my phone.. unnie stop it.. he is younger then me.. and he seems to flirt with everyone.. so don't think anything okay.. hmmm I am at the BUS STOP now, gonna join my work from today.. ohh our show is gonna air soon.. may be next month.. Jeon Jungkook ssi said that the promotion team is coming back by the end of this month.. so it will be airing from the last week of april.. hmm, oh my bus is coming unnie I have to go bye.."

As her bus arrived at the station she got inside quickly and took a window seat.. she took a glance back at the bus stop and again felt her heart aching, missing him.. recalling all the memories how it all started from this bus stop.. she just closed her eyes and prayed to god to give her another chance to know this stranger.. or to know his name.. or to meet him once.. or even Just get to see him for real, for once..

Her office hours passed quickly  because of much work.. she did missed him a few times when she opened the drawer of her work station, where she put some of those little paper notes which was their way of communicating with each other.. his neat hand writing and sweet emojis.. made a smile on her lips too.. but soon faded away..

7:40pm

She got down at the bus stop and sighed.. it was a hard day.. lots of work and many cups of coffee.. but still she felt her brain wasn't working  properly.. which made her more tried and made her face more dull.. she slowly start dragging her feet toward her home while her eyes unknowingly took a little glance at the white board hanging at the bus stop.. some pictures and papers of advertising hanging on it and may be some kid wrote a big HI dUcKyyy there.. after walking three steps forward.. she took her steps  back.. now standing in front of that board again, staring at those words.. she frowned a little thinking who wrote this.. has he come back ? but again she remembered that he is still in the US and said he will come back by the end of this month.. and of course this is not His writing style.. hanging her face down she again started moving towards her home..

March-8-17
8pm

She get down from the bus after the long working day trying to moving in the direction of her house.. she could not help but take a look at the board, which she was trying to ignoring from last two days.. but failed.. she was missing him more, every time when she look at the message written on the board Hi duckyyy hoping its from him but she knew it wasn't.. yet she looked at the board again in some hope.. and this time she smiled.. a wide smile came on her face reading the new message written on the same board..

Hi dUcKyyy

HeYyy uGlY DucK

Her feet moved near the board and she kept staring at it for a few second.. the writing style was different but she knew this message was for her.. because she was The Ugly Duck.. but again a confusion hitted her mind thinking has he really come back.. is this really him.. she swallowed hard.. and this time she could not stop herself writing a reply asking..

Hi dUcKyyy

HeYyy uGlY DucK

Who ?????? @.@

……………………………………………………………………………………………

March-10-17
9am

"Yes nayae I really hope its him.. I am waiting for the reply.. its been two days already.. even last night when I checked it.. there was nothing new written on it.. emmm I hope too.. if this is a game.. then I don't know what I am gonna do.. this will be all my fault.. I am praying every day.. that he doesn't brake my trust.. shittt I am going to be late.. call you later byee.. "

She reached at the bus stop and the bus was already there.. but she quickly turned her head and looked at the message board.. her eye widened reading the name below.. but the bus horn awaken her from the little shock and she get inside the bus.. took out the her phone and called her friend again.. still staring at the message board.. And almost screaming when she told her..

"Nayae its TAETAE......"

Hi dUcKyyy

HeYyy uGlY DucK

Who ?????? @.@

TaEtAe :)

Author nim screaminggggg - hey hello how r yall sweet cute beautiful kawaiiiiii poTAEtoes

Finally an Updateeeeu ㅜ.ㅜ

Sorrrrryyyyy if its NOT funny n obviously Lameeeee

Yall come n Killlllll mehh..

Sorry for all the grammar n other mistakes..

But what yall think matters ALOT .. so plz comment and tell me its its good or bad

And screaming Where are you all taetae loverrrrrrrrrrr

look whose here its the GUCCI MAN TAETAE #TAETAE

will try to update soon ㅜ.ㅜ

and sorry sorry if its doesnt satisfy you and excite for the next..

Love yalll 😘😘

Byewaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro